• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

yatesl

Does anyone have that gif of 2 people walking in to a room (possibly high?) with "welcome to PC gaming" or something?

abracadaver

Does anyone have that gif of 2 people walking in to a room (possibly high?) with "welcome to PC gaming" or something?

iP836RpuSgFa7.gif

rtcn63

I was reading the True Blood wiki a few weeks back, and I'm so glad that I stopped watching after the
witches

Kagemusha

Oh no, I broke Nuuvem, can't do anything no matter what game I try to buy.

Time to learn Spanish. Or create a new account.

I had that happen to me with Life is Strange. It says to contact support. I just ignored the message and signed out and tried to add it to cart again. I think by the third attempt it allowed me to purchase, and I also had Old Blood in cart too.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
No. The account list is based on two things: accounts you've already authorised and accounts that are local specifically to the PC you're currently using, so to add a new one you need to either log in on that user's PC (if you haven't already authorised said PC) or have the user log in on your PC (if their PC is already authorised and you just need to approve the account -- obviously you can also do this by logging in on their PC if the situation is such that doing so would be easier).

Ahh so it's like that then. I'll have to ask my bro to let me log in to his lappy then.

Ban Puncher

BjCkl.jpg

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Man Puncher, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Barbie Dreamhouse Party -- MB-6F6CD63B40297B5D - Taken by Deques. 9 entrants total.

t1430671689z1.png

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
There is one problem though: I am in Germany

If the restriction mentioned is accurate then you have a few options:

1) Play the game with a VPN enabled
2) Play the game in Offline Mode
3) Add the executable to your library as a non-Steam shortcut/Use the steam_appid.txt trick

I hope you were aware of the restriction before seeking a ROW copy as Wolf14 is set up in the exact same way.

Vamphuntr

I started playing Remember Me. It's a really good looking game (for the 360-PS3 era) sometimes. I'm having fun with it. It feels like playing a linear assassins' creed and the story and lore is interesting so far.

Nabs

Some Humble leftovers:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Nabs, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

VVVVVV -- MB-3738BEF72709712D - Taken by Sch1sm. 1 entrants total.
Titan Attacks! -- MB-5DEE018AC444DD2E - Taken by alr1ght. 3 entrants total.
Super Splatters -- MB-41F19743DEEBBCEC - Taken by Pakkidis. 1 entrants total.

t1430672469z1.png

Turfster

Daily Simbin Mega Bundle 80% off
  • GT Legends
  • GTR FIA GT Racing
  • GTR 2 FIA GT Racing
  • GTR Evolution for RACE 07
  • RACE
  • RACE 07
  • RACE 07: Andy Priaulx
  • RACE Injection
  • RACE On
  • Race: Caterham
  • STCC for RACE 07

Seems to contain a couple of games you can't buy separately any more.

Anteater

I started playing Remember Me. It's a really good looking game (for the 360-PS3 era) sometimes. I'm having fun with it. It feels like playing a linear assassins' creed and the story and lore is interesting so far.

it's a good looking game for the majority of the game, game has some insane environmental design

chronomac

Daily Simbin Mega Bundle 80% off
  • GT Legends
  • GTR FIA GT Racing
  • GTR 2 FIA GT Racing
  • GTR Evolution for RACE 07
  • RACE
  • RACE 07
  • RACE 07: Andy Priaulx
  • RACE Injection
  • RACE On
  • Race: Caterham
  • STCC for RACE 07

Seems to contain a couple of games you can't buy separately any more.
Are these worth owning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom