• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2014 - Ride of the Valkyries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turfster

Mordheim looks pretty cool. I used to play Necromunda a bunch back in the day, and this is the Warhammer fantasy version of that game.

Basically, yes.
Speaking of Games Workshop stuff, Chainsaw Warrior is getting a sequel.
Hopefully it'll be a better implementation than the first one, though.

derExperte

Damn, does Origin kill Steam's download speed when I'm ingame? Or is it Battlefield? Doesn't even recover after quitting, gotta restart Steam.

How many of you Steam bros got a copy of Cubic Ninja they can sell me?

Probably none ;_;

Isn't that a 3DS game which got pretty terrible reviews?

L.O.R.D

How many of you Steam bros got a copy of Cubic Ninja they can sell me?

Probably none ;_;

speaking about cubic ninja
BqTmqKa.jpg

just grabbed one
the last copy in my city ( and in my country i think )
it was on the shelf of the store for 2 years and they refuse the lower the price below $40
i don't think they know about the exploit

MUnited83

For you.

Russian version

Teach me how get it for 1 key that's not restricted :)

Here: http://dispenser.tf/trade/142420/

Note that the gift will have the note saying that it's restricted to x countries, but it doesn't actually list any countries at all. This is a bug that happens sometimes with games that spawned from a 4pack. The game is not actually restricted in any way and you can activate it without issues.

Turfster

The Early Access Guidelines just got updated for devs, apparently, with a "this is not what early access is for" aimed straight at the scammy crap.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
speaking about cubic ninja

just grabbed one
the last copy in my city ( and in my country i think )
it was on the shelf of the store for 2 years and they refuse the lower the price below $40
i don't think they know about the exploit
So jealous! I've been looking on local shops' websites and I saw no traces of it. Looks like there won't be no 3DS homebrew for me :(

Monooboe

Damn seem Ubisoft has totally forgot to ship me my Far Cry 4.T_T Well atleast I get DA:I any day now. (I need to stop ordering physical copies)

L.O.R.D

So jealous! I've been looking on local shops' websites and I saw no traces of it. Looks like there won't be no 3DS homebrew for me :(

don't be
its been 3 months and no nintendo game ever got to us because of the borders
they revoked all nintendo games that came from NA
i still waiting for my super smash bros 3DS version to come
and pokemon OR is only 4 days

It's ridiculous how fast you can recoup your "losses" selling CS:GO crap, it's been like 4 days since I bought the DLC + 1 extra mission and I have already made half of those moolahs back. I did sell a sweet AK47 skin though :p

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I must have missed something with everyone wanting Cubic Ninjas... That game sucked pretty badly.

DW about it. Give it a few months and there will be other games that activate the exploit and eventually you probably won't even need a game, like the PSP.
I must have missed something with everyone wanting Cubic Ninjas... That game sucked pretty badly.
3ds exploit requires that game to be activated

Copons

It's ridiculous how fast you can recoup your "losses" selling CS:GO crap, it's been like 4 days since I bought the DLC + 1 extra mission and I have already made half of those moolahs back. I did sell a sweet AK47 skin though :p

I'm totally hating the extremely long missions cooldown.
I mean, the first day I did 2 missions in less than 1 hour. BAM! 4 days of cooldown.
Yesterday I did an Arms Race mission that took me 20 minutes or so. BAM! 3 days of cooldown.

At this point, I don't really care for dropping expensive stuff, I'd just like to simply complete all the missions whenever I want. :(

Also:

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Copons, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy -- MB-445909AA502C8C36 - Taken by L.O.R.D

Had some extras. Enjoy!

And please take Metro before the 21st/Teleglitch before the 25th - I don't want the keys to expire.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

Wildlife Park 3 -- MB-51C454598D7A185C - Taken by drizzle
Superfrog HD -- MB-4D8CEED1AB4F3B6E - Taken by GaussTek
Worms Pinball -- MB-A07D9847D878AFD7 - Taken by mwoodsoccer
Worms Crazy Golf -- MB-59A092C5927D3EB6 - Taken by lindarasta
Metro 2033 -- MB-4ADF3821C4CACE2E - Taken by nature boy
Teleglitch Die More Edition -- MB-C0DAF299B0498892 - Taken by smurfx
Worms Blast -- MB-954E6C083A3D5B08 - Taken by properpropaganda

Turfster

Nope, it's for homebrew. Piracy is not yet achievable with this exploit and probably won't be for a while. Anyone who wants to pirate could just get a Gateway flash card anyways.

You and I both know 99% of the people that are interested in getting a copy don't care about the homebrew and are trying to futureproof themselves for piracy, tho =p
Anyway, this is not the place for this tired old discussion yet again.

Already have the game. have fun!
EDIT: oops, modbot thinks it's the second coming. It' the 1st game.
ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Dio Brando, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Half Minute Hero -- MB-45AD992F2EE5E4FA - Taken by Darth Kupi

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
This looks interesting if you are into oldschool JRPGs with realistic setting

A JRPG set in Revolutionary Era America?

I can get behind this. I can get behind this super easily.

Also Humble Bundle stuff:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (BinaryPork2737, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

KickBeat -- MB-EC6D12C41067C0DF - Taken by Bakemono64. 6 entrants total.
GRID -- MB-57B78E48298CD2F5 - Taken by RyanPierre. 9 entrants total.
Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy -- MB-17455276AA86CDB3 - Taken by salazar547. 2 entrants total.

t1416339226z1.png

L.O.R.D

You and I both know 99% of the people that are interested in getting a copy don't care about the homebrew and are trying to futureproof themselves for piracy, tho =p
Anyway, this is not the place for this tired old discussion yet again.

to be honest , the most think i want from that exploit is the 300 coin rest app
i am always have 0 coins , and its not easy to carry the XL outside to collect 10 coins in a 1 day

Already have the game. have fun!
EDIT: oops, modbot thinks it's the second coming. It' the 1st game.

Thanks!

Btw with all the Insurgencies spreading like locusts I've been playing it for the past few days, and its amazing, especially the Co-op.

And such a great community too, a welcome change from Dota's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom