• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh Project Cars why do you need to restart every time I make a graphics change. Driving me insane.

In other news, Witcher 2 for 2.99. Perfect.

Panda Rin

two screenies I took of Invisible Inc. coming out the 12th. Game is realllyy good

bgNPaPI.jpg

I9Rknec.jpg

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
For some reason having "inc" in the name seems to be a trend to change the title to. Look at Stealth Bastard 2. It got renamed to Stealth Inc 2.

That was due to Sony. Granted, I don't think the dev has actually confirmed as much, but the fact the community was asked to nominate a new name prior to the launch of the original on PSN paints a pretty clear picture.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey

Speaking of games coming along, Mini Metro is due to be exiting Early Access very soon. Disasterpiece finally had the time to sit with the team and work on the procedural audio over a two week period, and judging by this teaser, integration is coming along fairly swiftly.

Figured it was worth mentioning since it's been a long time coming for those of us who bought it a year ago (or longer!) as well as mentioning that if you're interested, now would be a good time to jump in as the price will increase from $6.99 to $8.99 when they exit EA. A quick look-over their to-do list shows that other than some bug fixing, Music is the final major piece left before official launch.

Arthea

If GOG Galaxy has achieved Steam's level of patching convenience, will you start buying new games there?

I'm not sure, it's hard to get over gog's image as good old games, I already bought some new games there, some indies (later got those on steam too), both Witcher games, AssCreed and Alan Wake, I'm sure I'm forgetting some too, but mostly my library there consists of old games.
OTOH now when so many old games hit steam constantly, I don't even know who's who anymore.

Arthea

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man

Speaking of games coming along, Mini Metro is due to be exiting Early Access very soon. Disasterpiece finally had the time to sit with the team and work on the procedural audio over a two week period, and judging by this teaser, integration is coming along fairly swiftly.

Figured it was worth mentioning since it's been a long time coming for those of us who bought it a year ago (or longer!) as well as mentioning that if you're interested, now would be a good time to jump in as the price will increase from $6.99 to $8.99 when they exit EA. A quick look-over their to-do list shows that other than some bug fixing, Music is the final major piece left before official launch.

Mini Metro is dope as hell, super slick. Really enjoyed it. Will be playing it on a plane in a few hours.

Last minute Bundle Stars leftovers.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams -- MB-1876539CE59FBB65
Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine -- MB-C2785159709BA656 - Taken by Belgarion. 2 entrants total.
SteamWorld Dig -- MB-AEABC2FA80C3D878 - Taken by Loptous. 1 entrants total.

t1431071905z1.png

JaseC

Spares:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 8 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

The Defenders: The Second Wave -- MB-3A71630A9482993C - Taken by redlacs
Robotex -- MB-4A3143841B4EA471 - Taken by NingenJanai
Spud -- MB-BB9232E7B0EE9F5F - Taken by texhnolyze
Eradicator -- MB-88B53EC2D9629219 - Taken by rainking187
Particulars -- MB-82D8CFF763F2C647 - Taken by Blu(e)
BoxesWithGuns -- MB-80BD54F0727D91F0 - Taken by dirtywhirlwind
OTTTD -- MB-6995B2225D04D4F3 - Taken by Saty
Velocibox -- MB-FDAC80D2DAB1166F - Taken by Purkake4

Arthea

Somewhat steam related, Myst TV series is apparently a thing.

In relation, I wonder when Obduction is going to be released, it was supposed to be released in 2015, wasn't it?

http://www.gamersfire.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/assassins-creed-bug-glitch-1.gif[/IMG[/QUOTE]

svelte mad skillz over the roof

JaseC

There are two types of people in the world: those who like Vegemite and those who haven't had enough of it to know that they like it.

Arthea

There are two types of people in the world: those who like Vegemite and those who haven't had enough of it to know that they like it.

I'm not sure enough of us wanna try that for you to be sure that there are only two types of people, just sayin

edited: Agar.io was greenlit, Elsinore and Space Dust Racers too.
Here is the thing, Elsinore doesn't have enough votes to be greenlit, it probably means that volvo sometimes hand pick games still and in this case I thank them.

Dr Dogg

Bovril > Marmite > Vegimite. Then again I think that's conditioning from many away days at football when the only beverages available were piss weak tea or the yummy, beefy taste of Bovril.

I'm really surprised it isn't raining cats and dogs here as everything else since waking up this morning has been bloody upside down.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Bovril > Marmite > Vegimite. Then again I think that's conditioning from many away days at football when the only beverages available were piss weak tea or the yummy, beefy taste of Bovril.

I'm really surprised it isn't raining cats and dogs here as everything else since waking up this morning has been bloody upside down.

well, at least there's a cool movie on steam to cheer you up ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom