• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2014 - Ride of the Valkyries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadownet

Banned
jbqVWvHCxGrIUx.jpg
I couldn't help myself.

I'll add more people if someone want to join the War Table.

GuerillaPimp

Neo Member
Had this extra code laying around.

ModBot said:
Instructions for GuerillaPimp:

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Bastion -- MB-9F0BE70253C49BCE - Taken by NightmareTrigger. 3 entrants total.

t1415765301z1.png

Kagemusha

ModBot said:
Tabletop Simulator 4-pack

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Kagemusha, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

header_292x136.jpg

Anomaly 2 -- MB-7A6DDD463372776E - Taken by Texan365. 1 entrants total.
Tabletop Simulator -- MB-B81450B31262F986 - Taken by xBladeM6x. 35 entrants total.
Space Farmers -- MB-AC85A9835F2E21D3 - Taken by Mavromatis. 1 entrants total.

t1415766921z1.png
:)

hmm the RU Store is even cheaper but it's a different sub
i'm getting really confused by all these things... T_T
You tell me! I am still learning new things about SteamDB and all kinds of tags and whatnot.

Anyway, this is the deal with FF XIII-2. You cannot buy it from Russia. It is locked.
This is the Russian Sub of the game: https://steamdb.info/sub/53977/
As you can see on the page there are two big blue boxes telling you that neither US nor EU can activate or run the game (also these two tags: PurchaseRestrictedCountries & onlyallowrunincountries further down).
Similar to the Asian sub of the game here: https://steamdb.info/sub/41113/

Now, the US/EU sub https://steamdb.info/sub/44038/ has the least restrictions (par cross-region gifting). Here you can easily see which regional store has the cheapest price.
It is the Turkish Steamstore for $12.37. Or 31% cheaper than the regular US/EU store.

Hope this helps you or others new to SteamDB. And thanks to frosty for teaching me.

Razakin

Steam is down here.

Grid 2 is so much better on PC. I played the PS3 version on PS3 thanks to plus, but it can't even touch the PC version.
Does it randomly freeze when loading races? PS3 version especially did freeze on me on the Von Zipper series almost everytime. If not, then I could get it on PC.

Does it randomly freeze when loading races? PS3 version especially did freeze on me on the Von Zipper series almost everytime. If not, then I could get it on PC.

No problems so far with the PC version, but I just started playing it.

You can get it for cheap in the latest Humble Bundle. If you liked the PS3 version you should get it IMO since it feels way better.

Tenrius

What's the usual policy regarding Kickstarter games that can be pre-purchased on Steam? I mean, I backed Pillars of Eternity and I wonder when I'll actually get my key. Doesn't make a whole lot of difference of course.

Razakin

Thanks for confirming that there doesn't seem to be freezes on GRID 2 on PC guys. Guess I'll still wait what other games that bundle offers before biting the bullet.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
What's the usual policy regarding Kickstarter games that can be pre-purchased on Steam? I mean, I backed Pillars of Eternity and I wonder when I'll actually get my key. Doesn't make a whole lot of difference of course.

isnt the kickstarter finished? the game was backed, financed, now its available for pre-order. I dont see a problem

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Time for Valve to jump on the stability update bandwagon.

J, hows Unity from someone that enjoys the series enough to look past all the microtransaction and whatever else not actually game related bullshit?

Tenrius

isnt the kickstarter finished? the game was backed, financed, now its available for pre-order. I dont see a problem

I don't see a problem either. I backed the game two years ago and I'd like to know whether I'll be to add the game to my Steam account after release only or maybe at some point during the pre-order period. And that's why I'm asking how it was handled in the past by other Kickstarter games with a Steam pre-purchase (e.g. Divinity and Wasteland). What's your point?

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
I don't see a problem either. I backed the game two years ago and I'd like to know whether I'll be to add the game to my Steam account after release only or maybe at some point during the pre-order period. And that's why I'm asking how it was handled in the past by other Kickstarter games with a Steam pre-purchase (e.g. Divinity and Wasteland). What's your point?

It should be sometime during the preorder period, keep an eye on the actual kicstarter page, they usually update it there.

Rhaknar

sounded like you thought it was in bad form that its available for pre-order, my bad. You will get your key shortly before release, to pre-load or whatver, I dont believe backing it gives you "early access" (for lack of a better term) to it

mid83

So I haven't paid much attention to Humble Bundles for a while. I'm guessing this new one is worth it just for Saints Row IV for $12? Any other games worth picking it up for?

So I haven't paid much attention to Humble Bundles for a while. I'm guessing this new one is worth it just for Saints Row IV for $12? Any other games worth picking it up for?

Saints Row IV isn't really worth it at $12, since it doesn't include any of the DLC.

The rest of the bundle is absolutely worth it, though.

MikeDip

Yeah I'm getting the BTA tier, but not going to 12 for SR

MikeDip

It's basically 5$, since you get all the awesome stuff from the other tiers too... and you can get the upgrade for 6.65€, which is a steal

I still haven't played through 3. I think that's enough Saints Row for my liking, especially with how 4 seems to be an incremental dlc type thing blown up?

One of these days, I'll get you Grid 2.
``````````````````````````````````
I've just stopped connecting to steam at all. I just want to finish my Egyptian game in Civ5 from yesterday. I'll just play RA3 on Origin instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom