• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthea

Are you getting ready steamgaf?

GJIMy.gif

and not so long after

i6rex0queuvozqts4w.gif

OK, OK, I'll stop with gifs for now

Dr Dogg

aren't you supposed to be playing TW3 or something? :p or have you already finished the entire game? ;)

I've got commitment issues (wouldn't be the first time that's been attributed to me). I only popped it on to have a gander and planned to get cracking with finishing off Skeliga but Splatoon got its claws (or tentacles I guess) into me.

http://i.imgur.com/GJIMy.gif[IMG]

and not so long after

[IMG]http://abload.de/img/i6rex0queuvozqts4w.gif[IMG]

[SPOILER]OK, OK, I'll stop with gifs for now[/SPOILER][/QUOTE]

I'm betting that the gif of the moment becomes a topical one when there's prices too good to content or some other ludicrious event happens.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/iFr8igt.gif

I mean he is a Seal after all. And now I've got Adamski's Killer stuck in my head.

fantomena

Shitload of gifs

Well, for me this is the list:

AC: Unity, at least 50% off
Scholar Upgrade
Dirt Rally (was going to buy this anyway as soon as Im finished with some other games, but a discount wouldn't be bad)
M&M3 HD
Star Trek games
Gat out of Hell

Just those I think.

Arthea

I'll try to stick with my wishlist this sale. Who's with me?

ya, ridiculous notion, I know, but I'm poor

if you could get only one game during the sale, which game?
Why am I asking? I can't decide on what's most important at all

dex3108

I'll try to stick with my wishlist this sale. Who's with me?

ya, ridiculous notion, I know, but I'm poor

if you could get only one game during the sale, which game?
Why am I asking? I can't decide on what's most important at all

Wolfenstein The New Order would be one game and Brightmor Witches DLC for Dishonored.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

RADical ROACH Deluxe Edition -- MB-615ECC5613322739 - Taken by Saty
Litil Divil -- MB-69E540B0AF065F8E
Pixel Puzzles: Japan -- MB-0E50EB5C25052EB4 - Taken by MaxiLive

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Well one mode (second one unlock when there is enough level 10 players) and 5 maps (if i saw correctly) and promise that more will come in next couple of months can be seen like Early Access game :D

You forgot that it needs bugs. Splatoon apparently doesn't have any bugs yet. :p

Knurek

we still all gonna buy it and like it,
it only needs to be cheap enough
Well, maybe like is too strong word, but you know what I mean.

I have the proper, full game on GOG with HD patch and that fan pirate expansion applied.
Why would I pay for an inferior product?

This Amiibo shit is getting ridiculous and i am glad that PC is free of that.

Here Are Amazon's Very Specific Instructions for Buying Wave 4 Amiibo

Believe it or not, this is actually the most fair and user friendly distribution setup for amiibos yet. Everyone knows when they will be available and everyone will have an equal chance of getting them. The alternative so far has basically involved being lucky enough to be online and ordering them when they randomly pop up at different stores for a few minutes. I have amiibo orders from websites all over the world because there has never been a reliable way or place to get them.

Also Playfire Rewards are going on break for few weeks. But they will come back with something new.

The Future Of Playfire Rewards

Well, RIP. When it was good, it was really good. I just had a quick look at my Playfire page and I ended up with something like 90 pounds of free credit since it started. It involved a lot of pointless achievement farming but that amount is nothing to sneeze at.

Arthea

let's talk games for once

It's a VN, choice based, but don't be fooled by this. The VN is very short, like one hour long for one run and has only two endings.

good:
Nice background art
Goes well with 52 games challenge
Not offensively bad
Cheap

bad:
Text is incredibly small and on too intensive background. Who does something like that in a VN?!
It really does nothing, the story isn't interesting enough, relations deep enough.
Writing is too "glamorous" for lack of better way to describe that style.
Two achievements are or broken (according to devs they aren't but that's not necessary true), or a game outright lies to you which choice is positive and which negative. If that's the case, having 15 choices makes those achievements as well as broken. So if you have OCD, stay away from this.

neutral
Music is OK

Dr Dogg

I get fucked off with 'An item on your wishlist is on sale' emails with just 70 odd items let alone a couple of 100. Auto email tagging and sorting to the rescue thankfully.

Maniac

Banned
In what sense (unless this is actually super spoilery and I don't know it)? Polygamy is the middle name of my pseudo-universe Geralt as he's already copped if off with Keira, Triss and Yennifer. I think it's about high time he visited a clinic for a check up.

Witcher's don't contract diseases at all iirc, atleast not STDs... Although they do become carriers.

Hence why I feel sorry for the whores I've ploughed.

M.D

Wanted to buy Dying Light from Funstock Digital, registered and there's still no email confirmation after an hour+

They have no option to resend it, just says to contact them in case I didn't get it but I have to leave in about an hour and won't be at home to buy it for the next week or so X_X

Jazz573

GJIMy.gif

and not so long after

i6rex0queuvozqts4w.gif

OK, OK, I'll stop with gifs for now

While everyone should definitely buy NepNep 2, I would like to remind everyone of the other big Japanese game coming to Steam: The Fruit of Grisaia. You should also definitely buy it or else I can't promise what will happen to you...

linkfilter

Going by the (couple) reviews up, it seems that Bladestorm: Nightmare is a crap port.

Couple this with the 59.99 price-tag and...well it ain't pretty.

Koei, what were you thinking?

Did Evolve get a pricecut or was the chinese price always 30$ (now 18$)?

Going by the (couple) reviews up, it seems that Bladestorm: Nightmare is a crap port.

I think Koei doesnt have a clue about the PC market at all...

Chariot

Thinking? They just hate PC gamers. And like the idiot I am I keep buying their games, despite them constantly showing a bench into my virtual arse. But the games are still fun despite the flaws and so I can not resist.
Boy, is that how a AC fan feels?

ExoSoul

Banned
Phantom Breaker is sooo good, and what makes it even better is that they got the animu voice to a T but not the overly high pitched voices :D

And those backgrounds :3

PARANO1A

I'm watching Byzantium and thought of JaseC.

ModBot said:
Instructions for PARANO1A:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Operation Flashpoint: Red River -- MB-85D26FA6C2DDE075 - Taken by Purkake4. 1 entrants total.
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising -- MB-B4A6FBA5BEB5979E
Nam -- MB-6ABFCB31F8A00CA2 - Taken by rainking187. 1 entrants total.
Ubersoldier II -- MB-9CBF674AC40EA1D5 - Taken by crazyrabbits. 6 entrants total.
Paranautical Activity: Deluxe Atonement Edition -- MB-6097CC97C4D77DF0 - Taken by Saty. 2 entrants total.

t1432911722z1.png

baterism

I can't found it on local Steam. I can see it on browser, but not in Steam.
Not like I want to buy it, tough.

Nep2 in 3 more hours. Crap, I haven't touch AT much. Why all games that I want get crammed in such short time release window.
And Summer Sale! Yohooo!

Well, for me this is the list:

Nice list.I'm probably too broke to get more than a few cheap games so I'm mostly focusing on indie and B level games at 75% or more off. My top 20 hit list is:

1. Invisible, Inc.
2. The Escapist
3. Sid Meier's StarShips
4. Space Colony
5. Door Kickers
6. Detective Case and Clown Bot in: Murder in the Hotel Lisbon Murder
7. Cosmonautica
8. WindWard
9. Captain Forever Remix
10. Westerado: Double Barreled
11. Roundabout
12. The Marvellous Miss Take
13. The Spatials
14. Kitty Powers' Matchmaker
15. Joe's Diner
16. Castaway Paradise
17. 60 Seconds!
18. Sunless Sea
19. Guns, Gore & Cannoli
20. Not a Hero

Even if they all hit 75% off, I will still have to be picky as it's a bit above my budget.

Chariot

I can't found it on local Steam. I can see it on browser, but not in Steam.
Not like I want to buy it, tough.

Nep2 in 3 more hours. Crap, I haven't touch AT much. Why all games that I want get crammed in such short time release window.
And Summer Sale! Yohooo!
In 3 already? I thought in 5 or even in 8 like last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom