• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2016 - VAC to life, VAC to reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
I still need to finish the nightmare boss rush on Oath.

I'm just still really salty as fuck that I accidentally hit "go back to the menu" instead of retry on one of the last bosses. It took me like 4 hours to get to that guy. :(

Ozium

the uncharted 4 review embargo thread already setting up expectations for the uc4 review thread..

can't fucking wait

ChZvRS3WwAAhzkq.jpg:large

This should've become a bigger thing.

EDIT: The Wind Waker "Let Go," thing, I mean

I don't understand how people can get so bent out of shape over a review. It's someone's option, and if they didn't like it, big deal. I understand how it is a little disappointing for someone not to like something that you really like, but it should never result in abject hatred and namecalling.

Soulflarz

Banned
windows 10 fixes the "game crashed in fullscreen and I cant open task manager" glitch :eek:

edit: astebreed crashes a lot though, I need a finished save to chapter select just to play through this damn game

bigzgod

windows 10 fixes the "game crashed in fullscreen and I cant open task manager" glitch :eek:

edit: astebreed crashes a lot though, I need a finished save to chapter select just to play through this damn game

Really? That still happens for me sometimes :/

Soulflarz

Banned
Really? That still happens for me sometimes :/

Yes, it happens. The idea is to create another virtual destop (ctrl+winkey+d) and create task manager there. The fullscreen override doesn't take up your second virtual desktop too thankfully :>

Lomax

Yes, it happens. The idea is to create another virtual destop (ctrl+winkey+d) and create task manager there. The fullscreen override doesn't take up your second virtual desktop too thankfully :>

That's a great little trick I didn't know, thanks :)

Grinding 30 Covenant items in DS3 is a pain but at least it's possible to easily farm Vertebrae and Tongues with a friend. Also got a tip on how to farm Grass.

Ears though....

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Grinding 30 Covenant items in DS3 is a pain but at least it's possible to easily farm Vertebrae and Tongues with a friend. Also got a tip on how to farm Grass.

Ears though....

I think DS3 has the worst covenant grinds yet. Maybe even worse than the Pure Bladestone grind. It's so awful that they always put a couple of each magic behind the covenant leveling too.

I originally had 2 characters for Dark Souls. But then I deleted the first one and proceeded with the second one as my main. And now, the first character save slot is empty and I have to select the second one every time I want to load it. I know it's a very small issue but it's kinda bugging me. Can I move the second character slot to the top? I found out that the save data is a single file.

Ears though....

The only covenant items I have left are the Proof of a Concord Kept. I killed Silver Knights for about half an hour before finally giving up. The drop rate is just way too low.

Having to rely on people using the Way of Blue covenant was a terrible idea.

Grief.exe

I think DS3 has the worst covenant grinds yet. Maybe even worse than the Pure Bladestone grind. It's so awful that they always put a couple of each magic behind the covenant leveling too.

The only covenant items I have left are the Proof of a Concord Kept. I killed Silver Knights for about half an hour before finally giving up. The drop rate is just way too low.

Having to rely on people using the Way of Blue covenant was a terrible idea.

Not looking forward to this aspect of getting the Dark Soul Achievement.

Buraindo

It really does. I feel like they lowered the drop rate for covenant items in this one because even with 350+ Item discovery they're still absurdly rare.
Ears are especially bad. Kind of disappointing how they made the blues even worse in this one.

zkylon

zkylewd
didn't know that stardoo had gotten patched a bunch

i really like how they're supposedly making spouses retain more of their previous personality

that was the one thing i thought harvest moon was super awful about, you married someone and they lost all the elements that made them special to become a babymaker

Is this a LOL character? And how come it doesn't have a Ryuko streak?

image.php

i'm forgetting about the streak a lot lately, thanks for reminding me!

zkylon

zkylewd

Ears though....
for some reason i got the ears real easy and you only need 10 tongues but the vertebrae and the grass are painful to grind

it's not worth it but i still want it :T

PAUonePUNCH

Neo Member
I don't understand how people can get so bent out of shape over a review. It's someone's option, and if they didn't like it, big deal. I understand how it is a little disappointing for someone not to like something that you really like, but it should never result in abject hatred and namecalling.

People love to have other people validate their opinions by having the same one.

Sch1sm

I miss Steam and PC gaming. I took a break for a few months and played a lot of Xbox One, but it's just not the same.

Console games are never the same, even if the game is available on Steam.

------

Messiah decided to gift me Love at First Sight, so that's my second completion for the day. Tale of a cyclops girl who's bullied, and given courage and support from some upperclassmen with way too much time on his hands and motivated by morbid curiosity.

It was a bit weird. He pointed out to me even the dev dissed the game in the Extras, was interesting to read. "If I just had one more month," etc, etc. It's still probably the best VN I've played yet. Bar is low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom