• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2016 - VAC to life, VAC to reality

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how a bunch of people saying "Ugh, I want Modern Warfare Remastered but not Infinite Warfare, how could Activision screw this up?" are proving exactly why the decision to bundle them is not a screw-up. You thought you were out, and they're currently pulling you back in.

No worries. I'll resist.

MUnited83

For you.
I like how a bunch of people saying "Ugh, I want Modern Warfare Remastered but not Infinite Warfare, how could Activision screw this up?" are proving exactly why the decision to bundle them is not a screw-up. You thought you were out, and they're currently pulling you back in.
Plot twist: I will just get a download code for PS4 from someone on B/S/T thread selling it since its separate.

Take that, Activision!

It kinda seems like Activision was keeping MW in their back pocket and decided to pull it out after BO3 was so poorly received.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Ludens, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 17 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Kraven Manor -- MB-70B116CD7D3E18DB - Taken by PAUonePUNCH. 4 entrants total.
Moving Hazard -- MB-F92AB58F1E98E587 - Taken by Kuroyume. 7 entrants total.
Foreign Legion: Multi Massacre -- MB-701A9D1B4C97FBD4 - Taken by septicore. 2 entrants total.
Gun Metal -- MB-ACA7B96F10B0D7B2 - Taken by neonglow. 2 entrants total.
Grimoire: Manastorm -- MB-7496A85554D81771 - Taken by ExoSoul. 2 entrants total.
Giana Sisters: Twisted Bundle -- MB-07FABF4916493F34 - Taken by AsylumX. 13 entrants total.
Trinium Wars -- MB-5B9CBD438CE9EBC3 - Taken by Saty. 4 entrants total.
Iesebel -- MB-C1BB3A6C89DC3AAE - Taken by rainking187. 1 entrants total.
Data Hacker: Initiation -- MB-68D2E3FF18F509F3 - Taken by Lashley
Elements: Soul of Fire -- MB-4E0BEA25CB848F22 - Taken by Vuze. 1 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Planetary Annihilation -- MB-783C7FB1DA9C8FD0 - Taken by crimsonheadGCN. 6 entrants total.
Sega Make War Not Love 3 Bundle (Gunstar Heroes, Renegade Ops, Viking : Battle for Asgard) -- MB-2A9DC99DD68C442E - Taken by Megauap. 2 entrants total.
Dustforce DX -- MB-EAA821FF6ED0DD79 - Taken by fspm. 2 entrants total.
A Bird Story -- MB-480303A392E02706 - Taken by Gez. 8 entrants total.
Cult of the Wind -- MB-50731FAE6820370A - Taken by Purkake4. 3 entrants total.
OutDrive -- MB-F7919B5C4634A9C3 - Taken by gurm3n. 8 entrants total.
Melissa K. and the Heart of Gold Collector's Edition -- MB-9C46526EA714C702 - Taken by Jawmuncher. 2 entrants total.

t1462260944z1.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
It doesnt seem to be a preorder exclusive anyway so just buy the deluxe when its on sale, the days COD games wouldnt hit at least 50% are long gone

rtcn63

C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\DarkSoulsIII\

Just copy it somewhere. I'd put the data on multiple drives/cloud if possible and update periodically.

AHA-Lambda

This, ATVI know exactly what they're doing whether you like it or not.

The impatient will pay $80 and the folk at the back will eventually pay $30-40

Kagemusha

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

SPACECOM -- MB-795CA20BC2271830 - Taken by freshVeggie
Rooks Keep -- MB-4D89A5B550EE7057 - Taken by madjoki
Space Station Alpha -- MB-848A717DB3C7FA04 - Taken by Eila
A Wizard's Lizard -- MB-A0F0748D68CB8F1E - Taken by Widdly Scuds
The Prism -- MB-FF1DAB517D8FEB90 - Taken by Jawmuncher
Among the Sleep -- MB-477FBA643E23E18E - Taken by Saty
Your Quest -- MB-7CBB0045A3153971 - Taken by fifasnipe2224
Energy Cycle -- MB-3173A26E7795957D - Taken by nightstorm
Tengami -- MB-670C5F9AC45E25CD - Taken by redlacs
One Way To Exit -- MB-E96B8D910AE66EEB - Taken by ExoSoul

Salsa

sBF9yij.jpg

david harewood confirmed to continue being "black military guy" in call of doody infinity ward after perfecting the same role in Battlefield 3 and Killzone

this is my life now *sips coffee*

sBF9yij.jpg

david harewood confirmed to continue being "black military guy" in call of doody infinity ward after perfecting the same role in Battlefield 3 and Killzone

this is my life now *sips coffee*

I was certain that was Carlos Sanchez (I'm guessing you are the only one here who knows who that is)

Shahadan

Yeah I'm amazed by how many people are even calling it a dumb move.

Diedac

ModBot said:
Instructions for Diedac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

VISCERA CLEANUP DETAIL SANTA'S RAMPAGE -- MB-C261B3B1F54AC840 - Taken by UnderWaterTree
t1cxE6r.gif
Lichdom Battlemage -- MB-68EC1CCC73688C80 - Taken by Rafy

L.O.R.D

i hope i am not late,as always

Intel Kaby Lake Core i7-7700K CPU specs leaked

Intel pushed Cannonlake’s launch to 2017, so that it can fine tune its 10nm manufacturing process, and will release Kaby Lake (14nm) in its place. Ahead of Kaby Lake’s official launch, details of Intel’s upcoming 7th generation Core i7-7700K desktop processor have leaked online.

The Core i7-7700K is set to be Intel’s flagship desktop CPU built on a 14nm manufacturing process, the same process used for Skylake and Broadwell. According to a post in SiSoft Sandra’s database that was picked up by WCCFTech, the Core i7-7700K is a quad-core chip clocked at 3.6GHz that can ramp up to 4.2GHz via Turbo Boost. It also features 8MB of L3 cache and 256KB of L2 cache.

Salsa

i'd play modern warfare 4 again on dedicated servers for $15-20

that's all you'd get out of me but I think it'd bring a lot of people back

they'll do it eventually, I guess

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

Parsnip

Mh, what is the advised way to back up Dark Souls 3 saves in case you get flagged by a cheater and need to revert to a previous save?
Use this. It was made for Dark souls 2, but was recently updated to 3.
Now I'm in Blighttown. I'd like to know what kind of a sadist designed this place. Rickety walkways, fire-breathing dog... things, every other creature's poisonous, little bastards with blowguns that inflict toxin... ugh. Hope all this heavy emphasis on status effects is just a Blighttown thing and not the way the rest of the game's going to go from here on in.

Reminder.

zkylon

zkylewd
cool, i'm not dying to play it so depends a lot on the price (after all, i already have cod4 if i ever feel like playing it) and this is activision we're talking about so i can't imagine anything less than 40 bucks lol

but that's pretty cool, specially if they do dedicated servers like salsa says. some of my fondest shooter memories are playing cod4 online in a few argie servers that had a bunch of regulars

the really detached direction modern shooters have turned into with the lack of dedicated servers is kind of sad, i miss actually hanging out playing cod4 without much caring if i win or lose

that being said, overwatch, loves

zkylon

zkylewd
oh wait they don't sell it separately?

that's the kind of genius you expect from activision lol, so devious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom