• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2016 - VAC to life, VAC to reality

Status
Not open for further replies.
90s Arcade Racer seemingly cancelled for Wii U and PC

VffgSWX.png

zkylon

zkylewd
i dunno why i didn't watch the persona 5 trailer before

that looks so great, i gotta start desperately saving for that ps4 like RIGHT NOW

oipic

TransOcean 2: Rivals is out and what the fuck happened there? They said they listened to the complaints about the first game. Woops.

Ouch, those reviews...

I've been playing a bit of TransOcean recently, for some relaxing (very vaguely) ETS2-style gaming in smaller chunks, and while the flow of the game is obviously a bit repetitive by nature, and not for everyone, I reckon it's a solid foundation for a game that might be able to add more to this to mix things up a bit. That game isn't TransOcean 2, though, it seems.

The multiplayer aspects of the sequel don't appeal to me, but I thought this might broaden the appeal for others - seems to have been sloppily put together like the rest of it though, unfortunately.

TAFK

This might be a dumb question but are there lists anywhere for best games under a certain dollar point? I try looking for games under $5 on steam and i can't seem to find anything good at all and lots of F2P stuff.

UPS botched delivery of my Uncharted AND my Quest bars. This will not stand.

Not game related, but man, if you're a fan of Quest bars, you *need* to try Combat Crunch bars. Basically an identical nutritional profile (tons of protein and fiber, very little sugar), but 1000% better texture, better taste, better... everything. Start with the Cookie Dough, then branch out.

Not game related, but man, if you're a fan of Quest bars, you *need* to try Combat Crunch bars. Basically an identical nutritional profile (tons of protein and fiber, very little sugar), but 1000% better texture, better taste, better... everything. Start with the Cookie Dough, then branch out.

Combat Crunch...

Is he related to Captain Crunch?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Wtf is shan gui

And wtf is Kenguin and why do I have giant ads of them on gaf

ModBot said:
Instructions for Viktorz:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Viktorz, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

WORLD END ECONOMiCA episode.01 -- MB-C9EE2F5E29758000 - Taken by thesaucetastic
game

I just started it recently, is it supposed to be a good read?

I got through a bit of it. It was okay, but after a while I started speeding through it, saying "man, when are they gonna give me control of the character already" until I realized "never" and I gave up on it.

Eila

I got through a bit of it. It was okay, but after a while I started speeding through it, saying "man, when are they gonna give me control of the character already" until I realized "never" and I gave up on it.

There's not too many Interactive Novels on steam, sadly. I guess Danganronpa counts, and for western stuff there's Read Only Memories.

zkylon

zkylewd
Him and Reaper's ult are the easiest.
usually it's hanzo, reaper, bastion or dwarfbjork that get it

no one appreciates my sick tracer plays :<

I just started it recently, is it supposed to be a good read?
i thought it was terrible. it starts out with a lot of promise with an insanely unlikable main character but that you can sort of get behind of cos he's like a man against the world

then he meets two cute girls and he gets into a harem thing or whatever so i dropped it

yeah i was like that too

i was like IM GONNA GET A CHOICE NOW? RIGHT? RIGHT?

and it never happened, so i started skipping all the dialogue and after my fingers got numb i actually like playing games so whelp, that's it for kinetic novels and me

i may try dangarompa since it's at least it's got the persona style

mp1990

Banned
usually it's hanzo, reaper, bastion or dwarfbjork that get it

no one appreciates my sick tracer plays :<

D.va is pretty easy too, you basically charges forward towards an enemy cluster, activate your ultimate ability and just let the explosion do the rest, 3 kills or no deal.

zkylon

zkylewd
D.va is pretty easy too, you basically charges forward towards an enemy cluster, activate your ultimate ability and basically let the explosion do the rest, 3 kills or no deal.
i've found it's really hard to get more than 2 kills with d.va once you have a few games under your belt cos ppl just know the range and can predict when you're gonna nuke rush them

i guess you can be sneakier about it, but i haven't been able to yet

it's kind of a pity it's so hard to track what are sometimes the actual plays of the game

like sometimes you don't get a quadra kill but you break the siege by making the snipers fall back and maybe kill the bastion or break down a turret and that's enough for you to capture the point. but i feel like actually tracking that would be super hard

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Play of the game is when you use Mei

Thats the play of any game. Not just Overwatch, all videogames

&#7512;&#7600;&#7580;&#688;&#7491;&#691;&#7511;&#7497;&#7496; &#8308; &#7590;&#738; &#7495;&#7497;&#738;&#7511; &#7595;&#7506;&#7506;&#7503;&#7590;&#7600;&#7501; &#7515;&#7590;&#7496;&#7497;&#7506; &#7501;&#7491;&#7504;&#7497; &#7477;'&#7515;&#7497; &#7497;&#7515;&#7497;&#691; &#7510;&#7595;&#7491;&#696;&#7497;&#7496;

And Stardew Valley is ridiculously addictive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom