• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtcn63

So I've been following the Suicide Squad thread, and I've finally realized who Margot-Harley reminds me of... Charlotte Stokely. NSFW.

Ban Puncher

I don't think Excel Saga is about translation. :p

But now I have the OP stuck in my head: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwCYHXRB50U

G4x8ZVx.gif

Disney owns too much shit.

which force unleashed game should i get

Eh, neither really. The first Force Unleashed is kind of okay, it's clearly rushed and really buggy, I mean the studio that worked on it got shut down after if shipped. There's a QTE in the late game, if you follow the on screen prompts of the quick time event, you will not successfully complete it and be trapped in this cycle until you get pissed off enough to Google the solution.

The second one isn't supposed to be worth buying or playing, it's also quite a massive download and only like 4-ish hours long.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Hatoful Boyfriend for $2.50. Everyone in here needs to buy it.

"But I don't like Dat--"

I DON'T CARE! BUY IT AND PLAY IT DAMN IT! >:| :mad:

Knurek

So, did we get any info as to what will happen with Bulletstorm once GfWL servers go down?
This is one of few games which require online profile for single player campaign...
Did someone pester Epic about it?
(Heck, someone tweet Adrian Chmielarz or CliffyB, maybe they can raise some noise about their friggin' game being unplayable soon?)

Turfster

So, did we get any info as to what will happen with Bulletstorm once GfWL servers go down?
This is one of few games which require online profile for single player campaign...
(Heck, someone tweet Adrian Chmielarz or CliffyB, maybe they can raise some noise about their friggin' game being unplayable soon?)

We've pestered Epic a couple of times.
They don't seem to care too much.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I see that Hatoful Boyfriend now has an upgrade to the collectors edition, but it's not discounted :(

Don't worry about the upgrade if you are just wanting to play the game. The 4koma and other stuff isn't that impressive, says a person that pre-ordered it. PLUUUUUS the original Hatoful is in Japanese and DOES NOT work on Windows 8.1 or past XP due to the engine not being updated/needs .dll files.

Not really needed. Save the cash and if you enjoy the game, get the upgrade later for roughly $3 or so less than the collectors price in general.

They've been bothered a few times now and at best you'll get some PR non-answer that they're looking into it (they're not).

We've pestered Epic a couple of times.
They don't seem to care too much.

I wouldn't be shocked if they just release an .exe file update that basically works like a cracked patch and lets you play the game without the need for it to hit GFWL servers. After all, the only people GFWL has inconvenienced has been legit buyers, pirates have never had to deal with this nonsense when playing these games.

Dsyndrome

I hate the completionist in me not being able to move past two fucking gold out of 44 in Wolfenstein 2009 Midtown. Gonna have to follow some Youtube guide second by second to find those two pieces of shit later today since using a map yesterday didn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom