• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2014 - Ride of the Valkyries

Status
Not open for further replies.

onionfrog

Final Fantasy 13 just got a 15 mb patch.

It added a poorly coded generic windows exit prompt when you hit escape to exit the game.
I can't even use the mouse the close the prompt, I have to hit enter on my keyboard to close it.

I'm going to check the settings page to see if they actually added anything else...

EDIT: Nope, they only added the exit prompt as far as I can tell.

Grief.exe

Impressive

B2IW7EeIAAACmyX.jpg:large

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
FM is still one of those monster sellers that people dont really talk about, because "lolsports"

Shadownet

Banned
Final Fantasy XIII small update.

Changes Update
Community Announcements - SE_rossi
Hello,

The FINAL FANTASY XIII team have been working hard to improve your experience on Steam and we're happy to announce the following changes will be rolled out.

■ All versions
A request-to-confirm notification, will now appear when you try to quit from the full-screen mode.

■ Asian version
"Confirm" and "Cancel" button assignments on the Controller Settings have been switched.

We'll be in touch as soon as we're ready for the next one!

SQUARE ENIX

zkylon

zkylewd
At least it's something.

yea

if they go about fixing it at least little by little it'd be nice

speaking of which i'm thinking dark souls 1 could've gotten native 720p+ support what with the steamworks thing and everything?

you know so it looks like a proper pc videogame

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I didnt mean anything about that FM thing, its just...it is what it is. Like Minecraft, its funny when people that dont follow it find out what a monster it is, because, well... we dont talk about it on forums and shit

With the latest Steam Beta update they added a bunch of different download speeds to the download throttle option, thank god, I've been killing for a 1.5MB option.

Parsnip

Oh, they finally put the FF13 patch up that they announced couple weeks ago?

GMG just sent me a key a few minutes ago! Go ckeck

No key here, so I'm guessing they are sending keys to north american customers first since the EU release is a bit later for some damn retail reason I'm sure.

Rhaknar

wake me up when they patch in 1080p to FF13, im too dumb
lazy
to use gedosato

zkylon

zkylewd
if laziness prevents you from using durantemod you're def pretty dumb

tho i liked the one in dks1 the best that you just added a .ini and didn't even have to launch it

Rhaknar

if laziness prevents you from using durantemod you're def pretty dumb

tho i liked the one in dks1 the best that you just added a .ini and didn't even have to launch it

thanks for insulting me and right after agreeing with the reason why im lazy about it

zkylon

zkylewd
thanks for insulting me and right after agreeing with the reason why im lazy about it
well i'm just agreeing with you, you dumbo :>

everyone so sensitive today!

I kind of ignored the gedosato so I don't know what it is.
you're not dumb tho, you're just beautifully rotten

So it is like SweetFX?
wait is this one of those "let's all laugh at zkylon" things

do you serious not know about it

Parsnip

Milamber

So it is like SweetFX?

you're not dumb tho, you're just beautifully rotten

If GeDoSaTo can get rid of mosaics, I will praise it to the ends of the earth.

wait is this one of those "let's all laugh at zkylon" things

do you serious not know about it

Nope, I'm quite serious. I saw the thread but I never clicked into it to find out since I don't play Dark Souls.

zkylon

zkylewd
If GeDoSaTo can get rid of mosaics, I will praise it to the ends of the earth.

i don't understand anything you're saying -___-

Nope, I'm quite serious. I saw the thread but I never clicked into it to find out since I don't play Dark Souls.
ah ok!

it's a thingie you install that lets you play games in whatever resolution you want and some other stuff i don't really understand or could afford to anyways

i find it kind of annoying to use but it's very helpful for games like dark souls 1 or deadly premonition or ff13 that refuse to acknowledge which year they were released in

it's actually pretty easy, i just wish it had a "lite mode" that just did the resolution thing and left all the rest in vanilla settings

Parsnip

Basically, you can run your games at super high resolutions without nvidiacp custom resolutions or DSR.

But it also does post processing like sweetfx.

Milamber

i don't understand anything you're saying -___-

I'm that clueless about GeDoSaTo. They keep talking about Dark Souls and my mind glazes over the posts, since GeDoSaTo is always mentioned with it I ignore it too. I didn't know it does things to other games too.

Milamber

Thanks for the explanations guys. I doubt my 770 with 2GB VRAM can get past 1080, averaging 30 fps or more with today's games with GeDoSaTo anyway.

Parsnip

i find it kind of annoying to use but it's very helpful for games like dark souls 1 or deadly premonition or ff13 that refuse to acknowledge which year they were released in

it's actually pretty easy, i just wish it had a "lite mode" that just did the resolution thing and left all the rest in vanilla settings

The funny part is that gedosato doesn't do Dark Souls 1 or Deadly Premonition. :p

Those standalone fixes haven't been ported over, and back in April Durante said that it would be a lot of work for very little gain.

zkylon

zkylewd
Thanks for the explanations guys. I doubt my 770 with 2GB VRAM can get past 1080, averaging 30 fps or more with today's games with GeDoSaTo anyway.

yea i use it mostly for japanese games made by silly developers

The funny part is that gedosato doesn't do Dark Souls 1 or Deadly Premonition. :p

Those standalone fixes haven't been ported over, and back in April Durante said that it would be a lot of work for very little gain.
oh

well like sorry for misinformation i guess :p

i got ff13 right tho!

Man Alan Wake is kinda creepy. It reminds me a bit of The Evil Within.
yea but then you have the lollipop chainsaw zombie dudes yelling silly stuff at you and the mood is dead

Coreda

Hmmm that's weird, mine doesn't seem to do that and I completed the second stage of the badge without completely finishing all of the related tasks. Maybe repost it as a bug report? That shouldn't happen regardless of if you linked Facebook or not.

You crafted to the the second level of the Pillar badge without completing all the tasks? Edit: wow, I'm silly, it can level without completing all the tasks. Next time I craft a badge I'll see if it's unstickied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom