• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2016 - VAC to life, VAC to reality

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been sitting out the last driver. Will install this now.
Sometimes, Dark Souls makes doing a boss retry run really easy by putting a bonfire or easy enemies very close.

And then there is whatever the fuck they did with Aldrich. Fuck this. The 'Shortcut' through the
Anor Londo
gates actually makes it harder because the Silver Knights are godless killing machines and will follow you into the depths of hell. Not to mention the priest fire guys and the balls of shit that drop from the ceiling.

I'm not having a good time.
Them being two enemies attacking you at once and the boss being tough, was one of the more memorable difficulty spikes.
It's a great place to farm Dregs and Shards though.
for some reason i got the ears real easy and you only need 10 tongues but the vertebrae and the grass are painful to grind

it's not worth it but i still want it :T
You need 30 tongues though for the second Covenant reward from Rosario's Fingers.
Vertebrae and Tongues are the easiest to farm since you can do it with a friend ala rinse&repeat since it's a guaranteed drop. It's time consuming though.
So, this week (on Sunday, precisely) I will have another year on my back. I usually don't celebrate at all (in fact, I hate that day, even because I'm passing very crappy times from a while), but since it's a tradition here and since I did it the last year too, take some free games.
I can't give away new releases, but I think there's a very good selection here, and some games I loved like Giana Sisters Twisted Bundle and Dustforce DX (even if I suck on it).
I decided to host the giveaway now because on weekends GAF is pretty much dead, so at least more people will see the giveaway (24 hours raffle too for this reason).
Happy early birthday!
I was my birthday yesterday so I'm giving away three copies of Rocket League :D
Happy belated birthday!
It's my birthday, so have something on me, it's not much. Can't really afford more expensive stuff like others.
Happy actual birthday!

Ban Puncher

R1JxHlE.jpg

Oh no.

A Kingdom Hearts fan.

Tizoc

A fair couple, not loads, why?

It's not brilliant but I'd really hesitate to call it bad as the reviews have said :/

Edit: fwiw, last animated film I saw was Zootropolis which I loved
Hmmm it might be that after the recent rounds of cgi animated movies reviews have certain expectations from movies going forward
Will give it a watch myself once it releases

Adnor

Banned
Not much difference in terms of performance. But it's always better to have multiple sticks for backup purposes.

The fist one is also two sticks.

I asked because I think they're actually the same memory sticks, but the model name of the first one has a K2 so I'm not really sure.

louiedog

I just made an appointment for a 30 minute Rift demo at Best Buy.

I guess I'll find out how much I really want VR and if I can stand 30 minutes. I can't make it nearly that long on my much less optimal cardboard setup.

Phawx

One day I'm going to buy that $200 CoD pack that always shows up during sales. But I think I'm going to let a few more installments enter into the pack to get MAXIMUM VALUE.

Though, Acti will probs just stop selling the bundle and/or increase the price on it.

Vibranium

Banned
Cod4 Remastered is so tempting, I played it a lot on console. But no interest in Infinite Warfare, and Activision won't separate the two at any point.

Parsnip

I think I'm more interested in MW remastered than Infinite Warfare as well.

That ghillie suit mission is still one of the top gaming moments for me.

Mh, what is the advised way to back up Dark Souls 3 saves in case you get flagged by a cheater and need to revert to a previous save?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom