• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2016 - VAC to life, VAC to reality

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys need to master the art of running/rolling through/around mobs. As a coward, I have learned to become proficient with flipping off enemies on the way to a fog door while taking minimal damage.

Although the water Shrine-y place in DSII looks like absolute hell.

Everything you've heard....it's true.

That boss run really wasn't that hard. Run up the stairs past one knight, go inside the building, stick to the left or right to avoid the dropping jelly things, and then one dash through the mages and you're at the fog wall. You might get dinged by a fireball or two if you're unlucky but that's the trade-off for not fighting anyone on the way. The mages have very little health so you can easily kill them and summon folks if there if you need to.

I guess you're right. I opened the door, but I'm thinking that isn't a great path. I'll try again soon.

Sarcasm

Where does this happen exactly? Because you certainly don't use a ascetic if you want a easier fight to the boss lol

In reference to DS2. Though I didn't like it because I had a bad habit of playing DS1 a little bit and doing random farming while watching something/doing homework. Did that in DS2 and soon I had nothing lol.

Mighty No. 9 has gone gold. Confirmed release date of June 21
A message from Keiji Inafune –

“To all of our backers and fans of Mighty No. 9,

Firstly, I would like to say again how sincerely sorry we are for how long we have kept all of our fans waiting. We are finally able to deliver some long awaited news regarding Mighty No. 9. We have now confirmed the following release dates for Mighty No. 9: June 21st 2016 (North America & Asia) and June 24th 2016 (World Wide). We understand that as a result of the various delays we have disappointed and let down our fans, but we are happy to finally be able to deliver the game to everyone who brought us this far.

With the game having “gone gold” we are in the last final stages of being able to deliver it into your hands, be that via your favorite retail outlet, or via digital channels.

Therefore the release date we are announcing is set in stone and there will be no further delays for the game.

Portable versions for PlayStation® Vita and Nintendo 3DS ™ will follow at a later point.

It has been almost three years since the start of our Kickstarter campaign, which was only made possible through the support of our backers and fans around the world. This is a project where everyone’s passions were combined in order to create something very special, and we are looking forward to delivering the final product to everyone who was involved. There can be no stronger connection between game creators and game fans.

Now that the dust has settled, we will be delivering Mighty No. 9 to everyone next month. How long will it take you to clear the main story on NORMAL? How many people are going to be able to clear MANIAC mode? What is going to be the fastest record for the time attack mode? We are looking forward to seeing the community answer all of these questions for us! Make sure to let us know your feedback and thoughts on the game through our SNS channels as you play the game. Your voices are what made this game possible, and we want to continue hearing what you think so that it may influence our future endeavors. “

www.mightyno9.com/en/20160502

Will it get delayed again or actually release?

Lain

Haven't played DS3 yet.

------------

Does the PC's preorder bonus have these anime as fuck DLC costumes?
ChdO_yJVEAARniV.jpg:large

If it doesn't, then it'll be as a bamco vip website time limited reward I bet, kinda like that mission in Zestiria.

MUnited83

For you.
In reference to DS2. Though I didn't like it because I had a bad habit of playing DS1 a little bit and doing random farming while watching something/doing homework. Did that in DS2 and soon I had nothing lol.

well that has nothing to do with the shortcuts to a boss :p. And there's a certain covenant you can join to prevent enemies from despawning

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
how do you do the ground takedown when they are stunned in the Batman games? Oranges doesnt actually tell you in the tutorial and fuck if I remember Asylum / City. I remember it was 2 buttons at the same time?

how do you do the ground takedown when they are stunned in the Batman games? Oranges doesnt actually tell you in the tutorial and fuck if I remember Asylum / City. I remember it was 2 buttons at the same time?

Hold Right trigger and press Y if you're using a controller I believe.

Sch1sm

Left Ctrl, right click? iirc.

RT + Y (for XBOX Controller)
R2 + Triangle (for PS controller)

edit: too slow

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.

Can't wait for you to reach
the Deathstroke
fight.

I know that opinion is unpopular, but I hope dow3 will be like 2 and not like 1.

I don't see it as unpopular. Just a different camp. I loved Dawn of War 2. I have never been into the who base building genre of RTS.

So long as it isn't a moba, I'm interested.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
is it a shitshow?

I mean, I'm tempted to give you the advice that makes it fairly simple but most of GAF didn't realize and instead gave up on the game over.

How about we do it like this, I'm going to put the tip in this spoiler tag. I want you to play the game normally and when you get to it, if you don't figure it out, come back here for it:

In the Deathstroke fight, actually wait for the correct timing instead of mashing the QTE button like a jabroni

AHA-Lambda

Just seen the ratchet and clank movie

Colour me surprised but I really liked it, not sure why it's getting such bad reviews

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Just seen an advert for Doom on the telly. Weird to think that's a thing again. Might have to have another go through Doom II again.

Asgaro

pQmlFTd.png

8zYGilM.gif

That's right, anime enthusiasts. SteamGAFs favourite f u c k b o y has returned to save you all from further anaemic community threads.

With a shiny new name to boot.

But I do not come back empty handed. For I have brought you a gift.

The gift of anime.

gKqQyqE.gif

R1JxHlE.jpg

For 99 cents, Bit Blaster XL is pretty good. I just bought it on a whim and felt I've gotten my money's worth already. I'm terrible at it (highest I've gotten was just over 25k) but I unlocked a good chunk of achievements so it's a nice trade off.

Lain

I'm guessing there is no way to filter out all VR games from the upcoming or just released lists, right?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
huh Deathfinitive Edition uses the same saves as normal Darksiders II apparently, as my NG+ save is there

AHA-Lambda

How many animated movies have u seen? Im talking disney pixar dreamworks and the others

A fair couple, not loads, why?

It's not brilliant but I'd really hesitate to call it bad as the reviews have said :/

Edit: fwiw, last animated film I saw was Zootropolis which I loved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom