• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2017 - Praeying for Dino Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.
ModBot said:
Instructions for Chairmanchuck:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Chairmanchuck, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Dirt Showdown -- MB-F01B08B86E1196BD

Hope it works. Not that sure.

Tomasety

Really sad news about IO Interactive A/S current situation.

If I'm not wrong then it doesn't affect only Hitman series but also Kane & Lynch, Freedom Fighters and Mini Ninjas.

At least it's not the whole old Eidos catalog yet.

Does anybody know if SE will keep Hitman IP ownership? I didn't understand it quite well.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Does anybody know if SE will keep Hitman IP ownership? I didn't understand it quite well.

That's up to Squeenix, but I can't see anybody being interested in buying IO if Hitman isn't included. A studio without intellectual property isn't actually worth much.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
LVWV7-AX6DF-55FHF

corporate lifestyle simulator from that gmg thing, cba modbotting it

Orgen

Vanquish makes your favorite 3rd Person Shooter obsolete :p Amazing game but shouldn't be played as a cover shooter like Gears of War.

oni-link

Vanquish makes your favorite 3rd Person Shooter obsolete :p Amazing game but shouldn't be played as a cover shooter like Gears of War.

I'm replaying this right now on PS3 and I'm trying to avoid cover at all costs but it's hard

I just wish the melee kill didn't always overheat your engines, seems like that always interrupts flow

Pachimari

I have a good news for you, all Delta Force franchise and other Novalogic games are already on Steam.

Holy shit, instantly added to my wish list!

So I'm playing Bayonetta, but how do I perform a combo like this?

Mfl2gAP.png

Does the dot mean it's a break? I find it hard to time.

I had that weird cutscene bug even when I turned it down to 1080p. I ended up downsampling from 1440p and accepting the bug as a uh.. stylistic choice.

It's gone if I set the to my TV's native resolution.

It seems that the game won't accept most DSR settings.

The only resolution that shows up ingame is a bizarre one, 2715x1527.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Spares:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Space Impact Glitch -- MB-B9B3369FDAF2AB61 - Taken by bobnowhere
Starship Rubicon -- MB-8A659AE8CB9C373E - Taken by rainking187
Turbo Pug DX -- MB-E187BA24A49E273F - Taken by purseowner

The best thing about Vanquish coming to PC is that more people can play it then easily uninstall and jump directly into the superior third person shooter Max Payne 3, no need to jump platforms now.

Orgen

I'm replaying this right now on PS3 and I'm trying to avoid cover at all costs but it's hard

I just wish the melee kill didn't always overheat your engines, seems like that always interrupts flow

It's hard, I hear you. I beat the game on Hard and left the game mid way on God Hard mode because life got in the way but my ass was still getting kicked even after beating the game on Hard.

At first I approached the game as a third person shooter and I failed miserably. Then I approached the game as a Platinum action game (Bayonetta) and I got better :D

Parsnip

Sad to hear about IOI. I don't see them being a very attractive studio without the Hitman IP, and I have to wonder if Square is willing to part with it.

Can't recall them ever selling IP's, but then again I don't know if anyone has tried to buy any.

Sad.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1366639.

Hot stuff -- MB-72FE30FA09791E61 - Taken by voodooray

ModBot 2

Not a Mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1366639.

Shoot shoot shoot! -- MB-5A69171D886C4C73 - Taken by KainXVIII

Jalal

I have plenty of games on my backlog, and I'm on a quest trying to give more attention to it, since most of them are just thrown there for years without being noticed.

That said, I'd like a suggestion of which would you people recommend the most, about some of them:

- Alan Wake (played a bit in the past, but actually found it a bit too difficult)
- Bastion
- FEZ
- Legend of Grimrock
- Torchlight
- Vessel
- Rochard

Also, there are a bunch of indie games I got in bundles that I ended up not interested. Is one of these actually something some of you believe I definitely should give a try?

- FTL
- Gratuitious Space Battles
- Offspring Fling
- Snapshot
- Shatter
- Superfrog HD
- A Virus Named Tom
- Wizorb
- Space Pirates and Zombies

Both FTL and Sppace Pirates and Zombies look like utter bundle trash, but I love both games.

Especially FTL.

Started Underrail last night and it is really hard, at least at the beginning. I had this same problem with Wasteland 2. I am playing on normal difficulty too. The main issue so far is that I made a thief but so far the tunnels are so narrow i cant sneak past the rats and when you engage one you engage 5! I am sure it will get easier as I level up but its frustrating right now. Only an hour in but other than the tough beginning it is a nice throwback.

Forgot to unsub from that G2A deal bundle, and they charged me today. I tried to ask for refund, but their support said that they can't give me refund even if i didn't displayed keys from this bundle. Isn't this illegal, can i ask refund directly from PayPal then?

Forgot to unsub from that G2A deal bundle, and they charged me today. I tried to ask for refund, but their support said that they can't give me refund even if i didn't displayed keys from this bundle. Isn't this illegal, can i ask refund directly from PayPal then?

I dont know, but I mean you forgot to unsub. Like if I forgot to unsub from Amazon Prime, Amazon would mostly do it out of goodwill/customer service but not because they are legally bound to do it.

(Besides isnt it just 2,50€?)

Deques

If you can't get refund, at least unsub now

SSPssp

Nrdm8PU.png

Vanquish for €13.49 at Humble Store if you have a Monthly subscriber. Bayonetta doesn't need to be added it seems

Yeah, I guess they messed up, there are two 25% coupons you can select, 1 for Bayonetta buyers but also 1 that just says 25% off. Anyhow, bought. Now I'm just waiting on my key. I thought some places already had keys?

Edit: Oh I guess you can select either one and it can't check heh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom