• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2016 - VAC to life, VAC to reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

ss_c26e612b59e04940322eacf165f9b1df1dc4d059.1920x1080.jpg
ss_0650b3bebe5aeadd16e0b166dc12b2981425cf43.1920x1080.jpg
qcCgEZ5.gif

Finally!!

IiEDt8f.png

https://www.humblebundle.com/capcom-bundle-remix
Looking good. The list of new content and changes is really impressive, didn't expect Blood and Wine to come with so many new things. Also cheaper than I thought it would be.
Sounds very big. Nice. Still need to finish my Witcher 2 playthrough :/

xist

Previous Capcom Bundle was -

Pay $1 or more for:

Strider
Resident Evil Revelations 2 – Episode 1: Penal Colony
Lost Planet 3
Bionic Commando: Rearmed
coupon for 50% off Resident Evil: Revelations 2

Pay more than the average to also receive:

Resident Evil Revelations
DmC: Devil May Cry
Resident Evil 5
Resident Evil 4 (Added week 2)
Remember Me (Added week 2)

Pay $15 or more for Resident Evil 5 – Untold Stories DLC and Ultra Street Fighter IV.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
DMC: Devil May Cry -- MB-D2867E06D64644FA - Taken by Mikurden. 7 entrants total.
resident evil 4 -- MB-6D240C89C5C63E07 - Taken by gurm3n. 8 entrants total.

t1462905144z1.png

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
I'm debating whether to go BTA, because the only thing I want from that tier is Remember Me. I wouldn't mind DmC (though I'd rather have DMC4 but I can't shell out 15 for that) and I've never played a Resident Evil game before, not sure if I'd have time for them though.

Naarmight

Previous Capcom Bundle was -

Pay $1 or more for:

Strider
Resident Evil Revelations 2 – Episode 1: Penal Colony
Lost Planet 3
Bionic Commando: Rearmed
coupon for 50% off Resident Evil: Revelations 2

Pay more than the average to also receive:

Resident Evil Revelations
DmC: Devil May Cry
Resident Evil 5
Resident Evil 4 (Added week 2)
Remember Me (Added week 2)

Pay $15 or more for Resident Evil 5 – Untold Stories DLC and Ultra Street Fighter IV.

So week 2 additions will probably be RE5 and USIV

Adnor

Banned
The heck kinda talk is this? Get RE4, homie, there's a reason it gets so much praise.

I'll get it sometime, it's just that I've read that the game is too easy with mouse aiming and I want to get used to gamepad aiming before trying it.

EDIT: Ah fuck it, I'm entering the raffle, if I win it I'll just learn how to use the gamepad with that game.

extras
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Zero-Crescent, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Strider -- MB-9D05187487803531 - Taken by prudislav
Bionic Commando Rearmed -- MB-536C625B1FCB4518 - Taken by Lashley
Resident Evil Revelations 2 Episode 1 -- MB-E293F30D9806D65D - Taken by Jadax

mp1990

Banned
Really wish these coupons would be available on the Steam store, oddly enough HB doesn't accept my credit card for transactions outside weekly bundles/ Humble monthly.

So, the Humble Monthly coupon is only for new subscribers now.

Don't see myself buying that bundle, I own everything There.

I also own everything but I think they make for good presents or giveaways. Also, hopefully next week they'll add something I don't own like Duck Tales or Mega Man Legacy Collection.

MazeHaze

Banned
So, the Humble Monthly coupon is only for new subscribers now.

I also own everything but I think they make for good presents or giveaways. Also, hopefully next week they'll add something I don't own like Duck Tales or Mega Man Legacy Collection.

I'm tempted for RE4 and DmC alone but not sure, someone convince me either way. I only havd DmC on ps3, is the PC version way better?

mp1990

Banned

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (mp1990, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Resident Evil 4 -- MB-B33A47EAF9C2C30E - Taken by Jadax. 9 entrants total.
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Episode 1 -- MB-6572803A635D87F3

t1462906470z1.png

Tizoc

I'll get it sometime, it's just that I've read that the game is too easy with mouse aiming and I want to get used to gamepad aiming before trying it.

EDIT: Ah fuck it, I'm entering the raffle, if I win it I'll just learn how to use the gamepad with that game.

To Crom i shall sacrifice the meatiest of cattle praying for your victory.

Saty

Cliff Bleszinski invests in crowdfunding platform Fig
For his part, Bleszinski told Forbes that he's excited to be part of the platform: “When it comes to my personal involvement, it’s one of those things where it’s one more venue to have their dream game become a reality, as opposed to the bake sale with the traditional publishers. It’s just one of those things where you’re backing things with your own money that you actually believe in.”
http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/272338/Cliff_Bleszinski_invests_in_crowdfunding_platform_Fig.php

Ibuki

Banned
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Gods Will Be Watching -- MB-7257C55E067B1DCA - Taken by iosefe. 2 entrants total.
Resident Evil 4 -- MB-2D1953D179B6E39E - Taken by laserlaser. 5 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Resident Evil Revelations -- MB-D8464E9F224331DB - Taken by Ventara. 4 entrants total.
Dropsy -- MB-ED3DEA4E8ACFC988 - Taken by thesaucetastic. 5 entrants total.
Noct (Early Access) -- MB-24AE28CE13FAB0C8 - Taken by rainking187. 2 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
Shadow Warrior Special Edition -- MB-1B3B4F369E4F33E9 - Taken by gurm3n. 9 entrants total.

t1462907269z1.png

That's a pretty weak bundle if you bought the first one. I was hoping when we got another Capcom bundle it would at least have the other Bionic Commando game in it.

zkylon

zkylewd
this fig business is so weird

i'd love to see a proper article digging a bit on it cos i have no idea what's going on

What does this even mean
well like, think of it as a game that tried to do something it wasn't prepared to do. so the end result is a game that strives to be meaningful and doesn't quite get there, but you can tell it tried. it has like a good story and a good setting and it really puts you in the robot shoes of this frontier mechanic dude with all the tedium involved of like feeling like you have to go walk to work and every mission starts with "something broke down, go repair it, btw aliens". it's just that as a third person shooter is pretty basic

i'm a fan of those types of games but i can see it not being for everyone but cmon, 1 dollar

game got HEART

It is good indeed. Thanks to UWP, you won't have to worry about keyloggers infecting your Chrome when downloading those filthy mods.

On a different note, last night I finished 999 for the first time. What a great game it is! Got a horrible ending, and I'm planing to replay it to see them all. Afterwards I'm going to pick up the 3DS version of VLR (missed the sale a few weeks ago) and play it too. Now the problem is deciding which version of Zero Time Dilemma to get, whether Steam or 3DS.
How horrible is horrible? I completed it a few months ago with all the endings and it's truly fantastic. You're in for a treat!

Endruen

The new bundle kinda sucks for the ones that got the previous one. The only thing I'm missing is RE 6, and there's no way I'm paying 15$ for that.

Including a Dead Rising would get interest from me. Even so something like Dark Void would get a second glance, but such a repeat is no interest.

Side note, why didn't they port SF2 Remix to PC? It seems like instant money. It's only on dead platforms now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom