• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2016 - VAC to life, VAC to reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarcasm

i can like paint a wall but my cousin made me paint his warhammer toys and i was like so stressed out about it

I understand this. For me it is the same cause I get all worked up and pretty much force it on myself. I mean, I could yea know calm down and probably be fine. heh.

Picking up TakeOn Helicopters, I think the free DLC pricing is broke:

XM0ImaO.png

Does anyone here still use the Gamestop PC app? I tried to run it both yesterday as well as today (I still have all of the Kohan series and some other games on it), but it keeps giving me an "an unknown error has occurred, please try again later". Even though I can't access anything, and its hard to find information on the status of the app since the storefront is shut down and its only purpose is to access the games I had previously bought on it.

this sucks. I really wanted to play Kohan again. :(

bumping this since i didn't realize it was near the bottom of the page

I kinda dropped FF IX in the middle of disc 3 in favor of resuming my Witcher 3 NG+ playthrough as Blood & Wine is coming soon. And now I'm buying FF X instead. If I continue playing Witcher up to B&W, I won't be able to go back to FF until late June. And at that point, Steam summer sale will be live and Dark Souls 2 will be ready to be picked up.

Shit.

Done with the Mines and Sewers in UnEpic. Well done in that each area enemies are susceptible to a specific rype of weapon.
Also good introduction into elemental spells. Draconius was intimidating but it's fairly easy once you get the gist.
Overall more fun on Easy difficulty due to platforming mechanic being a tad stiff. Liking the atmosphere and writing. Makes me interested in getting into D&D tabletop roleplaying.

kagamin

This one is totes steam related. I beat it a few days ago and it was short and fun enough. It's a bit hard to describe, but the battle system is something like a simpler pokemon.

200% Mixed Juice! is definitely worth a play for people who just want a simple RPG with a dumb story. :p

Eila

200% Mixed Juice! is definitely worth a play for people who just want a simple RPG with a dumb story. :p

I guess it's a lot more fun if you know the characters. I only know most of them from 100% OJ, which is another crossover game. Need to play their other games. I tried Suguri but I found it way too hard.

kagamin

I guess it's a lot more fun if you know the characters. I only know most of them from 100% OJ, which is another crossover game. Need to play their other games. I tried Suguri but I found it way too hard.

I'm very familiar with most of Orange_Juice's characters, I've done a lot of work regarding looking up info about all the games they've done and such thanks to a few individuals that are dedicated to their games. :p

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I just want to play salt and sanctuary and overwatch. Is that too much to ask for? Stupid time pass faster

Neospartan

Neo Member
First time giving something away :)
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Neospartan, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Age of Empires II HD -- MB-4FCE1CA8588A1B34 - Taken by Shalashaska. 12 entrants total.

t1463121766z1.png

zkylon

zkylewd
ok ended up buying the blue one

kind of reminds me of my n64 controllers, all colorful like

Did you not look at the 3 that were unlockable?
You can unlock those.
yea, they're not great

she's got a fun design, she deserves better

man i want to like the steam controller but that thing just looks hideous and seems just awful to handle

it probably isn't but i just can't even look at that monster

zkylon

zkylewd
also finally bought 16gbs of ram

i feel like ram used to be cheap as shit and now it isn't?

anyways that's almost 200 bucks down on one day but i guess there were needed things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom