• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2015 - Paid Mods? We hardly Nuuvem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloodborne's broken coop is just an elaborate way of making people stop being dirty casuals and having to take down bosses on their own.

Arthea

Bovril > Marmite > Vegimite. Then again I think that's conditioning from many away days at football when the only beverages available were piss weak tea or the yummy, beefy taste of Bovril.

I'm really surprised it isn't raining cats and dogs here as everything else since waking up this morning has been bloody upside down.

but it's Friday, what can be so bad to ruin Friday, is that even possible?

Dr Dogg

well, at least there's a cool movie on steam to cheer you up ;)

I've got 7 hours of work to suffer through yet. The pub is definitely the destination at lunchtime.

Plus I would probably get sucked into a FM style binge if I watched that rather than heed the advice.

but it's Friday, what can be so bad to ruin Friday, is that even possible?

The current Election results, whilst going pretty much going the way I eventually thought they would, have massively surprised me when looking at voter intention and where some the disenfranchised votes ended up going. Saying that in my constituency it seems quite a few of the electorate were more concerned with having a voice to represent them in Westminster than just voting for a party based on what the media has been spouting for the last 5 years so for me that's something positive.

I love Witcher 2's badge.

DB26BxV.jpg

I think I'll craft it. I don't even need to upgrade it.

Any other good level 1 badge that isn't "iron"?

Arthea

I love Witcher 2's badge.

DB26BxV.jpg

I think I'll craft it. I don't even need to upgrade it.

Any other good level 1 badge that isn't "iron"?

there are lots of cool lvl 1 only to be ruined by higher levels. I kinda understand why devs do this, but it still sucks.

for example lvl 1 Cherry Tree High Comedy Club has
Bit of a joker
while lvl 2 is Good for a Laugh
c'mon now...

to be fair to Cherry Tree High Comedy Club, their foil one is not bad compared to higher level ones, it's
Legendary Grinmeister

still lvl 1 is the best

As I said there are many examples

Dr Dogg

You can drink during lunchtime?

Bovril sounds like a medication, possibly a statin.

Paradoxically despite that there's a termination clause in my contract for working under the influence of drugs or alcohol, yes the pub has been a venue for lunch by many for years including those who would be reprimanding you.

Well where as Vegemite is a vegetable extract Bovril is a meat extract with lots of salt (the sodium kind not the knickers in a twist on the internet kind). Acquired taste is putting it bloody likely.

dex3108

I am waiting like an idiot PayPal code to verify my card for the third time (they asked me to do it again so they can enable receiving money option, and i did it again) and nothing shows on my Bank account. Today i went on PayPal and guess what? Now i have option to Request Money that i didn't have two day ago and there is no verification field to enter code anywhere and there is still no code on my Bank Account.

Sometimes i really don't know how PayPal works.

P.S. Funstock is giving away free Magicka 2 Sneak Peak keys

http://funstockdigital.co.uk/magicka-2-sneak-peek-weekend-giveaway

But their page is crushed.

After redeeming that key you will get 3 more copies to share.

Deques

I am waiting like an idiot PayPal code to verify my card for the third time (they asked me to do it again so they can enable receiving money option, and i did it again) and nothing shows on my Bank account. Today i went on PayPal and guess what? Now i have option to Request Money that i didn't have two day ago and there is no verification field to enter code anywhere and there is still no code on my Bank Account.

Sometimes i really don't know how PayPal works.

P.S. Funstock is giving away free Magicka 2 Sneak Peak keys

http://funstockdigital.co.uk/magicka-2-sneak-peek-weekend-giveaway

But their page is crushed.

After redeeming that key you will get 3 more copies to share.

It's strange that something they are giving out for free still needs to be checked for potential fraud >.<

edit: My order is now complete

there are lots of cool lvl 1 only to be ruined by higher levels. I kinda understand why devs do this, but it still sucks.

for example lvl 1 Cherry Tree High Comedy Club has
Bit of a joker
while lvl 2 is Good for a Laugh
c'mon now...

to be fair to Cherry Tree High Comedy Club, their foil one is not bad compared to higher level ones, it's
Legendary Grinmeister

still lvl 1 is the best

As I said there are many examples

Haha yeah.
Looks like there are many examples of best level 1 badge out there.

Arthea

Talking about cool lvl 1 badges,
ya, I see nobody talks about them
Trusty Fedora - Hamilton's Great Adventure
Stalker - Enigmatis 2: The Mists of Ravenwood
Soul of Dagon - Eldritch
Leftover - Deadlight
One - Antisquad
Someone in the dark... - Akane the Kunoichi
Cheepy - Unholy Heights (looks funny too)
Hello? - The Swapper
Unique Snowflake - Super Sanctum TD
of course, I'm A Potato! - Portal 2
The Tentacle King (reserved by Milamber) - Millennium - A New Hope
Cool guys don't look at explosions - Jagged Alliance - Back in Action

OK, I got bored already, that's it for today

So I'm kinda bummed because I think my Skyrim is totally screwed now. I went to play it and it would just crash to desktop when trying to load a save. I deleted the game and redownloaded it. Crash. Moved the saves and tried to start a new game. Crash. Uninstalled all mods (Using steam workshop) Launcher still says I'm subscribed to 1 mod even though all mods are unsubscribed. I can start a new game now, but as soon as I save and try to load that save. Crash. I have no clue what to do. Does anyone know why I would have 1 subscribed mod even though I've unsubscribed from all mods on the Steam Workshop? Is there one hidden or something?

Saty

That's how I bought it.
I have TW2 physical and they actually accepted a screen print from my order history at Zavvi as proof to give me the discount.

Would they accept seeing my Steam account has both games? Was the e-mail exchange done in English?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Would they accept seeing my Steam account has both games?

I don't see why not. When it comes to key-related issues, I know Ubi and R* just require non-cropped screenshots of Steam libraries rather than purchase/gift confirmation e-mails.

Arthea

I don't think anyone who actually bothers to make badges can be considered casual.
you guys are no fun, if volvo had sense of humour, they would have named 5K games badge extremely casual, or totally casual or something, for kicks and giggles.

edited: and only imagine shitstorm that ensued after, so much potential fun not had

The new 3DS XL I bought in early February finally arrived today! And it came with copies of Monster Hunter 4 and Smash. That's going to keep me busy for quite some time so I guess...

bGA3TXJ.jpg

Arthea

Which of lemmings clones on steam is most fun to play, assuming anybody played any, there are about 10 of those or so.

edited: judging by reviews it would be So Many Me, probably. Anybody plays it?
Flockers seems to be more lemmings alike, tho.

edit2: finally some update on missing steam keys for BoxesWithGuns. Groupees posted not having enough keys for everybody and now talking with devs. Probably we can forget getting it already. I wonder how they chose those that got the key.

Would they accept seeing my Steam account has both games? Was the e-mail exchange done in English?

If you have them on steam just give them the codes (check properties to see the code for each game).
I speak portuguese but I don't remember which language I used. English should be fine though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom