• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2017 - Praeying for Dino Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madventure

Stellaris in the next Monthly.

Looks like i'm gonna subscribe this time.

I mean, it's called a gameplay reveal. One can only judge it for what they show you

That's true enough, but I did something stupid and read youtube comments so it's my own fault

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I think you are supposed to use anime here for that.
I got him covered in the laziest way
615b66e62b.gif

chronomac

That's a good bundle.

If anyone has an extra copy of Undertale they want to part with I'll take it off your hands for a reasonable price.

EDIT: Nevermind. Thanks to SunDimension24 for the key.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
This was an amazing month for me. I already owned Undertale, INSIDE, and The Turing Test, which sound like I'd dislike this bundle but I love getting gift copies for super cheap for friends so that works out well for me.

Meanwhile, Metrico+, GoNNER - Press Jump To Die Edition, This is the Police, and DIRT Rally are all titles I also interested in and glad to have gotten through the monthly. Super Rude Bear Resurrection also released today and seems interesting enough.

Consider this another great month from my opinion, both for the more obvious well known games and for games that lie directly in my personal taste of games.

Orgen

Too early for darksiders III Showing... The combos were lacking.

And DQ has slow battles now? Say what? It's one of the fastest!

Anno

Yep, same for me. Now the question is whether Stellaris is worth it...

Stellaris is definitely worth it if you enjoy that kind of game. If you don't know but always wanted to try then it's a very good entry point as well.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

This is the Police -- MB-06A902C7E2A366CF - Taken by arts&crafts. 34 entrants total.

t1494015199z1.png

Monooboe

I am glad that we still got many secret games as usual even with two early unlocks. Solid month eventhough I had several already.

Also I'm really liking getting a game that isn't even out.

Madn

Stellaris is definitely worth it if you enjoy that kind of game. If you don't know but always wanted to try then it's a very good entry point as well.

I think I have Endless Space from another bundle but never tried playing it. Am I right in assuming they are similar games?

Never used Modbot before but can I use it to giveaway the Humble PS+ Monthly stuff? They're gift links and not Steam keys like the tutorial shows so I wasn't sure. Better than leaving it unclaimed.

Erekiddo

Never used Modbot before but can I use it to giveaway the Humble PS+ Monthly stuff? They're gift links and not Steam keys like the tutorial shows so I wasn't sure. Better than leaving it unclaimed.

If you put in the gift links in lieu of the steam keys, it'll work the same.

Madn

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Madn, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Hacknet -- MB-B55FEE1ECA16FDCB - Taken by longlivegaming

Anno

I think I have Endless Space from another bundle but never tried playing it. Am I right in assuming they are similar games?

At a high enough level kinda? For being in ostensibly the same genre they have a lot of differences in the moment to moment gameplay, though. I'm not sure if enjoying one would mean enjoying the other.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
Reactions to Humble Monthly makes me realize two big ways I'm different than many fellow PC gamers.

A.) Atmospheric Artistic games are something I like a lot.

B.) I'm not very big on strategy games at all, I can enjoy the occasional one but it's a genre not really for me.

Reactions to Humble Monthly makes me realize two big ways I'm different than many fellow PC gamers.

B.) I'm not very big on strategy games at all, I can enjoy the occasional one but it's a genre not really for me.

No. People thinking a bundle that has Dirt Rallye, Inside, Turing Test, Undertale and that new bear game that already got a lot of awards is bad live in a strange world.

Amzin

The reactions make me realize something too... I have very broad tastes, I just want interesting / fun games. It's hard for these bundles to disappoint me. On top of that I bought that most recent weekly for the first time in a while, too.

Yet I've only played ~2 hours of games this week because of getting ready to move and taking care of stuff. I bought the Stellaris expansion day 1 and haven't touched it :p

kionedrik

The trend continues:
- I subscribe, the monthly is meh;
- I don't subscribe, the monthly is amazing.

Fyi, I don't intend to subscribe this month either so be sure to grab it as it will be great.

ModBot said:
Instructions for pretty done:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (pretty done, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

GoNNER - Press Jump To Die Edition - https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=ZSAGwMfZERwSPyzR Super Rude Bear Resurrection -- MB-A61F74CF8720769D - Taken by InquisitorAles
Metrico Plus -- MB-1A5CB3A33DC9EB47 - Taken by Catshade
The Turing Test -- MB-6764BF39C2A3ADD1 - Taken by fspm
This is the Police -- MB-3A9C75F8DD3E38D5 - Taken by louiedog
Undertale -- MB-9C4AF96BC6F2923E - Taken by Large Professor

enjoy

edit: first one got botched somehow lol. I fucked up my PM to modbot oh well.

Catshade

Nice...this means that I can expect This Is the Police, Gonner, or The Turing Test to be in ordinary Humble Bundle in a few months time...

Unlikely given this is the anime thread but anyone played the new Galactica Civilizations III expansion? Apparently it's a full overhaul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom