• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2016 - VAC to life, VAC to reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salsa

You're killing me, Salsa. It's Dan Ryckert, not Alex "The Wolf" Navarro! The latter is in an entirely separate Giant Bomb studio.

oh yeah

im on mobile and I caught that quick look yesterday morning. forgot

I found it eventually unfunny so I guess my brain went to alex /rekt

KingKong

You know I was thinking of getting Doom but now I'm not so sure

R0eslAA.jpg

R0eslAA.jpg

Watch out, draugr have a habit of coming back to life.

...I need to get back into Skyrim one day. I still have all of my preferred mods saved from the Skyrim Paid Mod Apocalypse a while back. And I still haven't played the final expansion, that I finally caved and bought for -50% off, several years ago now. (Bethesda's dirty sales got to me.)

Cards must not be live yet, then. IdleMaster isn't idling the game, which I assume is because of that.

wouldn't be the first time a game's cards weren't activated at launch

after the marketplace changes I gave up worrying about cards though

Huh, I see. Oh well, at least we'll still get them eventually.

What website is it that compares Steam regional pricing again?

Steamdb?
I think enhancedsteam does it as well, straight from the store page.

I never played FFX, but I'm seeing some face comparations on Twitter and holy fuck they look like shit compared to the original.

Unless it is bait

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I never played FFX, but I'm seeing some face comparations on Twitter and holy fuck they look like shit compared to the original.

Unless it is bait

Well I don't know for sure, but keep in mind the original PS2 release wasn't in widescreen. I've seen a lot of "comparison" shots that have been stretched to widescreen then compared to the new version so it's not quite the same.

Creamium

shut uuuuuuuuuuuuuuup
Damn good stuff. I hope you enjoy it, it's one of my absolute faves.

Yeah I'm glad I gave this game another shot, continues to be fantastic. Think I'm already nearing the end. I don't mind though, I like short games and I could try NG+ if there is one.

Copy that. The new version will have a toggle that will let you choose if you want to watch the video in SD or HD (where available).

72hUThU.png
..wow that was fast! I actually hesitated to even ask for such a menial feature since I'd hate making people extra work but that is pretty sweet looking. Thanks! August can't come soon enough.
lol I was actually just testing some other stuff relating to pressing "Not interested" on something, and that happened to be the page I was on when I took the screenshot. So really the ironic answer is that I was on that page because I'm not interested in Ark. ;)

Interestingly enough: Ark is the game with the highest percentage of people not satisfied with the game's performance as according to Enhanced Steam's performance surveys. Must run like crap.

0kjeUHG.png
I played ARK:SE when it had a free weekend. The performance is truly horrific and probably the worst I have encountered on my PC in the last several years.
Don't get me wrong, it does look good but nowhere near to an extent to justify the horrendous and erratic performance. Hope they fix it until it's out of EA and add an option to play alone. It's a griefer's dream come true since your character and all progress can be wiped away when your offline.

R0eslAA.jpg
Easter eggs are ok but this is not funny simply.

I played Souls and Souls 2 all the way through with PvP, what the fuck is wrong with weapon reach in Souls 3 PvP? I keep getting hit way after I clearly dodge rolls and it's a common problem.

I'm still shocked they turned such a forgettable theme into the Skyrim theme. Such a good song.
I played Souls and Souls 2 all the way through with PvP, what the fuck is wrong with weapon reach in Souls 3 PvP? I keep getting hit way after I clearly dodge rolls and it's a common problem.

I don't know. Half of my time with DS3 had every online player ice skating.

By the end I just kinda wanted to play DS2 again.

mp1990

Banned
why so many games are 30gb+ now

I can't fucking believe FFX is over that. What.

I mean, it's two games on a single bundle... and JRPGs are usually more packed than the standard.

As for DOOM case, I've heard (not sure if here or in twitter) that games developed on id Tech 5 are oddly bigger than most games out there.

zkylon

zkylewd
hmm i'm really undecided if i want to get the blue ps4 controller or the red one

i def decided i don't want black, and there's also white to consider, but idk, blue looks kinda awesome

Sup dudes! Im finally back after having a busy as hell semester filled with school and work. But now thats finally over and Im graduating tomorrow, its time to get back to not playing video games and only talking about them

Jawmuncher

Sup dudes! Im finally back after having a busy as hell semester filled with school and work. But now thats finally over and Im graduating tomorrow, its time to get back to not playing video games and only talking about them

Did you ever make up for that D in yoga?

Does anyone here still use the Gamestop PC app? I tried to run it both yesterday as well as today (I still have all of the Kohan series and some other games on it), but it keeps giving me an "an unknown error has occurred, please try again later". Even though I can't access anything, and its hard to find information on the status of the app since the storefront is shut down and its only purpose is to access the games I had previously bought on it.

this sucks. I really wanted to play Kohan again. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom