• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milamber

the killer bundle call of prip key activates regardless of ownership. no duplicate key check / message.

whoops :/

That's cause it uses two different types. Retail and Store.

Pity it doesn't add to your library count.

Judging by the filth on that mousepad, it looks like you do.

cn1Bcz4.gif

Uzzy

Just came to the office and wilflare's package arrived!

Now I got more backup copies of the games for my NDS/2DS waifu collection.

I know who that girl is. I feel sad now.

Anyway, the game Tokyo Dark, an adventure game/detective story that was greenlit a few months back is having a kickstarter soon. It's got some nice looking backer rewards! Luckily I just got a job, so I might actually be able to take part.

Eternia

But I am fighting monsters sometimes every step (not exaggerating, this happened about 10 steps in a row in one dungeon). It is exhausting, and as a result I am rolling over pretty much everything because I keep leveling up.

I know the versions from Gameboy Advance on were made easier, maybe that's part of the problem.
...Was that near the entrance of the Earth Cave? That part is special and there is no other area like it in the game.

The NES version would still probably irritate you more than it would help. Some other inconveniences like the slow text boxes, buying items such as potions one at a time and you can attack an enemy that already died.

Even so, I still really like FF1. There's something about just building a pre-determined party to take into a basic RPG with no heavy story that appeals to me.

Deception

Hey guys I've been trying to figure out what the name of a game is for so long maybe you guys can help.

It's a Arcady style soccer-type game but you can throw and catch the ball. It had a red vs blue style I think. It's also multiplayer.

I remember seeing people play it on Twitch a few months back but forget the name :(

Hey guys I've been trying to figure out what the name of a game is for so long maybe you guys can help.

It's a Arcady style soccer-type game but you can throw and catch the ball. It had a red vs blue style I think. It's also multiplayer.

I remember seeing people play it on Twitch a few months back but forget the name :(
Soccer Physics?

Chariot

also i didn't know SkullGirls was a waifu game. I bet Chariot has it then :p if he doesn't I know what someone is getting for their birthday~~
Please, stop with the predjustice. Why would I have SkullGirls just because of some appealing anime girls?
I totally have it because of some appealing anime girls.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Vd1j7n6.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-0B8260C325567268 - Taken by Bayonetta

Lain

I'm a bigger fan of the style of combat WoW has, honestly

No guildies or friends playing. Quit after patch 6.0

I'd wait for 6.2 if I was you, since Tanaan should add some stuff to do and the whole mythic dungeons etc. 6.1 added nothing really and the 2nd raid is kinda meh, especially doing it in LFR.
WoD was great to level in, but as far as keeping it fun for prolonged times, this dev team really dropped the ball, which is a big disappointment coming from an excellent expansion through and through like Mist.

Salsa

of course HELLA CASH Chloe from Life is Strange is fuckin Ashly Burch

how did I never notice this

tumblr_laipd2qG511qdi56no1_400.gif

I guess that's her more normal voice but the slang delivery should have gave it away

regardless between this and Cassie Cage im glad she's getting more work otuside "annoying little kid sounding weirdo"

she's actually real good at VA

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
of course HELLA CASH Chloe from Life is Strange is fuckin Ashly Burch

how did I never notice this

tumblr_laipd2qG511qdi56no1_400.gif

I guess that's her more normal voice but the slang delivery should have gave it away

regardless between this and Cassie Cage im glad she's getting more work otuside "annoying little kid sounding weirdo"

she's actually real good at VA

Yeah, really love the range she's got for VA. I never thought I'd hear her outside of her exaggerated HAWYP persona and Tiny Tina, but Chloe felt really natural and not like any of her previous work.

She even showed up in the dub for Space Dandy as a nerdy chick who comes out of her shell during a series of High School Musical-esque dance numbers. Never had a clue until a month after the episode aired.

Salsa

Azazel truly is easy mode if you wanna fast track unlocking shit

CD2A89A80CCC96BA36585FAB06840383DB7997AA

3BEDBF30D42DFFB96A59031D5BD5FA5E0F0829C8

some of dem combos

he should start with less black hearts or something

Dr Dogg

Best game series ever in the cosmos™ in best aspect ratio known to man®!
AC Brohood said:
AssFlags said:
RougeAss said:
AssParity said:

The only AssCreed that doesn't have a 21:9 workaround at the mo is the first. With Unity supporting the ratio out the box things bode well for Victory. Of course only 1 other person here cares about this so I'll let you get back to your animu game discussion.

None. Phil Spencer said it, not me
and yes, he used those words.

Ha! I fully expect Spencer to be wearing a Cuphead t-shirt on stage at E3 now.

Salsa

16765239284_cca5edacbd_o.png

seeing stuff like this only bums me out about such amazing talent and ridiculous amount of production value being wasted on such shit games

Arthea

I can't live with AssCreed being the best game series ever, you'll have to take those words back
looks great, though

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I played Football Manager in 21:9, truly that is the most beautiful game.
It did nothing

DocSeuss

DocSeuss whats up.

pls respond

2 scripts, 2 essays, 2 tests (including essay questions)

2 graduation ceremonies (brother and brother in law) on the same day right after finals, family coming to visit, game development progress starting to move forward, gotta get two pieces to Kotaku so I can make rent next month... oh, and family's coming to visit too.

LOTS on my plate. So a few weeks off would be good.

Will probably cram some hardcore gaming into some spots just because I need to chill.

Do it. Put a block on your DNS as well to where it can't connect to anything on the internet and put your phone in a bowl of water just to be safe.

just gonna block some stuff in my hosts file for a bit

Do what you gotta do, man. And hey, if you need a proofreader, don't hesitate to ask. Shadownet can give you a testimonial. :)

More like I need a break. Whew. Stuff's gonna be busy.

Dr Dogg

LoD transitions have always been a bag of wank since ACII. Unity shows it up even more due to the draw distance being massive and a more densely packed environment than any of the other titles. So instead of cleaning up and pushing their tech forward to a level where it looks stunning from a wider viewpoint and make transitions smoother first before making a 1:1 scale city Ubi when with the "Bigger, Better, Badder" ethos.

Anteater

One day I'll be in the mood for a new ass creed, might be many years from now but by then there will probably be gpus running it at 8k, I'll probably enjoy just taking screenshots like I did with Remember Me.

Force unleashed is the worst when you have to use your light saber, so clunky and slow, messing with the force power is probably the best part of the game. Those QTEs also feel very half-assed like a lot of other stuff in the game, but somehow the jankiness really adds to it like when you're supposed to be fighting a serious boss that's shit talking you but he's getting stuck behind debris.

Salsa

I really really tried with Black Flag wanting to get it on sale for a looong time and I lasted like 3 hours before losing absolutely all desire to play due to it's assassin's creed-ness

not even pirates could save that shit

I struggled to finish Brotherhood back in the day and the need to play "more of that" never came back

2 is great. one really needs to play just 2 and be done with that

2 is fucking great

Arthea

Not sure was it posted already, but Far Cry 4 Complete edition is announced for PC too, coming in June.
Yetis for everyone!

I really really tried with Black Flag wanting to get it on sale for a looong time and I lasted like 3 hours before losing absolutely all desire to play due to it's assassin's creed-ness

not even pirates could save that shit

I struggled to finish Brotherhood back in the day and the need to play "more of that" never came back

2 is great. one really needs to play just 2 and be done with that crap

2 is fucking great

2 is one that I never played actually, not even for an hour

Dr Dogg

aren't you supposed to leave purgatory at some point, that's all reason of its existence?
tl;dr?

Only if you have been deemed worthy I think. Considering it's Ubisoft that might be quite some time.

Though that game devs exile is a really freaky thing. I've worked for some companies where they essentially have a 'dead wood' department where they essentially would either grind down staff to the point they handed in their notice or would flip out and get the sack but they weren't exactly publicly traded, house hold name, businesses like Ubisoft.

dex3108

Only if you have been deemed worthy I think. Considering it's Ubisoft that might be quite some time.

Though that game devs exile is a really freaky thing. I've worked for some companies where they essentially have a 'dead wood' department where they essentially would either grind down staff to the point they handed in their notice or would flip out and get the sack but they weren't exactly publicly traded, house hold name, businesses like Ubisoft.

Man, that sounds like the set-up to a horror game setting.

Still better than: "Your services are no longer required, you are fired."

Copons

Seeing the GTAIV screens someone (sorry, can't remember who) posted in the last couple of days got me to try it myself.

I've already downloaded iCEnhancer 3.0 and all the textures available on its site.
There's something else I should totally get while I'm waiting for the game to download?

Arthea

guys, have you read that P.T is removed from PSN? Is it the first time? I don't remember any game being removed before.

edited: after seeing this, I want a femwitcher

Ya, I know, not gonna happen

Sajjaja

There are two sides people who prefer ADS and people who don't so there will be fight (Halo 5 ADS thread) :D That is why i said here we go.
But it's a Battlefront game. Halo didn't have ADS before. They're sticking to source material in this regard so I don't see the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom