• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2017 - Praeying for Dino Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

This isn't the first time it's happened.
I know this for a fact because I experienced it before at least two times, not just on GAF.
Gaming community flip 180 on SEGA on such a constant basis.

I'll give every game company shit. None of them are safe.

madjoki

Is this a Vanquish thing?

NoE99Fe.png

Endless Space 2

Pachael

Did SEGA turned themselves around ? Seems like it. :")

Difficult to exonerate them particularly without much on the new releases like Bamco.

Still, would wholeheartedly take those if they ported Ridge Racer, Katamari and so on. Soul Calibur would be great too

Games2gather is an Amplitude fan-interaction initiative, like voting on what to work on next, or what free content should be focused on IIRC. I didn't realise they still used it now that they're owned by Sega.

prudislav

From master director Shinji Mikami of Resident Evil fame, SEGA brings PlatinumGames' revolutionary sci-fi action shooter to PC. Unlocked framerate, unlocked HD resolutions, extensive graphics options: the definitive way to play. War has accelerated.

\o/\o/\o/

HOLY CRAP
25% OFF FOR BAYO OWNERS
UNLOCKED FRAMERATE
UNLOCKED RESOLUTION
MOUSE+KEYBOARD CONTROLS
11.45€ THANKS TO BAYO CARDS MONEY

AAAAAAAY

Phawx

Full Steam Support -- Steam Achievements, Steam Cloud Save, Trading Cards, and Big Picture Mode

Unlocked resolutions – play at 4K and beyond

Unlocked framerates – push it as far as your rig will take you; PC gaming at its most liberating

Enhanced PC graphical options – anti-aliasing, anisotropic filtering, SSAO lighting, scalable texture and shadow quality, post-processing effects and more

Full EFIGS + Japanese support – voice overs, subtitles, and game menus in any language combination

OOOOO BABY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom