• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | May 2017 - Praeying for Dino Crisis

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin1025

Banned
First real Teaser Trailer for Twin Peaks Season 3 just hit.

Made a topic for it on the Off-Topic side as well, but yai.

That's a damn fine cup of trailer!

Is this going to be a weekly joint or do we get it all at once ala Netflix?

Two hour premiere, two more episodes put up online, and then weekly (though the two extra episodes will be the week after --- two two-hour nights, and then an hour every subsequent Sunday). 18 overall!

Alex_CWB

First real Teaser Trailer for Twin Peaks Season 3 just hit.

Made a topic for it on the Off-Topic side as well, but yai.

tenor.gif

Can't wait.

skny

Exclusivity threads bring the worst out of people just looking at the crash thread lol. I do hope it comes out on Steam someday though, it was a lot of fun back in the day.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 24 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (The_Super_Inframan, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Dungeons 2 -- MB-8D789E76B0BBBD5C - Taken by texhnolyze. 2 entrants total.
CORPORATE LIFESTYLE SIMULATOR -- MB-0915D4D34ADD548B - Taken by Madventure. 1 entrants total.
Escape The Past -- MB-195B93DADEE3DDB1 - Taken by Arthea. 3 entrants total.
Greenwood the Last Ritual -- MB-EA939A2D5D84870F - Taken by voodooray. 2 entrants total.
Home Design 3D -- MB-C24BCB5362EBA7E3 - Taken by Powerpuff. 1 entrants total.
Kwaan -- MB-DA91906C8A86F765 - Taken by Zeeman. 1 entrants total.
LaserCat -- MB-5726921C96EA4207 - Taken by zebez. 1 entrants total.
Mankind Defender -- MB-2A6F05A678E97F08 - Taken by Baron_Calamity. 1 entrants total.
Melter Man -- MB-E27016ED4D0FE0E9 - Taken by MaxiLive. 1 entrants total.
Nary -- MB-08ACAE49EEFE748F - Taken by Saty. 3 entrants total.
Primal Carnage: Extinction -- MB-7C9CC9CAE8AAD9D0 - Taken by Purkake4. 2 entrants total.
Project Tarvotan -- MB-4C906AB4A2340FAA - Taken by Belgarion. 1 entrants total.
Recursion Deluxe -- MB-0E9D1BC2E0D9C0AF - Taken by Baron_Calamity. 1 entrants total.
Starship Rubicon -- MB-C428D4C03D395CF9 - Taken by Mackenzie 92. 6 entrants total.
Super Mega Neo Pug -- MB-DE94907FAAD70092 - Taken by Miniboss. 3 entrants total.
They Bleed Pixels -- MB-40D805BF88325146 - Taken by anastef. 6 entrants total.
Toast Time -- MB-40D75FD25522CC5D - Taken by Kifimbo. 3 entrants total.
Tricky Towers -- MB-A3C723DBC7A30C89 - Taken by Platy. 3 entrants total.
Turbo Pug -- MB-40F99F9AF1AC03FA - Taken by FoneBone. 2 entrants total.
Turbo Pug DX -- MB-1B28B8895F4F1C82 - Taken by septicore. 1 entrants total.
Vecitas -- MB-4CEA125AA61C76C1 - Taken by arts&crafts. 2 entrants total.
Yrminsul -- MB-A47DA4BD060CFD06 - Taken by sadblob. 1 entrants total.
Zenza -- MB-0F40E02BCDE1BC19 - Taken by fuzzy123. 2 entrants total.
a Family of Grave Diggers -- MB-7D925568381E75E1 - Taken by rainking187. 2 entrants total.

t1494546726z1.png

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Back to work on FFXIII, few missions done in 11, plus grinding out a few levels.

Thinking of just grinding to rank up the classes first a bit.

That's a damn fine cup of trailer!

Two hour premiere, two more episodes put up online, and then weekly (though the two extra episodes will be the week after --- two two-hour nights, and then an hour every subsequent Sunday). 18 overall!

Thanks. That's like 3-4 months of subscription...
I've intentionally stayed in the dark for this show because i'd rather wait till it's all out and binge watch it like i did with the first two seasons. But the hype...

Endruen

Dark Souls II is an interesting game were I feel more threathened by closed chests than by a giant queen ant emanating gas.

Annubis

You know how I said I'd buy Prey?

80$ and Denuvo killed the impulse.

They'll need to either lower the price or remove Denuvo for me to consider it =/

Parsnip

Dark Souls II is an interesting game were I feel more threathened by closed chests than by a giant queen ant emanating gas.
It's possible to tell if a chest is a chest or not.

I just use Floyd's talismans to loot the mimic chests these days though. I hate the sounds they make so bad.

Endruen

It's possible to tell if a chest is a chest or not.

I just use Floyd's talismans to loot the mimic chests these days though. I hate the sounds they make so bad.

I usually hit them once to check. It sucks because after doing it the whole game the first mimic that I found caught me anyway because I wasn't expecting it to really be a mimic.

Kssio_Aug

Something happened to my Steam Library, and I think it has to do with me starting to download games in a different HD. Could someone enlight me with a possible solution?

Since yesterday I started to install games in different and clean HD, to save memory from the main one (which Steam is installed at, and where the games have been dowloading). But now, I was going to play Darksiders 2 and Steam prompeted a message saying "Failed to start game (missing executable)". This happen to everygame in the previous install folder, but not with the ones I installed in the new drive.

I checked at the settings if both libraries are set, and seems both of them are:

Is there a solution for this? When I try to check file integrity it fails and asks to "update", but the game actually starts downloading all over again.

I wonder if it's downloading twice, and if not, how the hell were these games deleted if I didn't mess with them.

kevin1025

Banned
Thanks. That's like 3-4 months of subscription...
I've intentionally stayed in the dark for this show because i'd rather wait till it's all out and binge watch it like i did with the first two seasons. But the hype...

I've tried to stay dark, the cast list and this trailer are all I've seen up till now. But yeah, I believe it's airing until early September, so it's going to be a fun and interesting ride over the summer!

i suck at dark souls 2

4tltteagelzu.png

I still need to decide if I want to play Dark Souls 2 or SotFS instead when the upgrade is on sale during the summer sale.

Grief.exe

header.jpg

$9.99 - Steam
-trailer

Hey y'all, just a quick PSA. Don't sleep on Unexplored.

Austin Walker did a 2+ hour play-through on YouTube a few days back and it not only put the game on my radar, but also completely sold me in the first 15 minutes.

As a general rule, I'm not a fan of procedural generation. It typically feels like one long hallway with boxes (rooms) randomly attached on either side.

But there's something special going on here. If you had told me the maps were manually designed I wouldn't bat an eyelash. I think it also helps that the entire dungeon is created from the start, so you'll read notes specifically referencing content in deeper levels, as well as equipment to deal with puzzles further down the line. It lends a sense of purposeful design to the entire experience.

I found a short dev video giving a brief explanation of this unique approach to randomization.

Anyway, I'm absolutely loving this game so far. Movement and tactical, timing-based combat feels dialed-in and tight. Audio/visual design is top notch. No XP* so there's a great sense of risk/reward with every enemy encounter.

* You do keep Gold currency between dungeon runs. As well as unlocking new starting classes and pre-dungeon shop items through and Achievement-like system.

And finally as a token of the dev's good will, the Soundtrack (legit awesome) and subsequent DLC are all free upfront for game owners.

It's all pretty sweet, to the point where Unexplored is likely earmarked for a spot on my GOTY list.

Checking this out right now.

Might not be the right thread, but is the Steam controller dope, or not? My 360 controller is semi-broken, and is a pain in the ass to use because of it.

It's on sale for $35 on Amazon. I live in SA though, so it's more like $70 with import tax and shipping. Locally though, a PS4 or XBone controller costs around $90, so...

Endruen

Might not be the right thread, but is the Steam controller dope, or not? My 360 controller is semi-broken, and is a pain in the ass to use because of it.

It's on sale for $35 on Amazon. I live in SA though, so it's more like $70 with import tax and shipping. Locally though, a PS4 or XBone controller costs around $90, so...

It's pretty good, but you need to get used to it since it doesn't have a second joystick.

Jawmuncher

It seems that Arkane pushed a Prey patch. ~510MB.

The Steam update v1.2 includes:
​Fix to prevent Save games from becoming corrupted. Fix also returns corrupted Save games to uncorrupted state.
----->Also addresses some additional crashes on map loads.

Hacking during the Power Plant reboot no longer causes the reboot to fail to complete.

Fix to prevent the Player from becoming stuck in certain circumstances.

Nightmares will now always search for the player once spawned.

Saving and Loading PC settings will now save correctly for users with special characters in their Windows usernames.

Numerous fixes to GLOO to prevent breaking and bypassing collision, prevent corpses from passing through walls and floors.

Updated Recycling to prevent infinite material creation.

Fix for occasional combat freeze when attacking Phantoms

Kaspar's objective indicator should no longer disappear.

Updates to audio mix to adjust volume of music, audio logs, cutscenes.

Note - If a Save file has been previously edited manually, it may not function properly.
Deletion of level.dat files may cause game progression to not function properly.

If you run into issues or have questions please let us know.

Thanks for your support!

sadblob

The Steam update v1.2 includes:
​Fix to prevent Save games from becoming corrupted. Fix also returns corrupted Save games to uncorrupted state.
----->Also addresses some additional crashes on map loads.

Hacking during the Power Plant reboot no longer causes the reboot to fail to complete.

Fix to prevent the Player from becoming stuck in certain circumstances.

Nightmares will now always search for the player once spawned.

Saving and Loading PC settings will now save correctly for users with special characters in their Windows usernames.

Numerous fixes to GLOO to prevent breaking and bypassing collision, prevent corpses from passing through walls and floors.

Updated Recycling to prevent infinite material creation.

Fix for occasional combat freeze when attacking Phantoms

Kaspar’s objective indicator should no longer disappear.

Updates to audio mix to adjust volume of music, audio logs, cutscenes.

Note - If a Save file has been previously edited manually, it may not function properly.
Deletion of level.dat files may cause game progression to not function properly.

If you run into issues or have questions please let us know.

Thanks for your support!

Seems like they fixed almost everything that professional reviewers were pointing out.

I didn't see this posted yet: God Eater 2 for 16.99 USD on Humble.

Pretty good deal, IIRC this comes with God Eater: Resurrection, so if you're looking to get into God Eater, seems like a good way to do it.

As an aside, I noticed that the Humble Store has "traits" applied to each game, which just recommends similar games. Are these user-submitted? Some are pretty random, like "Horses" and "Skeletons". Dark Souls has "Berserk-inspired", which apparently includes Final Fantasy VII. What? Why? As I type this, I suppose this could apply to Cloud's buster sword...?

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

t1cxE6r.gif
Dungeons II -- MB-0F50160DB98E8EF7 - Taken by someguyinahat

$9.99 - Steam
-trailer

As a general rule, I'm not a fan of procedural generation. It typically feels like one long hallway with boxes (rooms) randomly attached on either side.

But there's something special going on here. If you had told me the maps were manually designed I wouldn't bat an eyelash. I think it also helps that the entire dungeon is created from the start, so you'll read notes specifically referencing content in deeper levels, as well as equipment to deal with puzzles further down the line. It lends a sense of purposeful design to the entire experience.

While that's cool and all, hasn't that sort of thing been around since the days of the old D&D Dungeon Hack game from 1993?

I wanted to join in on this discussion yesterday, but forgot. According to my Steam purchase history, my first Steam games were:

Half Life
STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl
Indiana Jones and the Fates of Atlantis
Men of War
Plants vs. Zombies

Plants vs Zombies was the first Steam game I actually put serious time into. I don't think I've even played my Half Life via Steam (had it on disc back in the day). I believe I've played a few minutes of Indiana Jones some years ago, not any of Men of War (that I recall), and about half an hour of STALKER or so. I've considered trying that out recently with some necessary mods. Not sure if it'll be for me, though, anyways..

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of The_Super_Inframan, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 24 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (The_Super_Inframan, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Dungeons 2 -- MB-8D789E76B0BBBD5C - Taken by texhnolyze. 2 entrants total.
CORPORATE LIFESTYLE SIMULATOR -- MB-0915D4D34ADD548B - Taken by Madventure. 1 entrants total.
Escape The Past -- MB-195B93DADEE3DDB1 - Taken by Arthea. 3 entrants total.
Greenwood the Last Ritual -- MB-EA939A2D5D84870F - Taken by voodooray. 2 entrants total.
Home Design 3D -- MB-C24BCB5362EBA7E3 - Taken by Powerpuff. 1 entrants total.
Kwaan -- MB-DA91906C8A86F765 - Taken by Zeeman. 1 entrants total.
LaserCat -- MB-5726921C96EA4207 - Taken by zebez. 1 entrants total.
Mankind Defender -- MB-2A6F05A678E97F08 - Taken by Baron_Calamity. 1 entrants total.
Melter Man -- MB-E27016ED4D0FE0E9 - Taken by MaxiLive. 1 entrants total.
Nary -- MB-08ACAE49EEFE748F - Taken by Saty. 3 entrants total.
Primal Carnage: Extinction -- MB-7C9CC9CAE8AAD9D0 - Taken by Purkake4. 2 entrants total.
Project Tarvotan -- MB-4C906AB4A2340FAA - Taken by Belgarion. 1 entrants total.
Recursion Deluxe -- MB-0E9D1BC2E0D9C0AF - Taken by Baron_Calamity. 1 entrants total.
Starship Rubicon -- MB-C428D4C03D395CF9 - Taken by Mackenzie 92. 6 entrants total.
Super Mega Neo Pug -- MB-DE94907FAAD70092 - Taken by Miniboss. 3 entrants total.
They Bleed Pixels -- MB-40D805BF88325146 - Taken by anastef. 6 entrants total.
Toast Time -- MB-40D75FD25522CC5D - Taken by Kifimbo. 3 entrants total.
Tricky Towers -- MB-A3C723DBC7A30C89 - Taken by Platy. 3 entrants total.
Turbo Pug -- MB-40F99F9AF1AC03FA - Taken by FoneBone. 2 entrants total.
Turbo Pug DX -- MB-1B28B8895F4F1C82 - Taken by septicore. 1 entrants total.
Vecitas -- MB-4CEA125AA61C76C1 - Taken by arts&crafts. 2 entrants total.
Yrminsul -- MB-A47DA4BD060CFD06 - Taken by sadblob. 1 entrants total.
Zenza -- MB-0F40E02BCDE1BC19 - Taken by fuzzy123. 2 entrants total.
a Family of Grave Diggers -- MB-7D925568381E75E1 - Taken by rainking187. 2 entrants total.

t1494546726z1.png

I was about to pull the trigger with Steam Link on sale for 21.99€ but the I saw the shipping cost....14€...you're kidding me?? that's almost the price of the steam link!

Steam has to do something with the shipping costs in Europe...

I still need to decide if I want to play Dark Souls 2 or SotFS instead when the upgrade is on sale during the summer sale.

I played DS2 when it came and I'm actually deep into a SotFS playthrough now (final boss left but I'm doing the DLCs).

I'm liking it quite a bit more, I feel like SotFS is the way to go. You also get the DLC along with it so that's great too.

dave is ok

aztek is ok
I was about to pull the trigger with Steam Link on sale for 21.99€ but the I saw the shipping cost....14€...you're kidding me?? that's almost the price of the steam link!

Steam has to do something with the shipping costs in Europe...
Amazon usually pricematches if that's an option where you live.

Nzyme32

So nier automata has no autosave at the beginning. Played for 55min. the first time and died. Makes me wanna rage quit.

It literally warns you about this before you start. You have to get past a certain point to be able to learn how to save. Thought it was rather stupid, but then actually played the game and reached that point and thought it wasn't so bad of an idea after all

I wanted to join in on this discussion yesterday, but forgot. According to my Steam purchase history, my first Steam games were:

Half Life
STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl
Indiana Jones and the Fates of Atlantis
Men of War
Plants vs. Zombies

Plants vs Zombies was the first Steam game I actually put serious time into. I don't think I've even played my Half Life via Steam (had it on disc back in the day). I believe I've played a few minutes of Indiana Jones some years ago, not any of Men of War (that I recall), and about half an hour of STALKER or so. I've considered trying that out recently with some necessary mods. Not sure if it'll be for me, though, anyways..

Ahh.

• My first Steam game was Half-Life 2. Bought at retail day 1 in the UK - November 16th 2004.
  • A few months later I realised I could use my CD Key to claim my old HL games, CS, TFC etc
  • Bought Half-Life 2 Ep1 at retail on day one, again - June 1st 2006
  • My first official Steam purchase was the Orange Box on my birthday - 9th October 2007
  • Psychonauts, Geometry Wars, Deus Ex GoTY, Hitman 2, Company of Heroes, Gish, Rockstar Collection all followed soon after

DNAbro

I posted this in the indie game thread but I want to bring attention to this for those who don't check it.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/559210/Rakuen/

Rakuen_Poster_Description.png

Under the recommendation of youtuber that I enjoy and decided to jump into this game. Seeing the subject matter and the comparison to To The Moon I was expecting to jump into a game that would be an emotional gut punch. And I got that. While quite a few other games, like To The Moon, Persona 4, and OneShot had made me completely tear up, this game caused me to completely breakdown and sob through the whole credits. Just for that you should 100% buy it.

As far as gameplay goes it is mostly a basic adventure game where you talk to NPCs, solve puzzles, and explore the world the game has created. You go in between the hospital the main character only known as Boy is located and a fantasy world that your mother tells you about. Going in between the two worlds is the main gameplay where you help the various residents of the hospital by helping their fantasy counterparts. You discover their backgrounds as expected, a lot of it is pretty sad. Not to say it's all sad, there is lot of hopefulness and positivity regarding a lot of the subject matter. The fantasy world is fun to explore and the game is actually very funny at parts. The sprite work and animation are mostly good, though some of it does feel like "this is an RPG maker game" tier. The soundtrack is incredibly lovely with some vocal songs thrown in. The composer is the same as To The Moon for reference.
https://laurashigihara.bandcamp.com/album/rakuen-official-soundtrack

Obviously it's not perfect, i think there are some definite inconsistencies in how it tells the stories of the various patients that is a bit of a detriment. Later on it kind of just drops a lot of gameplay and instead just tells everything in cutscenes. This isn't going to revolutionize gaming or storytelling in the medium but it is a story worth playing through. My minor complaints don't really outweigh the joy I had with it though and definitely recommend it. This was a 10$ impulse buy cause someone recommended it to me and I definitely don't regret it. Basically if you liked To the Moon, this game will be 100% up your alley.
Also the length for me was 5 hours 30 minutes, but some people apparently finished around 10. I might just be fast.

Because the WinStore is so hopelessly unreliable that you may very well find yourself saying, "It's a huge pile of shit." ;) I mean, I don't use it and likely never will, but you'll find no shortage of people even just here on GAF who've had trouble downloading or updating a game.
Funny thing, I mistaken the release date and tried to download the DLC a day early (it was somehow on the Store), it kept downloaded past its size (3GB), after I deleted it and redownloaded it twice, it was pulled from the Store. Until release day.
Looks like fun, I love that plastic orange look. It made me boot up FH3 as it'd been a while but I can see the latest patches have helped smooth out performance; I'm getting 90FPS+ now whereas I barely breaking 60 previously. Assuming they fix the bug shortly, is Blizzard Mountain worth getting the expansion pass for?
Sure.

DOOM is on sale for $20.

Must... resist... buying.
Don't resist. Easily one of the best single player FPS in at least half a decade. Although you do have to put up with ohh 60GBs of useless bloat.

$9.99 - Steam
-trailer

Austin Walker did a 2+ hour play-through on YouTube a few days back and it not only put the game on my radar, but also completely sold me in the first 15 minutes.

I found a short dev video giving a brief explanation of this unique approach to randomization.

Anyway, I'm absolutely loving this game so far. Movement and tactical, timing-based combat feels dialed-in and tight. Audio/visual design is top notch. No XP* so there's a great sense of risk/reward with every enemy encounter.

* You do keep Gold currency between dungeon runs. As well as unlocking new starting classes and pre-dungeon shop items through and Achievement-like system.

And finally as a token of the dev's good will, the Soundtrack (legit awesome) and subsequent DLC are all free upfront for game owners.

It's all pretty sweet, to the point where Unexplored is likely earmarked for a spot on my GOTY list.
I might be sold on this, but I need to know but one thing. Is magic use in any way mandatory?

I posted this in the indie game thread but I want to bring attention to this for those who don't check it.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/559210/Rakuen/

Rakuen_Poster_Description.png

Under the recommendation of youtuber that I enjoy and decided to jump into this game. Seeing the subject matter and the comparison to To The Moon I was expecting to jump into a game that would be an emotional gut punch. And I got that. While quite a few other games, like To The Moon, Persona 4, and OneShot had made me completely tear up, this game caused me to completely breakdown and sob through the whole credits. Just for that you should 100% buy it.

As far as gameplay goes it is mostly a basic adventure game where you talk to NPCs, solve puzzles, and explore the world the game has created. You go in between the hospital the main character only known as Boy is located and a fantasy world that your mother tells you about. Going in between the two worlds is the main gameplay where you help the various residents of the hospital by helping their fantasy counterparts. You discover their backgrounds as expected, a lot of it is pretty sad. Not to say it's all sad, there is lot of hopefulness and positivity regarding a lot of the subject matter. The fantasy world is fun to explore and the game is actually very funny at parts. The sprite work and animation are mostly good, though some of it does feel like "this is an RPG maker game" tier. The soundtrack is incredibly lovely with some vocal songs thrown in. The composer is the same as To The Moon for reference.
https://laurashigihara.bandcamp.com/album/rakuen-official-soundtrack

Obviously it's not perfect, i think there are some definite inconsistencies in how it tells the stories of the various patients that is a bit of a detriment. Later on it kind of just drops a lot of gameplay and instead just tells everything in cutscenes. This isn't going to revolutionize gaming or storytelling in the medium but it is a story worth playing through. My minor complaints don't really outweigh the joy I had with it though and definitely recommend it. This was a 10$ impulse buy cause someone recommended it to me and I definitely don't regret it. Basically if you liked To the Moon, this game will be 100% up your alley.
Also the length for me was 5 hours 30 minutes, but some people apparently finished around 10. I might just be fast.

I always want to support games like this, but don't know if I can bring myself to play them. That fucking promo picture alone is just ... sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom