• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2016 - VAC to life, VAC to reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Where did all the $20 pricetag talk come from?

If that's it I fear for my wallet as it'd be an instabuy,

The RRP of the PS3 and Vita versions is $20.

Edit: Oh, wait, that's the pre-owned price. The RRP of the PS4 version is $30, but that's probably too low for the $10 "console tax" to be sliced off the top, early bird discount aside. I don't think the base price will be lower than $25.

I've never actually played any of them. It's just that everytime I thought about buying any the steam reviews would call them poor ports and stuff.

Well, basically PC gamers have high standards.

Anyway, I'm expecting $30. But it's gonna be insta-buy if it's $20.

Lomax

I'm guessing $30 but GMG will probably have a 25% off coupon for it like they always do so that would be $22.50. FF9 is $21 and technically this is two games. I could actually see $40 being possible.

Jawmuncher

Leafhopper wanted me to remind you all that PC doesn't have games this good.

CiDzp_oVAAAk_ga.jpg

D3RANG3D

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (D3RANG3D, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

X-Blades -- MB-A42B4699A92625CC - Taken by Valahart

:3

Teggy

Tonight instead of playing Demons Souls I played Dark Souls for 2 hours just because I wanted to see how it was different and because that's the kind of ADD thing I'm prone to.

I kind of want the Dead Island updates but I just played the entire series last year and there's really no need.

Granjinha

about that port begging thread

They got to do the market sizing and cost benefit analysis first. Some titles are not worth the effort without PC-specific featuresets, some only appeal to console players.

SFV would have made more profits for Capcom if it ignored Steam.

lol

i mean, the game did badly on PC, but long-term wise and even on short term, that's a false statement. It's almost 150k less sales without a PC version. 150k 60 bucks sales.

kagamin

did you guys know homefront the revolution comes out next week!

Yes, I don't know if I'll be buying it though, I'll wait to see some multiplayer on twitch, or something. Not considering it too hard though because so many other games are coming out later this year.

Milamber

I'm surfacing from my long journey into Fallout 4 to check in on SteamGAF peeps and I find out FFXIII/2 is coming out.

Diving back into the deep.

I'm glad even aimbots have trouble figuring out when rez'd characters are vulnerable. I know I do.
EEZlDU1.gif

(If it's not clear, the aimbotter is shooting for the other dude's non-rezzed head. From the Overwatch esports-y mode.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom