• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2014 - Ride of the Valkyries

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's apparent were not going to get a response from the mods.

Proposed thread for Friday:

Thread will be posted in Gaming, we will see how it does, the STEAM | November thread will run normally with all the things you expect from a monthly thread. If Steam News catches on and works we can start to think about relaxing the rules for the Steam Montlhy thread about trading and posting Steam stats.

Hopefulyl most people will support this new thread as it is a supplement to this thread.and relies on you helping the new thread out to make sure its on-topic and relevant.

THANK YOU GOD

inm8num2

I like the idea of a dedicated news/deals thread. The way I see it, this thread will remain the fun place we all love, while there will be a more concentrated resource for news and deals at our disposal.

Let's try it and see what happens. :)

Thread will be posted in Gaming, we will see how it does, the STEAM | November thread will run normally with all the things you expect from a monthly thread. If Steam News catches on and works we can start to think about relaxing the rules for the Steam Montlhy thread about trading and posting Steam stats.

Hopefulyl most people will support this new thread as it is a supplement to this thread.and relies on you helping the new thread out to make sure its on-topic and relevant.

Nice idea

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

that is not what many of us wanted but ok

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
No one answered me why buying Unity got removed from steam store but the season apss is still there :(

most likely another bug, to go with the game's bugs I guess

earlier it was showing 3 times top sellers tab for example

edit: DP, guess the thread IS slow these days, yeesh.

rickyson1

so is saints row IV a good game? never played a saints row game before

just trying to decide if I should drop an extra <$6 for it since i'm paying above the average for the humble bundle anyways because I want blackguards

Khronico

i got an email about a "gameplay trailer" from taleworlds and i was stupid excited thinking it was gonna be of mount & blade 2

of course it's just yet another warband expansion lol

this one looks pretty rad tho, you have like crazy viking boats and indoors combat stuff and i dunno it's more mount & blade

i really wish they hurried the fuck up with the new one tho

The mod it's based off of, Brytenwalda, is actually quite good. I spent about 5 hours playing it and can see how they are making an expansion based off it, it's an extremely polished, well made and fleshed out total conversion.

Rhaknar

just trying to decide if I should drop an extra <$6 for it since i'm paying above the average for the humble bundle anyways because I want blackguards

yes it is.

Parsnip

Something I think that should be addressed is what was up with the mods during the last few weeks of the Steam thread in gaming.

They basically forced the thread to go off topic, posting about the Wii U and even changing the thread title around that. Then we're moved to community and we haven't seen heads or tails of a mod.
Conpiracy?!
[*] Added the ability to remove games from your wishlist from the game's app page
Bless.

iosefe

you COULD wait for the GOTC edition to go on sale

Nabs

I would recommend grabbing SR3 over IV. I don't know, I liked IV, but I got bored of it pretty quickly. It felt like a not so great mix of SR3 and Prototype 2.

zkylon

zkylewd
watching the talos principle quicklook

this game looks very interesting

The mod it's based off of, Brytenwalda, is actually quite good. I spent about 5 hours playing it and can see how they are making an expansion based off it, it's an extremely polished, well made and fleshed out total conversion.

oh that is nice to hear

i hope it's better than with fire and sword at least

bayo bayo bayo bayo bayo bayo bayo bayo bayo bayo

it's worth $6 for sure

it's pretty alright even if for me it was worse than sr3, i didn't think the humor was as good but the super hero stuff is really fun

Omega

Banned

yes but i would recommend playing with mods. there's an enhanced difficulty mod which i feel is crucial for the game.

You become OP within two hours, this is a way to counter that. Otherwise it's like playing a Mario game with goombas as the only enemy

Rhaknar

yes but i would recommend playing with mods. there's an enhanced difficulty mod which i feel is crucial for the game.

You become OP within two hours, this is a way to counter that. Otherwise it's like playing a Mario game with goombas as the only enemy

but...thats the whole point :(

AHA-Lambda

Woah, so we basically going to try and force our way back on to Gaming? XD

I love the bravado of such a move but I agree with what others have said before, I think 2 threads is a bad idea that would split up the community.

David Duchovny?

Yep, Californication I'm sure.

Ozium

Screenshot for upcoming AC UNITY DLC:

DA_Master_close_up.jpg

Turfster

All you "Unity" people need to start calling it AssUnitard or something, because like half the internet, I have to do a double take every single time because I think you're talking about the engine =p

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
All you "Unity" people need to start calling it AssUnitard or something, because like half the internet, I have to do a double take every single time because I think you're talking about the engine =p

so, I guess next year's version will be titled Assassin's Creed Unreal Engine then ;)

def sim

ok i will call it acunity from now on

just for you :3

I'm not gonna front tho, AC Unity is a buggy mess but after watching a few vids is looks alright. I might actually buy it when it hits the bargain bin for ps4 if its at a more playable condition. maybe pc if i get a new graphics card but I don't see that happening any time soon.

Rhaknar

sucks for people that actually enjoy the series and plopped down the 60 bones for it :/

Finally got a new job. On my fifth celebratory Kilkenny and about to fire up ETS2 for the first time. Enjoy my bundle extras, friends!
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Consequence, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Just Cause -- MB-A4B6F7A5308C9100 - Taken by TheLight. 1 entrants total.
The Last Remnant -- MB-AEA5CC3284D1C24C - Taken by Omega Rex. 2 entrants total.
Gone Home -- MB-2F7D3E7C7714219B - Taken by A Fish Aficionado. 2 entrants total.
Terraria -- MB-39DFCD0B7F514189 - Taken by Dragoon En Regalia. 2 entrants total.
Deadlight -- MB-6FB260871FFFB51A - Taken by user237. 1 entrants total.
Legend of Grimrock -- MB-7885EB8119C2CBEA - Taken by WavekSra. 1 entrants total.
Papers, Please -- MB-9A24B6A08020CE3C - Taken by AsylumX. 2 entrants total.

t1415847564z1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom