• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
CD Projekt now don't want to use GMG as Partner. So, they can to sell more via GOG and maximizing profits, sound like EA to me... Also, they downgraded TW3. They disappoint me...

If CDPR decided to forego Steam, I could see being upset. But, plenty of developers/publishers do not push their games to resellers like GMG, Nuuvem, and the like. I haven't done my homework on all of the aspects of this yet but I don't see this as a true act of malice even if it isn't the nicest move CDPR has done. Certainly a weird one, but let's not pull the pitchforks out just yet!

...they can always hurry up with my GoG Galaxy invite so I can forget I have the thing in a few hours if they want to make it up to me~

Yes!

Buraindo

CD Projekt now don't want to use GMG as Partner. So, they can to sell more via GOG and maximizing profits, sound like EA to me... Also, they downgraded TW3. They disappoint me...

I'm pretty sure that's not the case. I mean the game's literally available on every legit store out there. Unless this is a joke post or something.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
It's in open beta

Open, but requires an invite to get into to reduce the server load. You click a button on the site that says "Join beta" and it asks for your email (or automatically uses the one for your account) and then says to expect an invite in the mail soon. Been waiting since the moment the button went live~

That's a really quick port. I hope they don't skimp on QA.

SWERY talked about the extent of work they did in converting everything to KBAM in several interviews, it seems like they've been working on this a while. He claimed in the Famitsu interview that they were working on content completion by the end of April so they can bugtest and QA during May.

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
The Scandinavia Expansion for Euro Truck Simulator 2 is out now, $17.99 on Steam:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/304212/

header.jpg

Backlogger

Speaking of DS4Windows, does anyone have issues with their DS4 staying connected? It works great on my laptop but not my main PC. I have one of those inexpensive Bluetooth dongles on my main PC and wondering if that is causing the issue.

Also, this whole thing with GMG and CD Projekt. Its like when you have two really good friends that don't like each other and seeing how they interact with each other starts to make you change your opinions of them.

Edit: What is D4?

Edit 2: Oh, I always assumed D4 was an acronym for something, but its actually just called D4. Never heard of this game until now.

Nabs

Speaking of DS4Windows, does anyone have issues with their DS4 staying connected? It works great on my laptop but not my main PC. I have one of those inexpensive Bluetooth dongles on my main PC and wondering if that is causing the issue.

Also, this whole thing with GMG and CD Projekt. Its like when you have two really good friends that don't like each other and seeing how they interact with each other starts to make you change your opinions of them.

Edit: What is D4?

Sounds like a BT issue. I had to replace my dongle for a better one and now it's perfect.

Miguel81

It happens to me on occasion, and I also have a cheap 4.0 dongle. Strange thing is that my DS3 actually stays connected with no issues, so I end up using it more often.

Edit: The D4 stands for Dark Dreams Don't Die according to google search.

Knurek

As long as Dark Souls remains multiplatform, I'm hunky dory.

Dark Souls 3, coming in 2016.
Developed by High Voltage Software.
Tales of Dark Souls, coming in 2017...and 2018
Developed by Telltale
Gravelord Nito will remember that
Dark Souls 4: The Darkening
Coming in 2017
Developed by Digital Homicide

Maybe they are just salty of the way GMG is treating Polish people?
I mean, why the fuck would we have to pay in pounds? Considering the prices of games are 20-30% higher than on Steam/GOG, and our paychecks, last time I checked, are nowhere near what the UK folks are getting.

Dsyndrome

I mean, why the fuck would we have to pay in pounds? Considering the prices of games are 20-30% higher than on Steam/GOG, and our paychecks, last time I checked, are nowhere near what the UK folks are getting.
Go back to your Wolf 09 magazine, complainer.
Send me a workable key por favor

Because Valve selling EA games from unknown sources is what prompted Origin's birth, right.

Downgrade, lol.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
I'd never trust a Swery port again, if it came to pass. Regardless of the port company.

I want to believe, but oh god Deadly Prem was so scrambled it might as well have been a plate of eggs to go with York's coffee.

Well I didn't hear anything about it running bad from that laptop they were demoing it on at PAX, but we'll see! It being on UE3 eases my worries a bit too.

That's good news, though the suggestion you'd need an i7 4770k to run it at 60FPS gives me a liiiiiiiittle pause haha. Really want it to be good though, more SWERY is what we need!

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Is there actually a way to buy that magazine for someone who lives outside poland?

Someone asked the same question the other day and the only option, aside from having PolandGAF post you a copy, is a 12-month subscription.

def sim

Good to hear D4 is going to have a good price. I remember reading somewhere that more episodes are coming, though I don't know for sure.

Dark Souls 3, coming in 2016.
Developed by High Voltage Software.
Tales of Dark Souls, coming in 2017...and 2018
Developed by Telltale
Gravelord Nito will remember that
Dark Souls 4: The Darkening
Coming in 2017
Developed by Digital Homicide

I'm guessing the DkS2 team will probably handle it from now on and that's fine by me.

Milamber

There's no good Harvest Moon and Rune Factory in the WiiU.

Nice to see that a driving simulator with big community support has managed to dethrone GTA:

Mj8Bml0.png

;)

This game is the dark horse of simulators. Seriously surprising. Anyone who still does not have this or more than 50 hours under their belt is dead to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom