• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2016 - VAC to life, VAC to reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

data

9600b7c6a4.jpg

Humble Eye Candy Bundle.

Great $1 tier for Shantae and Boy & His Blob.

Also, it looks like it may only last one week. No upcoming games for that bundle.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Humble Eye Candy Bundle.

Great $1 tier for Shantae and Boy & His Blob.

Also, it looks like it may only last one week. No upcoming games for that bundle.

timer is right there man, says 2 weeks lol

Sch1sm

You should all get the BTA of this Eye Candy Humble because Mini Metro is a fantastic little train system creation sim.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
BTA dropped under $4 so I got it for $4, seems like a good price. cba seeing f it goes lower

zkylon

zkylewd
Give it to me babe
sadly most of the skins in overwatch are palette swaps. i already gotten two of those for mercy lol

the non palette swaps look good but they're 1000 overbucks and they're rarer drops. i've gotten the mariachi skin for reaper that's pretty great but u know, he's no tracer :(

Endruen

I found it boring. It's also very long.

Yes, Evoland 2 is really good. I stopped playing it because I gave priority to other titles, but the game is well written and it plays great, really worth it.

I think I will skip it. The trailer doesn't do much for me and the BTA is droping, so I don't feel like paying 6 bucks for it. It will eventually be bundled again.
I was waiting for Mushroom 11 and Human Resource Machine to be on sale, hooray!

It's 3.69 now, you wasted a penny
3.65$ and droping. I have 2 tabs opened and I refresh the higgest price. Once it starts to go up, I will buy it.

Rhaknar

ModBot said:
Instructions for Rhaknar:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Rhaknar, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Shantae: Risky's Revenge - Director's Cut -- MB-43EED53166764E7F - Taken by Hero Prinny. 8 entrants total.

t1462299799z1.png

shantae_dance_by_lunaclefairy-d6mjnng.gif

Nabs

I'm gonna need the Pirate's Curse to go cheaper:

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Shantae: Risky's Revenge - Director's Cut -- MB-94D30E0E7F7B4546 - Taken by Red Hood

Ozium

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ozium, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Teslagrad -- MB-D146B480EA0F5078 - Taken by Saty. 8 entrants total.
Bubsy Two-Fur -- MB-8DD1D06D647EF490 - Taken by data. 5 entrants total.
Shantae Risky's Revenge -- MB-51F63DEE25A49F40 - Taken by voodooray. 4 entrants total.

t1462300039z1.png

platformers

Humble stuff
ModBot said:
Instructions for Rockin' Ranger:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Mini Metro -- MB-5DD32DCDFB7C1D1B - Taken by Baron_Calamity. 14 entrants total.
Shantae: Risky's Revenge -- MB-13FB2C6866C93D6E - Taken by theMrCravens. 8 entrants total.

t1462300219z1.png

Powerpuff

People who don't have Towerfall yet should not pass the BTA tier.

Towerfall is the best pizza couch multiplayer game since Bomberman. Each time I have friends home we end up playing it. It has this arcade philosophy: easy to pick up and understand with still a big learning curve to fully master it.

Rhaknar

Shantae: Risky's Revenge - Director's Cut -- MB-43EED53166764E7F - Taken by Hero Prinny. 8 entrants total.

giphy.gif

I've been waiting for A Boy and His Blob and Human Resource Machine to be bundled, didn't expect both of them to show up in the $1 tier. I notice there's no mention of adding games in the second week though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom