• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthea

free Arma weekend broke steam? I even don't want to imagine getting GTAV free weekend, we would never get steam back

I once watched a video of pewdipie playing the weird Japanese mosquito game. Was on the frontpage of Youtube.

It was fun. Don't watch anything else from him though.

1Tki1EG.png

Feels good to have a capable PCI WLAN card finally.
And to be honest, more than the speed I am appreciating the stable connection.

It's crazy how well Alan Wake holds up visually. Playing at 4K and I would have believed the game came out yesterday if it wasn't for the faces. Some of the best lighting in gaming

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
free Arma weekend broke steam? I even don't want to imagine getting GTAV free weekend, we would never get steam back

Kinda doubt it, but I wouldn't be surprised if it did.

I should try the free weekend out since hopefully it won't have "MIC OR GTFO" people on it.

The fuck is with Steam taking forever to send you a validation email? Just installed a new hard drive in my computer and re-installing everything. Going on a half an hour now since I tried to get them to send an email, nothing yet. I remember it taking forever last time, too. Not very convenient.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
The fuck is with Steam taking forever to send you a validation email? Just installed a new hard drive in my computer and re-installing everything. Going on a half an hour now since I tried to get them to send an email, nothing yet. I remember it taking forever last time, too. Not very convenient.

The network seems pretty unstable right now, so that might be the cause.

It's crazy how well Alan Wake holds up visually. Playing at 4K and I would have believed the game came out yesterday if it wasn't for the faces. Some of the best lighting in gaming

some of the best everything in gaming ever

Agreed! Felt an itch to replay again after the AW2 article came out, should really try to actually play games again sometime.

ExoSoul

Banned
Gex 3: Deep Cover Gecko is in fact the greatest platformer of all time.

That's the one I remember the best
because I never finished it
I think o.o
. I still remember my grandmother asking me why I was attacking penguins and that making me feel a bit guilty.

I have just beaten Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II, and overall I really enjoyed the game. But, I didn't care too much for the lightsaber combat. Do the later sequels improve the lightsaber combat by much, or is it about the same?

Eila

Volvo pls send me the code verification email so I can idle some games. Why the heck am I not recieving the e-mail? I checked my account settings and everything seems in good standing.

Kagemusha

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Screencheat -- MB-58264FA4F9456300 - Taken by Saty. 11 entrants total.
OTTTD -- MB-1CC810B61D44EB14 - Taken by fspm. 1 entrants total.
Metrocide -- MB-31F99565C5168431 - Taken by Tesseract. 3 entrants total.

t1431028643z1.png
x

Salsa

ok I bought that bundle

and it left me with $17 on Paypal and then I remembered Axiom Verge is gonna be $20 right?

ugh

Salsa

hey remember this

ModBot said:
Instructions for SalsaShark:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (SalsaShark, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

The Whispered World -- MB-F9ADE9DEB87B6B80 - Taken by PLASTICA-MAN. 1 entrants total.

t1431028943z1.png

its good

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Hello <<NAME>>
The following items on your wishlist are on sale:
Arma 3 Karts

Visit the Steam Store for more details.

You're receiving this mail because the game(s) above are on your Steam Wishlist.

NO IT ISN'T YOU GODDAMN LIAR OF A VOLVO. VOLVO PLZ. BOHEMIA PLZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom