• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
(1a) Veggie is a mensch.
(1b) Ningen is a mensch.
That's the nicest thing I have ever heard about me. You're a good guy frost.
Oh, looks like the Dark Souls 2 dx9 and dx11 patch is out, you know, the one that should address durability.

I guess someone needs to test that shit out.
Yep, just saw an 8MB update. Still have to finish some DLC.
Oh god, GOG has Star Trek games now. RIP in peace my wallet.
No Elite Force... this means nothing to me.
I feel like I haven't posted much in a while. Let me hug you guys through the screen instead.
qYuYSdZ.png
Haha, that looks funny. Do you scribble those yourself? I see you change your avi all the time.
You won't get anything for 1 buck
You will get everything for 2.5.
Never preordered before but for 2,50 and a game which so many have on their WL... what could go wrong? >_>
..eh. I forgot my login info. Ah well, gonna use Steam from now on.
Wait, it was Steam all along?! Man it's been long buying from groupees.
Daily Deathtrap 33% off
Weekend
  • ARMA III 50% off FREE WEEKEND
  • Witcher Franchise up to 85% off (broken as fuck at the moment, does not include 3)
Uh huh. I might try this out.

What about ST:TNG A Final Unity? I heard that it was a point&click similar to 25th Anniversary and Judgement Rites but with the TNG characters...but never got around to buying it, and missed it.

Anyone ever play this one?

Edit: Why do I keep getting the -00 posts? I feel like Dick Dastardly sometimes. Drat! And double drat!

Ah, A Final Unity holds a place in my heart. It captured the feeling of an episode of TNG in adventure game format, and it had multiple ways to resolve the general situations you encounter (some outcomes better than others), though it did have flaws. Namely, some of the puzzles suffered from poor design; there was one where you had to repeatedly send out a bunch of probes and wait for them to collect data, and an infamous one involving disappearing tiles.

Dr Dogg

3 more hours and change until that fate of this country is decided. I can see this being a long night and I'm going to end up drunk regardless so come on SteamGAF recommend some politically themed games.

Cyberpunk GTA1

Interesting premise.

Looks fun. Not at that price for me though.

Not a horrible bundle. Depends on how much/many you want the games. Pass for me.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Humble Surprise Attack bundle
TIER 1: 1$
  • Oscura: Lost Light
  • Metrocide
  • OTTTD
TIER 2: 6$
  • A Druid's Duel
  • Particulars
  • Robocraft Pack (EA)
TIER 3: 12$
  • Vertiginous Golf
  • Screencheat (2-pack)

KDsaPJn.gif

But those other tiers... eh

Barbarian

I hope someone knows the answer to this:

I have the gog version of Witcher 2 and have played a bit of it. Now I'm tempted to double-dip on Steam version. Can I move my save file from the gog version and pick up where I left off?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Does sidequests carry over a la Bioware stuff?

Can't remember, sorry. According to my account page I registered my TW2 key in July 2011, so it's been somewhere around four years since I played the games for the first time and I haven't touched them since. I'd planned on running through them again prior to the release of 3, but, well, yeah.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
oh ive been wanting OTTD bad for awhile

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Honestly. You and DearLeader made me want the game.

Dear Leader's screenies look so much nicer than mine ;-; But I do love Arma 3, especially since my group doesn't take things as seriously as other Arma squads. And the mods... oh god, I have like 10GB of weapon models and sound packs installed. Gotta have a diverse armory!

Are you programmed to post this after every bundle's unveiled?

Who are you talking to? I don't see any posts there.

3 more hours and change until that fate of this country is decided. I can see this being a long night and I'm going to end up drunk regardless so come on SteamGAF recommend some politically themed games.

Crusader Kings 2 or Europa Universlalis IV if you want to try and steer the country back on track again or ruin everything trying.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I'd rather humblebundle just go with the set tiers for the main bundles too, even if it's slightly higher than BTA. No need for average bumping phantom purchases and $50+ tiers.

Uzzy

Well, three hours and a whole month really. But yeah, just play Europa Universalis 4 and put the Great back in Great Britain, and all that.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Dascu, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Dascu, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Malebolgia #3 -- MB-21C877867678DF16 - Taken by NightmareTrigger. 30 entrants total.
Malebolgia #2 -- MB-CE286DB2C25E76A5 - Taken by CheesecakeRecipe. 41 entrants total.
Malebolgia #5 -- MB-39ECD70AFAED3554 - Taken by 73V3N. 40 entrants total.
Malebolgia -- MB-53B39227BC70DF06 - Taken by BernardoOne. 20 entrants total.
Malebolgia #4 -- MB-92973CEEDDEE5A4F - Taken by DunderHassan. 22 entrants total.

t1431026059z1.png

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Can't remember, sorry. According to Steam I registered my TW2 key in July 2011, so it's been somewhere around four years since I played the games for the first time and I haven't touched them since. I'd planned on running through them again prior to the release of 3, but, well, yeah.

Guess I'll research. I need to get around to the Witcher. Read the only English novel to start the series and... just haven't. I've had W1 installed for like two years now. D:

Arthea

steamgaf hold me, that bundle has Vertiginous Golf! Why they do this to me, why?!
kindly talk me out of it

http://i.imgur.com/KDsaPJn.gif[/IMG

But those other tiers... eh[/QUOTE]

A Druid's Duel is on my wishlist, it's certainly not eh!

edited: the problem with higher tiers is Screencheat and Robocraft (multi only) and Particulars I already have.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Will be interesting to see what tech improvements they've made and whether Witcher 3 causes them to shake up their usual approach at all.

I have my doubts that the fundamental mechanics will change, but at least it'll look good, right?

Just go play Civ V.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom