• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Wonder what the Antman Pinball table will be like...
tumblr_m7g4uqg3gy1qmlb7io1_1280.jpg

Is this the anime series where they have sex while fighting?

There's 'fighting' but there's no sex.

of course HELLA CASH Chloe from Life is Strange is fuckin Ashly Burch

how did I never notice this

tumblr_laipd2qG511qdi56no1_400.gif

I guess that's her more normal voice but the slang delivery should have gave it away

regardless between this and Cassie Cage im glad she's getting more work otuside "annoying little kid sounding weirdo"

she's actually real good at VA
Yes she is, but I thought she was very recognizable in LiS.
also of course this dude is warren

sqffty6.png

is he like, 7
How old is he?

Arthea

Just checked Project CARS reviews, so far very good, maybe it's time to wishlist it... or I'll wait for steamgaf impressions.

Also obsession with Warren won't go away ever, will it?

Always Doubt Salsa.

how about AssCreed Downright Sucks instead?
sorry, couldn't resist

milena87

Yesterday I was pretty tired. I wanted to properly start Wolf Old Blood, but I ended up just playing a few minutes of the prologue.

I started on Uber and 5 minutes into the game I was already killing waves of nazis with dual wielded assault rifles. Loved every second of it.

Hopefully tonight I'll be able to play a bit more.

Picked up Black Mesa because if throwing the mod team twenty bucks means I get a completed and more polished Source conversion of Half-Life, then why not. Made it up to "We've Got Hostiles" but it's been a few years since I last played Half-Life/Half-Life: Source so some of Black Mesa is somewhat new again. Really enjoying it so far, I might re-install and replay the original Half-Life to see how it compares afterwards.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Picked up Black Mesa because if throwing the mod team twenty bucks means I get a completed and more polished Source conversion of Half-Life, then why not. Made it up to "We've Got Hostiles" but it's been a few years since I last played Half-Life/Half-Life: Source so some of Black Mesa is somewhat new again. Really enjoying it so far, I might re-install and replay the original Half-Life to see how it compares afterwards.

I want to give it a whirl, but after completing Episode Two way back when I told myself I'd hold off on playing through the series again until Episode Three and I've stayed true to my word thus far.

I want to give it a whirl, but after completing Episode Two way back when I told myself I'd hold off on playing through the series again until Episode Three and I've stayed true to my word thus far.

I don't wanna say Episode 3/Half-Life 3 is never going to happen but it's been a few years since Gabe mentioned Ricochet 2 in an interview. Since then Steam has reached new heights on the back of Doto and Counter-Strike: Hat Edition. More people know Valve and use Steam because of games not called Half-Life.

Dr Dogg

Blasters already don't have bullet deviation and recoil, why would anyone want to add ADS and make it boring?

Have you seen a shoot out in any Star Wars film? They're meant to be professional soldiers for christ sake but those Stromtroopers can't shoot for shit. I can't believe the Rebels snapped up all the species in the whole galaxy with two functioning eyes so it must be the hardware. Who knows what Obi Wan was smoking when he said 'Only Imperial Stromtroopers are so precise".

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
2 is one that I never played actually, not even for an hour

2 is actually what got me into the series for better or worse. 1's Parkour was the star of the show, but 2 adding a charming character
and subtitles
sealed it for me.

Shame 3 was bad. 4 actually kinda got the series back on track.

Waiting for that -50/-75% sale on Unity and Rogue meanwhile.

Deques

2 is actually what got me into the series for better or worse. 1's Parkour was the star of the show, but 2 adding a charming character
and subtitles
sealed it for me.

Shame 3 was bad. 4 actually kinda got the series back on track.

Waiting for that -50/-75% sale on Unity and Rogue meanwhile.

The games must have one or two price drops first

Knurek

Have you seen a shoot out in any Star Wars film? They're meant to be professional soldiers for christ sake but those Stromtroopers can't shoot for shit. I can't believe the Rebels snapped up all the species in the whole galaxy with two functioning eyes so it must be the hardware. Who knows what Obi Wan was smoking when he said 'Only Imperial Stromtroopers are so precise".

Isn't it a well know fact that the decreased accuracy of Stormtroopers is just a ruse to get Luke & Co to lead them to the Alliance base?

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (bobnowhere, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Deadly Profits -- MB-1D21B0E394382E45 - Taken by topyy

Having a frustrating issue with Black Mesa. When I started the game up it loaded in a super weird, letter boxed resolution, displayed the team logos, and loaded a black screen. Forced my native resolution which now shows the team logos in the proper resolution but still loads the game in completely black although I can hear sounds.

No idea what to do, could it be a weird source rift issue from when I set that up?

Edit: Forcing windowed mode and then going into fullscreen fixed it. Weird.

Arthea

What could be causing this
you already participated in this campaign
error message on WGN, I know that many people are afflicted by it, I haven't encountered it before, not that I often used WGN, but now it seems I get it every time.

What game is this? If it's Jet Gunner, it's probably because you already own the game.

I don't think this is it, I remember earlier getting a game (I already owned) key on WGN, at least once, that is.

BruteUA

no talk about Old Blood? I though it unlocked yesterday, or today, depends on the place of view.

I played it for a bit, gave me a killer headache. So I need to mess with the FOV, motion blur, whatever.

Either that, or I'm just getting old and refuse to admit it. I don't think I'd want to stick around much longer if I can't enjoy the simulated murder of countless Nazis without discomfort.

Once I do get it worked out I still probably wouldn't talk about it. Because the majority and/or loudest opinions on here are so hilariously wrong about everything I don't even want to try sharing mine.

Arthea

I played it for a bit, gave me a killer headache. So I need to mess with the FOV, motion blur, whatever.

Either that, or I'm just getting old and refuse to admit it. I don't think I'd want to stick around much longer if I can't enjoy the simulated murder of countless Nazis without discomfort.

Once I do get it worked out I still probably wouldn't talk about it. Because the majority and/or loudest opinions on here are so hilariously wrong about everything I don't even want to try sharing mine.

sorry to hear about tOB.

Could you kindly elaborate on this, for science!
I'm just curious

I actually like the character designs beyond the JIGGLY SHIT EVERYWHERE

they're pretty original and some homages to good stuff

don't get the art style hate. Peacock is the best

tumblr_n6muyxT9AU1rems4xo4_1280.gif

game doesnt have many frames of animation but it's clearly going for a marvel vs capcom 2 thing, which had even less

tumblr_inline_mk0vjwYGRy1qz4rgp.gif
giphy.gif
1365992726746.gif

You have good taste, Salsa. Peacock is the fucking best.

Anteater

holy shit the stunlocks in force unleashed

and i just found out there's actually a block button from reading the loading screen, themoreyouknow.jpg

Arthea

Extreme differences of opinion with the local hivemind.

I love the AssCreed games.

aww, that's cute
I hope you already befriended JaseCreed and DesmondDogg.

You know, you might be looking at it from the wrong angle, just a thought. I would prefer my favourite series be as hated as AssCreed, if they were as popular and had the same release record. At least then they would be talked about and played, not forgotten by everybody except selected few awesome people.

holy shit the stunlocks in force unleashed

and i just found out there's actually a block button from reading the loading screen, themoreyouknow.jpg

if your plan is to make me play FU again, it's kinda working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom