• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2014 - Ride of the Valkyries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lomax

Had my eye on Full Mojo Rampage for a long time, it looks to be a well done Isaac clone, excited to finally get it but of course with Rebirth out now it won't get nearly the attention it would have.

Shadownet

Banned
Well early 2015 is the PC scheduled release. I imagine after Unity has run its course sales wise a preorder page will go up. Though because Blag Flag is a personal fav of mine and this riffs off it quite well I couldn't wait and giving my 360 one last hurrah!
Just after I finish Tales of Vesperia, Eternal Sonata, Lost Odyssey, Dragons Dogma, Dead Rising and a crap load of other stuff I've forgot about. They'll probably be Remastered or ported to PC by the time I pick them up again
If the first game you listed get ported to PC, I'll buy you a copy.

dem Saints tho..

only really want ETS, so this bundle is a no
What an amazing bundle.

Two good humble bundles in a row. Remarkable.
thesimpsons-what-a-time-to-be-alive.png

inm8num2

Tesla Effect for $1 must be a kick in the nuts for the Kickstarter backers.

I kind of feel bad for Big Finish Games. This tells me that sales have not been very good.

I wouldn't be surprised if Shadowgate shows up in a HIB soon - Zojoi hasn't sounded too thrilled with their sales, either.

chronomac

I think he probably mean that there's a thing going on with Bayonetta and Nintendo/Wii U so there's a chance that PG/Sega will likely port the other games to pc first before Bayonetta.

Exactly. That's why I think Viewtiful Joe might not happen either, because of some old agreement.

Phinor

I wonder if it's not working properly yet, or do we get Full Mojo Rampage December 9th?

Shared Insurgency with a friend, I have 1 of 3 copies shared but FMR remains locked.

Had this one already, have at it!

ModBot said:
Instructions for MakeshiftChef:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (MakeshiftChef, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Euro Truck Simulator 2 -- MB-E1E934D6EFFE84FC - Taken by Hanzou. 10 entrants total.

t1415734100z1.png

Spyware

Vroom

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Spyware, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Euro Truck Simulator 2 -- MB-26B5B767203B82C7 - Taken by iosefe
t1cxE6r.gif
GRID 2 -- MB-9735CB251E3A2112 - Taken by The Dear Leader

Plus Insurgency of course: https://www.humblebundle.com/?gift=yRh5Kb5apsFp8kSX

Chariot

Massive Chalice just surprise entered early access on Steam!

header.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/app/246110

Everyone who backed the game, like me
;)
, will get a key send through Email from Humble Bundle.. or get the key from your HB profile page
Yay!
Didn't get one yet, preventively contacted support. But it's really a bad time. Valkyria Chronicles, Freedom War and the War of Mine gonna keep me occupied for a while.

... wait a second. Why am I so obsessed with war? I guess it's not healthy for a peaceful mind to be too long in a american forum ._.

Humble mumble

ModBot 2 said:
Instructions for arts&crafts:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (arts&crafts, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Tower of Guns -- MB-AB95235F6493589F - Taken by Purkake4. 1 entrants total.
Full Mojo Rampage -- MB-D35F9A3D50576BFC - Taken by RyanPierre. 7 entrants total.
Teleglitch -- MB-1025236A439A852B
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet -- MB-D2B13CC164A2642B - Taken by Madn. 1 entrants total.

t1415734220z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom