• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2016 - VAC to life, VAC to reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ibuki

Banned
What is it? And keys from Humble Monthlies are generally pretty easy to get cheap in B/S/T if you don't want to buy the whole thing blind.

Will you be able to buy a key for a Humble Original? Wouldn't it just be tied to the Humble account?

zkylon

zkylewd
CjbPq6DXIAE9qor.jpg

got an undyne beanie hat thing as a late birthday gift lol

these kind of things kick the sick right outta ya

Lomax

Will you be able to buy a key for a Humble Original? Wouldn't it just be tied to the Humble account?

Well, looking at the one from last month, it looks like they just provide a drm free download, with no way to send it as a gift. Though if it's not a serious game I could see it being given away free in another way at some point later. Or if it is a full game, maybe added to Steam later.

You might be able to buy it in the Humble Store, but Gunmetal Arcadia Zero the last Humble Original was only DRM free. It even has a Humble Original splash screen when launching so there is a level of formality to it.

Sarcasm

I'm talking about a humble original game which wouldn't have either of those options...

Aren't they DRM free? I haven't actually grabbed or looked at mine lol. I know the one I got last month doesn't pop under purchases due to being DRM free (no key or client needed).

donny2112

I feel like a fool bought it at full price last september. Even more so because I haven't finished it yet.

So.Many.Games. I'm like that with so many games. Get it with GCU near launch thinking "Hey, it's a deal to me!" Then haven't even been able to get to it 6 months later when it's on clearance for half the price I paid. Must.Stop.Buying.Games
(except on really awesome sales)

Phawx

Damn. I can't believe what I'm able to push on this. I just went max core voltage and power limit % I could go on my 290.

So far it's stable! Ran heaven for 30 mins and ran like a champ!

UgQVJmi.jpg

giphy.gif

I kind of want to push core clock and mem clock a bit higher but I think I'm at the limits. Anymore and I'll get artifacting like crazy.

Edit: Just to clarify, these are original firestrike scores.

user237

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

Go! Go! Nippon! ~My First Trip to Japan~ -- MB-E15CC0EC6385A710 - Taken by Salsa
Sword of Asumi - Deluxe Edition -- MB-35914031739B8363 - Taken by ExoSoul
Last Days of Spring Visual Novel -- MB-A00913652C1AE2AD - Taken by fernandes

take them

Ibuki

Banned
Aren't they DRM free? I haven't actually grabbed or looked at mine lol. I know the one I got last month doesn't pop under purchases due to being DRM free (no key or client needed).

This was all in response to someone who was saying you could easily buy a copy from someone else's bundle, which is not the case.

Adnor

Banned
My brother just bought the Deep Silver Humble Bundle and asked me to give the Saints Row 2 key here because he already had the game:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Saints Row 2 -- MB-7438F9FF42B748D1 - Taken by fuzzy123. 1 entrants total.

t1464318718z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom