• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xezuru

Been trying to stay away from any spoilers and media for Witcher 3.
It's a long show, but anyone know if they have some sort of Dragon Age system to carry over Witcher choices to another console.

Damn sure my computer can't run Witcher 3, but have pretty loaded files from both games.

KarmaCow

What's the process for getting refund on a pre-purchase? I kinda bought Not A Hero just to have something to play before Axiom verge but apparently it's been delayed.

Been trying to stay away from any spoilers and media for Witcher 3.
It's a long show, but anyone know if they have some sort of Dragon Age system to carry over Witcher choices to another console.

Damn sure my computer can't run Witcher 3, but have pretty loaded files from both games.
IIRC the prologue will help determine the previous game's choices, probably through some dialog questions. It probably won't be too world-changing, but still nice to have.
I feel like I haven't posted much in a while. Let me hug you guys through the screen instead.
qYuYSdZ.png

Amazing.

Your pictures are always fun to look at - filled with personality.If you're drawing them, I'd say you have a bright future as an artist.

Thanks for sharing them.

Ah, ok.

Origin's layout leaves a lot to be desired. It's always difficult to see the important information straightaway... though Steam's really no better these days.

Dr Dogg

Thanks for the suggestions folks.

I'm sure there's an expenses scandal joke in here somewhere.

Bioshock
Metal Gear

Kojima transcends politics Though I do need to get my annual Metal Gear Solid playthrough in at some point.

Crusader Kings 2 or Europa Universlalis IV if you want to try and steer the country back on track again or ruin everything trying.

I'll probably ruin everything on purpose :p

Well, three hours and a whole month really. But yeah, just play Europa Universalis 4 and put the Great back in Great Britain, and all that.

I doubt anything is going to be sorted quickly. Last GE I was up until 4 in the morning with 4 mates stupidly arguing about the most trivial things that I'd hazard a guess none of us really knew what we were talking about.

Just go play Civ V.

I might slap on Civ IV for some Spock reminiscing.

Actually this might be a winner!

Papers Please

Ohhh tempting.

Dsyndrome

I hope someone knows the answer to this:

I have the gog version of Witcher 2 and have played a bit of it. Now I'm tempted to double-dip on Steam version. Can I move my save file from the gog version and pick up where I left off?
No reason it shouldn't. I'm tempted every time there's a Steam sale. W2 is getting achievements on Galaxy though.

Lomax

steamgaf hold me, that bundle has Vertiginous Golf! Why they do this to me, why?!
kindly talk me out of it

A Druid's Duel is on my wishlist, it's certainly not eh!

edited: the problem with higher tiers is Screencheat and Robocraft (multi only) and Particulars I already have.

Eh, Vertiginous Golf is cool, but I wouldn't say it's $6 cool and certainly not $12 cool. Maybe if you really want Screencheat too.

No reason it shouldn't. I'm tempted every time there's a Steam sale. W2 is getting achievements on Galaxy though.

I've been tempted for ages and finally gave in today. GoG Galaxy looks like it has a really long way to go and I have W3 pre-ordered on Steam already, and it just seems more likely I'll get around to finally finishing W2 having it on Steam.

Braag

Store's all borked up. In browser and client.

Can't install Arma3. plz send help

EDIT: Now it shows normal but when I click "Play Game" for Arma3 in client, nothing happens?

Doesn't work for me either. For some reason the client has logged me out and it wont send me a security code to log back in.
And the store page doesn't load properly.

I guess TW2 for 2,99€ was too much to handle for steam.

Wok

I have been trying to buy less bundles this year. After 4 months, I have:
  • spent 100 € on a F2P game,
  • bought 8 games individually, with a price in the range from 6 to 25 €,
  • bought 1 bundle-star, 1 indie-royale, 2 humble-bundles for 3 to 5 € each,
  • bought 7 humble-bundles at the minimum price of 1 € each.
Although I have tried to be careful with my impulse purchases, I have still bought 11 bundles of games which I am not playing. The only bundle game which I have played for a bit of time is "Spy Chameleon: RGB Agent".

I cannot imagine the number of bundles I would have ended up with if I have done like last year.

I miss the time of awesome humble bundles.

Salsa

seriously tho Woolfe just seems pretty bad why is everyone excited about the bundle

do we know any of the other games

Salsa

still no current The New Order sale anywhere with Old Blood out? when the game has already been super discounted?

what the hell are they doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom