• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2017 - Praeying for Dino Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anteater

unlocked framerate

unlocked resolution

25% off

h01kzwr37kk5.gif

Mivey

Now we wait for Resonance Of Fate.
Wouldn't expect a good port, even if they try it. Triace works for Square, and is probably busy with other stuff anyway.
The only other alternative for a japanese dev is to find a bum on the street, give him a warm place in their garage to stay, then hand him a C++ primer and the source code.

Why not by the ones who did Bayonetta? That was flawless, right?

Doesn't run on FX CPUs (and AMD in general it seems)
MSAA is still broken
Flickering in some fights (Jeanne fight for example)
Pirated version apparently has better performance for many, many users

It could be better. Runs fine for me outside of the flickering though.

The Bayonetta port still has a bunch of major issues. Stability, assets not loading, stuff like that.

Flawless?? Not really.

Doesn't run on FX CPUs (and AMD in general it seems)
MSAA is still broken
Flickering in some fights (Jeanne fight for example)
Pirated version apparently has better performance for many, many users

It could be better. Runs fine for me outside of the flickering though.

Ah well, that's news for me. I thought it's a perfect port from the impressions.

Will still (re)play it nevertheless.

Bought Vanquish, Bayonetta is great and I'm in the mood for more Platinum games. RIP Prey, month is already packed with games that i bought in April and now with Vanquish i have even less motivation to buy it right now. I hope SEGA will continue porting they games on PC so they'll eventually run out of their backlog and will be forced to port some Atlus stuff, like Persona, maybe 5. Probably not going to happen, but at least i showing them that i'm willing to give them my money.
Well that was fast... :)
*Sigh* I'm always late to the party.

Rakuen is out for $9.99

Developed by Laura Shigihara who composed music for Plants vs Zombies, To The Moon, and Super Meat Boy 5th Anniversary OST.

Bought Vanquish, Bayonetta is great and I'm in the mood for more Platinum games. RIP Prey, month is already packed with games that i bought in April and now with Vanquish i have even less motivation to buy it right now. I hope SEGA will continue porting they games on PC so they'll eventually run out of their backlog and will be forced to port some Atlus stuff, like Persona, maybe 5. Probably not going to happen, but at least i showing them that i'm willing to give them my money.

*Sigh* I'm always late to the party.

that seems unlikely considering their streaming restrictions

Pixieking

Banned
Hopefully won't get lost in the Vanquish talk... Bought the Panzer Corps Bundlestars bundle for the DLC, so the base game was going spare.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Panzer Corps -- MB-983CEA3090925147 - Taken by voodooray. 9 entrants total.

t1494442219z1.png

Sarcasm

So if I add both Bayo and Van, each game becomes 12.50$ for me. (regional pricing). Vanquish without bayo is 16...

I have no interest in Bayo, but I could play it. My interest for Vanquish is not low but not high.

Wok

So if I add both Bayo and Van, each game becomes 12.50$ for me. (regional pricing). Vanquish without bayo is 16...

I have no interest in Bayo, but I could play it. My interest for Vanquish is not low but not high.

Don't let the hype drive your wallet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom