• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
deal-with-it.png
This is fucking adorable, ugh my heart.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
lol, no prob. mate.
I do think it's lame that Steam doesn't let you do that when GMG has been allowing it for near 2 years now.

Pretty much Valve's Modus operandi, really. Someone comes up with a QOL change that makes complete sense, and Valve never incorporates it or takes several years to do so.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
ModBot said:
Instructions for Rhaknar:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Rhaknar, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Blue Rose -- MB-26EB80F28EE82C84 - Taken by Purkake4

anime

Eanan

Ugh, cant seem to checkout with paypal on the Injustice Ult Ed for £1 deal on nuuvem. They've upped their game it seems with region restrictions since I last used them (over a year ago).

Arthea

ugh, the wonderful end of the world is not Katamari I was promised! It's not as fun

edited: otoh, as we don't have Katamari, it'll have to do.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a garbage dump. No other rules apply, you may claim as many as you want (there are no limits or throttles), and keys you win won't be counted as wins for your record. Do not SELL these keys for a profit.

Not the Robots -- MB-3CCCB97672450CCB - Taken by Cyldman

Shadownet

Banned
Hey so apparently Microsoft sent me an email saying that, I have $60 on my account that needed to be used before June 1st. (Not even sure where the $60 even come from)

So yeah now I don't know what to spend it on. I don't even have an Xbox anymore. I mean I could buy something to use on my PC. I don't know what though.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Hey so apparently Microsoft sent me an email saying that, I have $60 on my account that needed to be used before June 1st. (Not even sure where the $60 even come from)

So yeah now I don't know what to spend it on. I don't even have an Xbox anymore. I mean I could buy something to use on my PC. I don't know what though.

Does anyone actually use the Windows 8 store, though?
I've got like $10, and Halo: Reach isn't going to go back on sale (I was able to redeem my MS point card AFTER that sale, uh thanks MS?) so I'm practically losing $10.

Grief.exe

Call of Duty 2 has an impressive PC version. Runs out of the box at 1440p and 144 FPS with no tweaking involved. All on 200 MB of Vram!

MadGear

I'm in the same situation, I still have 25€ left and no clue how I got them :D
I'll probably waste them on Xbox Video to rent a few movies with it and after browsing through some apps and available games on the Windows 8 store that's pretty much your best way to spent it.

dex3108

low quality pic, but you get the deal, I also think they downgraded stuff after all the years

W3 is downgraded from initial reveal for sure. But still game looks really good. Main issues for me will be pop in and not that good foliage and trees.

Messiah

So, I spent some time with Ys origin. Just beat the first boss.

I know what games I will buy next time they are on sale.

Shadownet

Banned
I'm in the same situation, I still have 25€ left and no clue how I got them :D
I'll probably waste them on Xbox Video to rent a few movies with it and after browsing through some apps and available games on the Windows 8 store that's pretty much your best way to spent it.

Since I don't think I'll get an Xbox anytime soon. I'll just use it to buy tv shows.

Maybe all 3 seasons of Teen Titans..

Nabs

Klei is streaming the final version of Invisible Inc. and they're showing off a new time attack mode: http://www.twitch.tv/kleientertainment

This is going to hit the top of my WL for sure. It's looking great.

You're in for a treat. Origin is an amazing ARPG. You'll probably love Oath as well.

Salsa

ok apparently it was some sort of bug or at least this time around the main screen doesnt show fucking bright yellow on white text

also gotta love how the game executable just launches the UDK

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Call of Duty 2 has an impressive PC version. Runs out of the box at 1440p and 144 FPS with no tweaking involved. All on 200 MB of Vram!

Why wouldn't it? It's Q3A engine!

In before "MODIFIED!" Don't care, it's still part of that engine.

pahamrick

Trying to cancel a pre-order with Nuveem is like pulling teeth it seems. I have no idea if I'm even able to cancel because I don't get any sort of response from their email or twitter.

Miguel81

Ys I&II are worth playing if you don't mind the bump combat system. Took a bit of adjustment after spending time with the Origin demo, but they are charming.

Chariot

Ordered the GTX 970. It's not in stock, so I have a week or so. Feels weird to pay do much money for a single part. Hope everything is in order once it arrives.

Messiah

Ys I&II are worth playing if you don't mind the bump combat system. Took a bit of adjustment after spending time with the Origin demo, but they are charming.

Oh, I will absolutely buy them and give them a shot. The reason I started with Origin is simply that it's the only game of the series I own due to the inclusion in a humble bundle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom