• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2016 - VAC to life, VAC to reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
And its one of the steamdb leaks?

Arthea

Lionsgate movies appeared on my store too. Any of them is actually good? I'm pretty sure I haven't seen any of those.

Jimrpg

Vita gets all the good games.

I've stopped buying games on the vita. As much as I love the system.... it makes more sense to get them on Steam where it would be easier for me to play it 5-10 years from now. Whereas I know my vita will be in the back of a cupboard somewhere or the screen or battery will have died.

I've been pretty pleased with all the vita releases on steam so far... I want to see some japanese dungeon crawlers on steam cause there aren't really any so far.

Bigby

It's my birthday, so have something on me, it's not much. Can't really afford more expensive stuff like others.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Bigby, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Gods Will Be Watching -- MB-1C520B4676280AAA - Taken by someguyinahat. 2 entrants total.
RONIN -- MB-474B4DDBD6689BC2 - Taken by bloke. 2 entrants total.
A Fistful of Gun -- MB-95FBD516C44249F7 - Taken by Zeeman. 2 entrants total.

t1462187505z1.png

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I'm not familiar with how Americans separate their months through seasons, please enlighten me.

(mostly because I am waiting for Summer Sale)

So... COD4 Remastered. Are we expecting it on PC? On the one hand, Activision would never pass up the opportunity to get more money, but then does the PC even need a remastered version? Plus this one probably won't have dedicated servers, a server browser or any such features that COD4 has so...

Yeah this is gonna be interesting.

I'm close to buying Severed. A last hurrah of sorts.

A friend told me Severed is really damn good and was pushing me to buy it. I would if there weren't so many other games to play as well.

Jawmuncher

So... COD4 Remastered. Are we expecting it on PC? On the one hand, Activision would never pass up the opportunity to get more money, but then does the PC even need a remastered version? Plus this one probably won't have dedicated servers, a server browser or any such features that COD4 has so...

Yeah this is gonna be interesting.

I think it will be. The small snippet is a upgrade from the original version graphically and like you said Activision wants all the money they can get.

Megauap

The IndieGala Capsule Computers "Every Monday" Bundle #109 consisting of 7 Steam Games is live!

Pay $1.49 or more (ONLY FIRST 24h) and get the following 7 Steam Games

Spectrubes (STEAM)
Gravity Den (STEAM)
Militia (STEAM)
Tales Across Time (STEAM)
BitRay (STEAM)
Infinite Shooter (STEAM)
Bipolar Game (STEAM)

https://www.indiegala.com/monday

Edit: Damn! Too late...

mp1990

Banned
you know it will be on steam, don't you?
That's the only thing that stopped me from grabbing it from the get go. Just hope it won't take months long for it to arrive.
This is one of those games where the touchscreen is probably a boon.
I doubt the touch controls will be any hard to transpose to a mouse, you're basically just dragging your finger to one end of the touch screen to another, I could easily see that fitting a M/KB.

Ozium

i want to get viscera detail sim since it seems like my kind of trash but 2.50 for that bundle is nah fam i need it for a dollar or from gleam.io

D

Deleted member 144138

Unconfirmed Member
Hope there is a chance to get MW:R without Infinite

Deques

I think they had some good bundles lately. The Darksiders one, and the ones with Elliot quest and Adventure of Pip.

It's sad that most of the games in their respective bundles weren't interesting. Still I got both these bundles

Megauap

Not selling Modern Warfare Remastered standalone is a really bad marketing decision.
A lot of people seems to only want the Remaster and not the new COD.

Jawmuncher

Not selling Modern Warfare Remastered standalone is a really bad marketing decision.
A lot of people seems to only want the Remaster and not the new COD.

It'll be standalone later, they want to push infinite warfare sales as much as possible first. They did the same thing with COD classic

MadGear

Is the option to change update behavior of games in Steam not working at all? Since I don't really play DotA2 much anymore (once a month at best) I set automatic updates to "Only update this game when I launch it", however Steam gladly seems to ignore this setting ... . I reset this a couple of times already without any success. Oh well, I might just get rid of the game for good ... if Steam lets me.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Oath in Felghana is already a much better game than Origins even just 1 hour in, Origins feels like a side project compared to it :/

edit: worth buying weapons and armor in the store or do you pick up stuff as you play? Origin seemed to have a limited amount of gear that you got during the game and that was it, just want to make sure what im looking at here

edit: hmm are the Ys games supposed to be very grindy? I noticed a little bit in Origins, but now in Felghana, I was hitting this Ruins boss for 1 (lol?) and I assumed it was one of those "oh I gotta lose because this guy is much stronger than me at this point in the story" but no, i just died and it was game over lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom