• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2016 - VAC to life, VAC to reality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking good. The list of new content and changes is really impressive, didn't expect Blood and Wine to come with so many new things. Also cheaper than I thought it would be.

Having just started The Witcher 3 I was really hoping one of the things listed was an improvement to the janky movement and controls. Going right to this from Dark Souls 3 to this was pretty jarring between the controls and the constant tutorial pop-ups pausing the game.

yuraya

Kojima is such a troll.

If you like games like Uncharted and the Division you will like my next game...

Like what..?

2 games on the opposite end of the spectrum. This guy lol. Can't wait for the marketing campaign to kick in on his game. Gonna be some roller coaster.

Arthea

Humble takes another week off bundle

is this a joke? I can't tell, they take so many breaks

Kojima is such a troll.

If you like games like Uncharted and the Division you will like my next game...

Like what..?

2 games on the opposite end of the spectrum. This guy lol. Can't wait for the marketing campaign to kick in on his game. Gonna be some roller coaster.

he is not wrong, like almost everybody like his games
he can say if you like One Finger Dead Punch and Barbie's Party (or whatever thta game was called) you'll like my game and still be right, you know.

rtcn63

Both Uncharted and The Division are third-person shooters, each with a different emphasis- story and platforming (kinda) for the former, open-world (sorta) and grindy RPG mechanics in the latter.

So he's remaking MSGV.

Bought Stardew Valley, Stellaris and
Uncharted 4!
, been a rough couple weeks for me personally so it's nice to be able to kick back and play some new games.

Under 10 minutes until the Humble Delisted From Steam Bundle featuring Blur, Barbie's Dreamhouse Party, Duke Nukem 3D Megaton Edition, Mafia, The Movies, and Prey.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
It is good indeed. Thanks to UWP, you won't have to worry about keyloggers infecting your Chrome when downloading those filthy mods.

On a different note, last night I finished 999 for the first time. What a great game it is! Got a horrible ending, and I'm planing to replay it to see them all. Afterwards I'm going to pick up the 3DS version of VLR (missed the sale a few weeks ago) and play it too. Now the problem is deciding which version of Zero Time Dilemma to get, whether Steam or 3DS.

zkylon

zkylewd
0srdXxf.jpg
gross

Indeed. Bunny girl ftw.

Or just Bunny.
gross

ss_a41e06f39ef50377dd1a04398578f5018de5d064.600x338.jpg

jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~

gross

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
Capcom (Re)Bundle!

$1:
  • STRIDER™
  • Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Episode 1: Penal Colony
  • Lost Planet® 3 Complete Pack
  • Bionic Commando: Rearmed
  • 40% off Resident Evil: Revelations 2 Deluxe
  • 30% off Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
BTA:
  • Resident Evil Revelations
  • DmC: Devil May Cry
  • Resident Evil 4
  • Remember Me
  • + more
$15:
  • Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition
  • Resident Evil 6
if it's really $30 with gmg discount, the price ain't half bad
The discount takes it down to about $24

Ventara

I'll pick up the $1 tier for Lost Planet 3. It's a good bundle, but yeah, already have most (recently got Remember Me and DMC from a giveaway).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom