• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthea

Oh right, it's been a while since I played Civ5. Is that with mods, as I can't remember seeing anything like that before.

yeah, they used number of mods, I don't know which ones tho.

It was all sepia toned back then when we travelled to work by pony and cart, you could leave your doors open at night and children played freely in the streets. The air was fresh and the water was clean but then Sequoia Capital came along and voluminous smog filled the skies as far as they eye could see. First there came the THQ Bundle, then the Origin Bundle and with the dropping of EFF support from various bundles and fixed revenue share on the Humble Store humanity died a little but darker days lie ahead.
lol
Ever thought about change of your career? We need good gaming writers

http://i.imgur.com/heAAlr0.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

That's so very true

yeah, they used number of mods, I don't know which ones tho.

Ah, cool. You have a link to anything at all? My interest is rising.

Talking of MGS3, I just discovered yesterday HD Remake is missing some stuff. I mean, I know of Special Theatre mode and Ape escape minigame missing, but Konami cut this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXdMXkytVgI

Sad thing is, I never played that in the original MGS3 on PS2.

EDIT: Man, I think I'm drunk or something like that, there's at least one typo in every post I do and I need always to edit it.

It's OK, smart people like us own every edition possible of the Metal Gear Solid games.

baterism

wow it's so amazing, I wonder when we can have 100+ players (not AI) battles in Civ games, in 22nd century perhaps?

If Aussie don't win that game, their AI leader is fucking incompetent.
Isolated but not too isolated. Check.
Massive landmass. Check.
Incompetent neighbors. Check.

Gajah Mada AI wasting his time on tiny islands.

I can't wait for more update from that game. Will the diggers invade mainland Asia after finished with Indonesia? Or will they invade the Maori next?

Ban Puncher

It's OK, smart people like us own every edition possible of the Metal Gear Solid games.

tumblr_mwovnjYV8l1rsk0loo1_r1_400.gif

Chariot

so, what happen between CD projekt RED and GMG ?
did they reach to any deal or no one know where the keys come from ?
It's a mystery still.
Who is the shadow supplier behind the green man?
Why did the reds end their business with him in the first place?
We don't know. We probably don't want to know. Everyone who does has vanished.

Sendou

Got this one myself but I already have it:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Sendou, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Not the Robots -- MB-2BCE32BFBA5B318E - Taken by Loptous

Dr Dogg

I bet GMG copped off with CDPR's sister and knocked her up. They're pissed and not allowing visitation rights to their bastard child Witcher the Third so GMG are pulling a Mrs Doubtfire.

oipic

Speaking of random giveaways from tinyBuild...

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Not The Robots -- MB-0C2AC71A5E1C46D2 - Taken by Se7enSword. 1 entrants total.

t1430994862z1.png

Arthea

Back in January.

You no longer keep us up to date on removals, why oh why?
Anything else removed that I have no idea about?

edited: a new PlayInjector bundle
$2.99 for
Dead Slayer
KEL Reaper of Entropy
Mine Dudes
BEEP
Camera Obscura
Depth Hunter 2: Deep Dive

only last 3 are on steam

Dr Dogg

You know that feeling when you've bought something recently but can't for the life of you remember what it was? Got a pending transaction on my account but can't work out what it was for by the value. Hope I wasn't Bundledrunk one night over the weekend.

Miguel81

Just jumped on the Project CARS VIP deal. With my luck, Nuuvem will have it soon enough with a much lower price. At least it still has the pre-order perks. Now to see how it runs on my system.

Miguel81

Speaking of Konami, I want those CV games that were on the DS to show up on Steam.

There was some news about Symphony a while back(ESRB related), but it ended up being from a listing from '09. That was a punch to the gut.

Probably gotta blame Activision for that.

Yup, they've also got they're mittens on Willy Beamish. Maybe for that Sierra service(?) Haven't heard a peep about that.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

Lovely Planet -- MB-C612802E3AFFA304 - Taken by bobnowhere
Colorful vidya game

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

A colourful video game with love and planets -- MB-7B23BB6E2C178BF5 - Taken by RS4-

Kifimbo

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Not The Robots -- MB-4564165A94DE0184 - Taken by Blu(e)

Deques

ModBot said:
Instructions for Deques:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

Spoiler Alert -- MB-058154BED88AF3F8 - Taken by anastef

Dr Dogg

Looks like we might get some impressions on the PC port of D4 within 24 hours.

I can't imagine there would be anything the matter with it. Xbox One performance was solid right? Plus being on Unreal Engine and not something hacked together out of some lollipop sticks like Deadly Premonition means there's plenty of scope to tweak things. Still be interesting to know how mouse and keyboard controls work.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
I can't imagine there would be anything the matter with it. Xbox One performance was solid right? Plus being on Unreal Engine and not something hacked together out of some lollipop sticks like Deadly Premonition means there's plenty of scope to tweak things. Still be interesting to know how mouse and keyboard controls work.

Yeah I'm not too worried about it but after reading about what Deadly Premonition went through in development I'm surprised the game runs on anything!

Arthea

BM19 scribbles started, not much to see there yet, something ending with os?

edited:
wait, I just remembered I'm done guessing from the times of BM16. Have fun, steamgaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom