• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2016 - VAC to life, VAC to reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Acula

Banned
Is that the Blizzard one, or the CliffyB one? Can't keep these Moba 2.0 games apart.

It's Steam, Blizzard uses their own launcher.

tumblr_nxg3siMbsc1qax4juo1_500.gif

She's closing the wrong eye :mad:

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
cool date, i don't think anything i really care about releases then. maybe no man's zky but eh

is that a "no man's sky will be delayed again" joke or do you actually not know that its out next month?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

zkylon

zkylewd
She's closing the wrong eye :mad:
shush, love!

is that a "no man's sky will be delayed again" joke or do you actually not know that its out next month?
nah i'm just totally oblivious to release dates that aren't like dark souls since that's always around my birthday

my life revolves around the league release calendar, i can't pay attention to all these silly other-games

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
This seems...stupid.

Well, it's long been a loophole people could use to "legitimize" other stolen items, so I can see why it was changed. But from a user perspective it does seem stupid, and in pretty stark contrast to the Valve that gave us consumer-friendly policies like refunds and library sharing.

Tagyhag

I can't believe it's already the May the 4th sale again...I feel like I saw that banner a few months ago.

Damn you time!

I am about to buy Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II on Steam.
I am on Windows 10 and i hear this game can sometimes have issues with modern machines.
Anyone here have any experience with this?

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I approve of this evolution of the Jawmuncher character that hates things that are somewhat like dinosaurs but not quite.

Like some sort of uncanny valley that time forgot.

Sch1sm

That's not so much. Evolve had 27k at launch (according to steamcharts).

I didn't mean for it to come across like 8.5k =! dead. More like lol, 8.5k concurrent. 9.5k now, but still.

To be fair, still, in Evolve's case, there was also a $5 pricing error on it in a region that could still gift the Western World. If it weren't for that, I'm sure it would have done just as badly.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Shantae 2 and A boy and his blob = amazing humble bundle

edit: wait thats the first shantae...fuck! nevermind then :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom