• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
steam - working great as always

AQclDPo.jpg

It's only subliminal messaging.

You want to play the Rustbucket Rumble demo.

Having only played the demo for Force Unleashed 1 back in the day, i always got the sense that the feeling of "I think ive played enough" that i had in the demo would be pretty much how i felt while playing the game, except that would be spread throughout 5-8 hours.

Anteater

Having only played the demo for Force Unleashed 1 back in the day, i always got the sense that the feeling of "I think ive played enough" that i had in the demo would be pretty much how i felt while playing the game, except that would be spread throughout 5-8 hours.

i played the demo for both, 2 was so bad, but i liked 1's demo

since i've already bought it i'll just play through it!

Khronico

Xenoblade has a lightsaber in it so i did my part.

Xenoblade is a cool game, it's fine.

I don't really know anything about Star Wars so I'll skip that and go back into Wolfenstein 2009 after this pizza. :p

Wolf09 basically has force powers so I guess that counts.

Does this count?

Uh.... I need this in my life right now. Only thing is it isn't one hit kill...

Seriously, the best part of TFU is the first mission where your Vader blasting wookies left and right while casually strolling through the battlefield. The rest of the game is... ehhhh.

Really dissapointed in both TFU games right now. TFU2 had decent combat but the story is terrible, TFU1 has clunky combat but at least the storyline is tolerable (?). Why can't I have a good story and good combat. Also, a protagonist that isn't completely bland mary sue.

Gimme a Kyle Katarn character action game gosh darnit ;_;

Jawmuncher

Cool. Have they announced if I'll need to buy a new guitar for the PC version?

It's a shame we never got any GH or RB on PC aside from GH3 and I suppose rock smith. I guess the reasoning would be all the modding and hacking of the game and DLC. But to mean that just seems kind of small. Don't think it would take away from the console versions or the bottom line, and would actually let there be a fully universal game going forward. Not having to be tied to any consoles or updates on peripherals.

Phawx

very quickly (and as far as I understand it): people basically criticized Joss Whedon on twitter for how he portrayed Black Widow. He didn't take kindly to the criticism and they called him misogynist and sent him death threats (as far as searching on twitter provides), so he deactivated his twitter account.

i'd figure they would've given him shit for that confusing spa day that Thor takes in AoU. Man, that movie was a hot fucking mess.

but of course the internet had to go and be extreme about some shit.

L.O.R.D

in another Revelations 2 news
some player reporting a glitch , they saw for a moment a costume for rebecca chambers in the game
trying to get bloody gina is very hard , you have to witness the death of a huge monster
but you can only play that mode 1 in a day
each monster has like 500000000 health point

I'm super disappointed in this as well. Hopefully after they get done milking GTA V, they will go back to GTA IV and do a special edition minus GFWL, SecurRom and works on modern systems.

Fallout 3 is another that needs this treatment.
What help does Fallout 3 need, exactly? As far as running it, the "doesn't work on Win7 or higher" message is bullshit now. And you don't really need GFWL for it at all. Hell, last time I played it I forgot it was even there.

Yeah, I kind of feel like a chump right now.

In my defense, Car Mechanic Simulator 2015 legitimately kicks ass.

And FMS15 shares the same game engine, even if there's a different studio coding it.

And I LOVE OG Farming Simulator.

And it's only $10 on Nuuvem.

And. And...

And...I'm a chump.
the simulator market is an odd one to me. like i know some are a joke(like the bread one and the goat) but others are dead serious. like i genuinely don't see the appeal to that game or the truck one where you just drive non stop in a truck(which even has its on control thing... bruh). I wonder if We'll ever get a parody simulator game of a simulator.

Dsyndrome

the simulator market is an odd one to me. like i know some are a joke(like the bread one and the goat) but others are dead serious. like i genuinely don't see the appeal to that game or the truck one where you just drive non stop in a truck(which even has its on control thing... bruh). I wonder if We'll ever get a parody simulator game of a simulator.
191gzs32an2typng.png

You can spend $2800 on DLC for Train Simulator, cuz it's fun!
It may be on-sale now though, no idea.

191gzs32an2typng.png

oh man don't even get me started on the dlc. like what the fuck is up with the dlc for those simulator games? why doesn't anyone give them a lot of shit about it like how everyone does with the big 3 pubs + WB? When a game has as much dlc as that its just completely unappealing to me as a new customer regardless if its cosmetic or not, just seeing a huge ass list like that completely destroys any interest i have in said game.

191gzs32an2typng.png

oh man don't even get me started on the dlc. like what the fuck is up with the dlc for those simulator games? why doesn't anyone give them a lot of shit about it like how everyone does with the big 3 pubs + WB? When a game has as much dlc as that its just completely unappealing to me as a new customer regardless if its cosmetic or not, just seeing a huge ass list like that completely destroys any interest i have in said game.

If I'm not mistaken during the Steam Dev Days the CEO of Dovetail gave a keynote and he talked about the amount of DLC (or it was in an interview, I don't remember), he said the fans of the genre buys the Trains DLC that they are fans, so one person could just buy the game and one locomotive/track that he's particularly interested in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom