• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2014 - Ride of the Valkyries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khronico

ModBot said:
Instructions for Khronico:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Khronico, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Borealis -- MB-557A90405754425A - Taken by Vlad
Tex Murphy Tesla Effect -- MB-00777992F3ADA462 - Taken by The Reloader
Something messed up so here's always sometimes monsters - https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=Nc7YhPsSbmVHC7Ah

Please take them

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
It might not be Valve but we can see that Valve has no say in the content it distributes. At which point can they say: "This update will kill the game so we stop it" Do we have to wait for that situation to become reality to see this point? Do we actually have knowledge about Steam's update evaluation process? I remember the rootkit issues of the past but what stops some greenlight game updating with a small trojan/worm?

Nothing, theoretically.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
ASM is decent if you only plan on playing through it once.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (BinaryPork2737, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Full Mojo Rampage -- MB-A236EDC137969D1B - Taken by Patison. 10 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
GRID 2 -- MB-D9F6BE0A4A025CA7 - Taken by Driw3r. 20 entrants total.
Always Sometimes Monsters -- MB-4D3E4700618923A2 - Taken by S1n1st3r. 6 entrants total.

t1415734880z1.png

Transistor took a bit to click. But when it clicks, boy does it click. Bastion was easier to get into, but this is probably more rewarding in the gameplay department. Otherwise I feel Bastion was a more unified, complete experience. Started recursion mode, it's already pretty tough, haha.

Tizoc

Come on in lads and lasses
ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Tizoc, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Tesla Effect: A Tex Murphy Adventure -- MB-C86A313F338492BD - Taken by xenoflux2113. 14 entrants total.
Metro 2033 #2 -- MB-3DEEA387E46A60FC
Metro 2033 -- MB-5A5A875D645C5746 - Taken by TuckingFypo. 2 entrants total.

t1415744900z1.png

Arthea

One of the best bundles of the year. And I already own almost everything while having played almost none.

I guess we need to have a club for this, oh lookie, it's an awesome bundle! ... and I have everything in it, or it wouldn't be awesome now, would it?

It's still a great bundle, yes.

Lomax

Weird, I wanted to bump up the amount I was giving to the Full Mojo Rampage devs, but they aren't even on the list. Hope they are getting a decent amount upfront.

Phawx

Guys the absolute fastest way to get rid of those insurgency keys is to just post the link on twitter.

You don't even need to describe, people are searching for strings with humble gift and scarf them up within seconds.

Ozium

woot all 3 of 3 insurgency keys taken

"You have not unlocked Full Mojo Rampage yet!
But once someone claims a copy of Insurgency from your link, you unlock Full Mojo Rampage!
Full Mojo Rampage
3 of 3 of your extra copies have been shared by you.
In order to get your free copy of Full Mojo Rampage, though, at least one person you shared
Insurgency with must redeem their Insurgency Steam key by December 9, 2014."

humble pls

Thorgal

So i am about to start playing Xcom for the first time .
Any tips or things i should focus on ?
Any mods you can recommend and if yes , should they be used on a first playthrough ?

So i am about to start playing Xcom for the first time .
Any tips or things i should focus on ?
Any mods you can recommend and if yes , should they be used on a first playthrough ?

Name your characters after family so when they die it hurts more. At least that's what I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom