• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2017 - Praeying for Dino Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

Hot Wheels is taking my time from Prey.
kK1OFx9.gif[

And it's a lot of fun. Too bad the new expansion bugged the old one, Blizzard Mountain is now accessible. How could they have missed this?

Which Hot Wheels game is this?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
kK1OFx9.gif[

And it's a lot of fun. Too bad the new expansion bugged the old one, Blizzard Mountain is now accessible. How could they have missed this?

That actually looks very cool. Pity it's exclusive to a console I don't have and Shit Mountain.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Why shit mountain ? :")

Because the WinStore is so hopelessly unreliable that you may very well find yourself saying, "It's a huge pile of shit." ;) I mean, I don't use it and likely never will, but you'll find no shortage of people even just here on GAF who've had trouble downloading or updating a game.

Wok

I wouldn't refund you either because it can be highly exploitable. Imagine if someone bought Humble Monthly and once the games reveal they ask for a refund arguing that they forgot to unsub, but they actually don't like the games.

EDIT: Oh, great, top page, now I'll look like a dick.

Isn't it with this G2A monthly deal that the unsub has to be done in a 48-hour time window?

At least, with Humble, one can unsubscribe during 3 weeks.

C4rter

GMG

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (C4rter, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

CORPORATE LIFESTYLE SIMULATOR -- MB-B0B8E6E02DB86270 - Taken by Camel Master

Why would that be illegal?
Because they refusing to refund my purchase with no reason. Even their support page says that i can receive refund if i didn't revealed keys:
I realised I purchased the wrong product. Can I return it still?
It is possible under certain conditions.

If you haven't displayed the key yet, it is possible to return it and have it refunded.
Please contact us on our live chat or creating a ticket.

If you already displayed the key, we can't simply make a refund.
However, there still is a solution to this problem. If you have not yet used the key we can help you out!
Please contact us on our live chat or creating a ticket.

So, they refusing to refund me just because they don't want to do this.
I wouldn't refund you either because it can be highly exploitable. Imagine if someone bought Humble Monthly and once the games reveal they ask for a refund arguing that they forgot to unsub, but they actually don't like the games
You can't do this because still need to reveal keys you bought, it's common system for most of digital stores, not just G2A. And games for this deal was known few days already, it's not like that was a secret so it's not like Humble Monthly case.
You can probably try to dispute the charge, but surely you agreed to terms when you first subscribed.
Yeah, i know, it's my fault that i was too lazy to check my paypal account. I guess it's time for trading once again, i'll try to get rid of the whole bundle, but games are mostly shit so it's probably pointless.

C4rter

Another GMG

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (C4rter, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

THREE DEAD ZED STEAM -- MB-5BFCC9EF8025D2C8 - Taken by FeedMeAStrayCat

I wouldn't refund you either because it can be highly exploitable. Imagine if someone bought Humble Monthly and once the games reveal they ask for a refund arguing that they forgot to unsub, but they actually don't like the games.

EDIT: Oh, great, top page, now I'll look like a dick.

Actually with the humble bundle they refunded me a few hours before the monthly was released and I hadnt revealed my 2 codes it gave me. In hindsight I wish I didnt because the bundle turned out pretty "rad"

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
I'll pick up Forza Horizon 3 as soon as MS puts it on Steam. The Halo Wars 2 rumor coming true would definitely increase the likeliness of that happening.

Looks like fun, I love that plastic orange look. It made me boot up FH3 as it'd been a while but I can see the latest patches have helped smooth out performance; I'm getting 90FPS+ now whereas I barely breaking 60 previously. Assuming they fix the bug shortly, is Blizzard Mountain worth getting the expansion pass for?

How is Sniper Ghost Warrior still going? Not saying people shouldn't like them or whatever but, they seem very whatever. I get that it's first person and Sniper Elite is 3rd person but, like Ghost Warrior is almost borderline edgy with how serious it is with not a single like break in that at all.

I dunno the first game wasn't even great either but, it sells so much. What a strange thing.

Phawx

500k sold at MSRP or 500k sold at any price?

I don't recall all the deets as I read them a few months ago at this point. But they referenced all of the sales data from PoE 1 and contrasted that to give an estimate of when investors would break even and what they anticipate would be the likely return. Basically, if PoE2 does amazing, I should only realistically expect to make $800. Anything after $800 will be discretionary from the fig board.

Edit: This would be 500k units at retail price.

Would that include backers?

I don't believe it includes backers.

Edit:

Here is a summerized graph:

sS8cj7n.png

Kssio_Aug

I've just downloaded and tried Bayonetta!

Glad to say that in my humble GTX 570 I was able to play that introduction (which is quite chaotic) at 1080p and 60fps, with little more than 50% GPU usage.

I mean... I have only played this game on PS3! So that's a HUGE upgrade for me! Will definitely finish it once more! =P

Edit: Actually, on high it kept constant 60fps and no more than 50% GPU usage. That is better than I expected!

Anteater

I've just downloaded and tried Bayonetta!

Glad to say that in my humble GTX 570 I was able to play that introduction (which is quite chaotic) at 1080p and 60fps, with little more than 50% GPU usage.

I mean... I have only played this game on PS3! So that's a HUGE upgrade for me! Will definitely finish it once more! =P

yeah it ran like poop on the ps3... and the game is almost 10 years old

madjoki

It's a subscription service. They bill monthly. If you could refund after you get billed before you take the keys, why wouldn't everyone unsubscribe any month the bundle has games not to their liking?

It's actually not in same way as Humble, as you can always sub or buy after games are revealed.
Sub gives only small discount, most likely on hopes someone forgets to cancel afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom