• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2014 - Ride of the Valkyries

Status
Not open for further replies.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
New Indie Royale. Started at 3 dollars:

Steam:

Bloodrayne Betrayal
Biglands: A Game Made By Kids
House of 1000 Doors: Palm of Zoroaster
Lost Chronicles of Zerzura
Castle: Never Judge A Book By its Cover

Desura:

Square Heroes

Isn't Bloodrayne on the list to be removed to Steam, thanks to Majesco going bankrupt?

Also, A Castle (the TV Series) game? I bought this bundle just because of that.

Turfster

Isn't Bloodrayne on the list to be removed to Steam, thanks to Majesco going bankrupt?

We laughed at the Castle game last year.
Also, weirdly, Betrayal is the only Bloodrayne game not actually published by Majesco.

Indie Royale Discovery Bundle launching at 12:45 EST

It just went live:

Bloodrayne Betrayal (Steam)
Biglands (Desura/Steam)
Lost Chronicles of Zerzura (Desura/Steam)
Square Heroes (Desura)
House of 1000 Doors: Palm of Zoroaster (Desura/Steam)
Castle: Never Judge A Book By its Cover (Desura/Steam)

EDIT: ...and beaten to the punch.

r3n4ud

New Indie Royale. Started at 3 dollars:

Steam:

Bloodrayne Betrayal
Biglands: A Game Made By Kids
House of 1000 Doors: Palm of Zoroaster
Lost Chronicles of Zerzura
Castle: Never Judge A Book By its Cover

Desura:

Square Heroes

Ah man, bloodrayne and biglands off my wishlist. Nice!

Jawmuncher

What price? I don't see any price tag yet :(

IFMY_steam_ad_600-280.png

Anteater

i've killed so many of the same birds and robots in this fifth ark place it just seems to be on a loop or something, the same corridors repeated like 3 times

Kiru

I just alt-tabbed from Diablo 3 to read this thread, I just used a waypoint before that... tabbing back in, dead... hardcore... I was lvl 59, just wanted the get 2 DHs to lvl 60 achievement.... feels bad man

Turfster

Daily Train Fever 40% off
Midweek
  • Fable Anniversary 33% off, DLC 50% off
  • Rise of Nations Extended 75% off
Humble Daily Gauntlet 50% off

Anteater

I just alt-tabbed from Diablo 3 to read this thread, I just used a waypoint before that... tabbing back in, dead... hardcore... I was lvl 59, just wanted the get 2 DHs to lvl 60 achievement.... feels bad man

that's probably why i don't alt tab anymore, not to mention games crashing and stuff

gives me an excuse to just focus on the game instead of browsing gaf while playing

Lain

Not surprising at all considering what that missing dlc stuff was.

For my lazy ass, which was it? I remember the ME stuff, which I think I didn't buy, or maybe I only bought for Serah. What else was there? Just trying to remember, some idol drawn garb?

Turfster

Marvellous Miss Take preview.
Might want to mute it, tho, because the youtuber's female voiceover skills are... not very good =p (although he goes back to his normal voice eventually)
Still, it's a good overview of the gameplay/tutorial.

r3n4ud

Use borderless window, man. Or buy a second screen :p

Man, was doing so well with games, only keeping 4 at a time on my now playing list for months. Now its up to 8. Its all Ubisofts fault, got AC last week and broke down and just got another Pick your Path key for FC4.

Can dragon age inqustion be played with a contoller? I ask cause even though the game was obviously designed with a controller in mind it might not actually support it on PC(ME1-3)
I don't intend to mainly play it like that but sometimes I want to lay down on my bed while I game so I can just pull out dat ps4 controller

yes. and it's the way you should be playing.

Game feels super awkward with kb/m

Tizoc

Well I got my code, but I already have the game, so have at it if you want
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Tizoc, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

PGP3OVL.png
The Witcher 2 GOG -- MB-F31AD7842C0C0073 - Taken by S1n1st3r. 2 entrants total.

t1416345466z1.png

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
a wild pre-order appears ...

... it's super-effective :)
and not region-locked ... yet

Spare

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (spindoctor, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

PGP3OVL.png
The Witcher 2 (GOG) -- MB-82D4901CFB014263 - Taken by Purkake4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom