• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2014 - Ride of the Valkyries

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really cool of the Insurgency team to do this type of deal. I wonder if they are planning to announce something big soon (which is why they want to grow the community some more)?

Spyware

I have a serious case of Hexcells withdrawal. I don't have time for stuff like that atm but I'm still hovering over the buy button constantly :D

hohoXD123

Wow, it's pretty insane how quickly Valkyria Chronicles manages to save your progress. Thought I accidentally pressed back or something initially.

It's okay I still havent open my copy that I got on launch day yet. Cause I still haven't finish Xillia.

I drove 15 miles to get the last copy of 64GB from GameStop. So I know what you mean.

I haven't even opened my copy of Xillia :( I was going to start it last week but I've decided to try to get back into Xenoblade and finish that. Of course, now that Valkyria has unlocked, I'll leave Xenoblade for a bit.

Zestiria looks awesome so I'm hoping to finish Xillia 1 and 2 before it comes out. Of course, I still have Abyss 3DS sitting unopened as well and Hearts is very much on my radar.

I haven't even opened my copy of Xillia :( I was going to start it last week but I've decided to try to get back into Xenoblade and finish that. Of course, now that Valkyria has unlocked, I'll leave Xenoblade for a bit.

Zestiria looks awesome so I'm hoping to finish Xillia 1 and 2 before it comes out. Of course, I still have Abyss 3DS sitting unopened as well and Hearts is very much on my radar.

All this Tales games talk really make me want them on steam.

so..what are the good games of this bundle?

obligatory

tumblr_n08nnuF08a1rd1qi0o2_500.gif

Arthea

I just bought FF13-2 on gmg, used some of my credit. I'm weak like that, couldn't resist.
now it better has dlcs I want SE, or else!

Coreda

And now you know why Modbot and the "nolurkers" qualifier were created.

Difference is these are public links, the ModBot rule is just to restrict people from outside the Steam thread.

Great bundle. Seems like Insurgency is a game people can't get rid of fast enough :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom