• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2017 - Praeying for Dino Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Like Lt.Kurosawa I make mad films.

'kay, I don't make films, but if they did, they'd have a samurai.

Cause that cartoon has got the boom anime babes that make me think the wrong thing

Was this song prophecy? What other Steam thread ills were they trying to warn us of?!

D

Deleted member 59090

Unconfirmed Member
I don't understand the streamers that were speedrunning BotW as soon as they downloaded it.

Nothing weird about that. Lots of speedrunners never play through their games the regular way.

Ozium

Vanquish is dope af btw

based game

based shinji mikami

has shinji mikami ever made a bad game? aside from dino crisis that is...

How do I see how old my account is, or what my first game was? I see Ricochet from 2004 "purchased", that was probably it with counter-strike.

Jawmuncher

the evil within is good though and better than any resident evil game since 4

OY1OOW7.gif

For those who have played Mass Effect Andromeda is it worth picking up for $34.99 on gmg ?

I know the game isn't perfect but I'm kind of tempted by the price

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Why is Windows force updating my Nvidia drivers when they are already up to date? Why don't they leave videocard drivers the fuck alone? Why are they so insistent on making Windows 10 an awful piece of shit?

If Vanquish is bland then you just don't like shooters. Go back to your Persona dating sim trash.
I love shooters, but the game needs health bars on everything because it doesn't have feedback worth a damn. The upgrade system sucks and rewards you for not using the weapon you'll be upgrading. It's one of the most intensely gray and visually monotonous shooters I've seen and I don't usually notice such things. It also has a melee button that it does not ever want you using. It also kind of has schizophrenic combat pacing where it wants you to boost and bullet time but it's all just really unsatisfying.

Ozium

I love shooters, but the game needs health bars on everything because it doesn't have feedback worth a damn. The upgrade system sucks and rewards you for not using the weapon you'll be upgrading. It's one of the most intensely gray and visually monotonous shooters I've seen and I don't usually notice such things. It also has a melee button that it does not ever want you using. It also kind of has schizophrenic combat pacing where it wants you to boost and bullet time but it's all just really unsatisfying.

but there's a button for lighting a cigarette, taking a drag, and then flicking it

septicore

Already bought Bayonetta on Steam, so it was a no-brainer to grab Vanquish at a bargain price.

Praise Sega and Platinum Games for these ports.

Accoun

You can all welcome my newest family member:

Mayflash%2BF300%2Bstandard.jpg

Where and how much? Did you buy it in Poland or from outside the country?
Can't seem to find anything here except for total garbage and higher-end HRAPs that are out of my league. And Qanba sticks (whose lower-end sticks are supposed to be decent for the price) aren't available in Europe.
In fact I would have to order from HK because the American stores don't ship those sticks here.

Are there any repercussions for repeatedly requesting a refund on a game outside of the 2 hour/2 week window? Not spamming of course because I'm an adult.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom