• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2014 - Ride of the Valkyries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phawx

Sorry guys. :( Next time I get a huge batch of keys, I'll be sure to do free-for-all.

Again, sorry.

If you haven't played SpeedRunners yet, here is your game key: HLB7H-6ZDK3-GL4Q0
And the keys to unlock Youtuber characters: GRKGZ-A9EPV-NF238 and KGFPQ-M4Q5G-BD95G

Still going through my big list of spares.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 20 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (FiveElementNinja, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Overcast - Walden and the Werewolf -- MB-A309C7AC1C0AB3AB - Taken by Maniac
Deadly 30 -- MB-522E2B8112D8186D - Taken by S1n1st3r
Holy Avatar vs. Maidens of the Dead -- MB-70D437516B4A8949 - Taken by Casimir
Ludwig -- MB-178C1CF9E9895FBD - Taken by derExperte
Sang-Froid - Tales of Werewolves -- MB-BD812513D40C10E5 - Taken by Madn
Tower of Guns -- MB-541C3E8781A17E9E - Taken by crimsonheadGCN
Necronomicon: The Dawning of Darkness -- MB-6AC144A4C27C8D5D - Taken by PunishedSnake
Paranormal -- MB-6E584028B00D4EAB - Taken by fernandes
Shattered Heaven -- MB-856D33A269FDE168 - Taken by fuzzy123
Teleglitch: Die More Edition -- MB-9B88F8C94D4DAADE - Taken by Anustart
Dead Hungry Diner -- MB-EA99F6B29B3B530F - Taken by Cth
Greed: Black Border -- MB-9DA01E5B4C5FEAC2 - Taken by Kingtako
Blackbay Asylum -- MB-83D9511B048B384A - Taken by anastef
Realms of The Haunting -- MB-B7650D828DDCD1E2 - Taken by Shiny Llama
The Cat Lady -- MB-D3054B8D660FB890 - Taken by trailmix16
BlackSoul: Extended Edition -- MB-360918C33AF65BE8 - Taken by 7Sins
Haegemonia: Legions of Iron -- MB-53FF242348F6A6B6 - Taken by DarKshodaN
Haegemonia: The Solon Heritage -- MB-CD215EF9C167E9C0 - Taken by lindarasta
Critical Mass -- MB-2935A4ACE27E382B - Taken by iosefe
Larva Mortus -- MB-B17F3529E0BB0F7E - Taken by Nairume

Maniac

Banned
My Let's Play of JUJU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qxa1cWeWqSY

Quick Impressions:

This is one hell of a beautiful platformer. Super vibrant and colorful. It's also a really good platformer game in general. There is a neat idea that I wish more platformers supported, which is to make it easier for a co-op partner to play. I'm going to test this feature out when it's no longer a preview, but I want to see how my four year old (who loves Mario games, but dies frequently from chasms and other baddies) responds to this. Alternatively, coop doesn't need to be easy-mode, it can be changed at will and made difficult for both parties.

Bottom Line: Excellent family friendly platformer that isn't low-rent.

That's... Interesting. Hard Reset, Shadow Warrior and now...

Juju... That's one hell of a leap. It looks super charming though! I'll have to keep an eye on it!
Sorry guys. :( Next time I get a huge batch of keys, I'll be sure to do free-for-all.

Again, sorry.

If you haven't played SpeedRunners yet, here is your game key: HLB7H-6ZDK3-GL4Q0
And the keys to unlock Youtuber characters: GRKGZ-A9EPV-NF238 and KGFPQ-M4Q5G-BD95G

Goddamn lurkers be nicking muh speedrunner!

And noone go for #36, please! :p

Also I better not forget: Don't be sorry lol. Massive giveaway is massive either way, so cheers man! :>

And I can't stop watching this Juju vid. It looks so cute!

Tizoc

Make it rain?

FOe83PG.gif

Do you have any idea how much time it takes to make 40 PMs?!
Should've done them in small batches man...

Ozium

not entering until last 10 minutes..

going to listen to what people say, and what they don't say...

are they telling the truth about their pick or is it misdirection, etc.

then once I can see the lay of the land, I will carry forward

iosefe

not entering until last 10 minutes..

going to listen to what people say, and what they don't say...

are they telling the truth about their pick or is it misdirection, etc.

then once I can see the lay of the land, I will carry forward

you're too smart

Shadownet

Banned
Calling dib on #15 since it's my favorite number.
pls don't guys.
If you seen my email address. you know it's true.

Btw, which one of you is denxos? I got a friend request..

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
nice thread btw =)

Ozium

That's... Interesting. Hard Reset, Shadow Warrior and now...

Juju... That's one hell of a leap. It looks super charming though! I'll have to keep an eye on it!

Goddamn lurkers be nicking muh speedrunner!

lol I didn't even notice them until I quoted him and then tried for the youtuber DLC packs but like I said I didn't even notice them

Really interested in Unrest too ... but give it a couple of hours, wait and see if it's in that KISS bundle that's opening up on Groupees soon. Maybe it's there, maybe it's not, but IndieGala's probably not gonna run out of keys in that time in case it's the latter.

zkylon

zkylewd
i think it's better if it's not free for all

it's like lottery tickets

You lush.
more like

ibwhYAvRFiowQs.gif

i get drunk way too easily

except with mojitos

i can drink like 14 of those before i start embarrassing myself

I have, actually.

She was stupidly OP last time I played, which has been a while granted, but yes, she did dance around in a purdy kind of way I suppose.
i main ori, she's awesome T_T

Oh, it... Looks a lot more like dota now! Although eh, if that's your definition of gorgeous, all the more power to you. :p

I still think the game overall looks quite arse, and the lack of good graphics for high-end users is just bloody annoying, especially since I've been one for years! -_-

Although that didn't stop me enjoying LoL for years until I quit when I became a Dota 2 tester during the closed beta :p

GabeN is love

GabeN is life

GabeN is... Wait, no, that's Shrek isn't it? My bad...

well i do think doto looks great and now league looks great as well

i'm confused what kind of "high-end" graphics would you want. it's a moba with a cartoony painterly aesthetic, you're not gonna have depth of field and like motion blur and shit

it's like saying valkyria chronicles doesn't look good cos it doesn't have a million antialiasing options -__-

Annubis

CCCP is what the Russians called the USSR/Soviet Union.

Combined Community Codec Pack is like a parody of that.

I don't know if you knew that or not but I couldn't ignore it in case you didn't.

I knew but the absence of the scythe and hammer makes me see it more as a parody.
The general tone of the game is full of anime/internet jokes too.
Hence, I'd view it more as the codec.

Phawx

Also guys, I just got confirmation I'll be getting four keys for Congo: http://store.steampowered.com/app/317530/

So I have three keys to give out, BUT I need you to play Coop with me. I'm available at 11PM EST to whenever. And this game will be recorded , as I need to do a Let's Play on it. PM if you are interested and can play at that time.

well i do think doto looks great and now league looks great as well

i'm confused what kind of "high-end" graphics would you want. it's a moba with a cartoony painterly aesthetic, you're not gonna have depth of field and like motion blur and shit

it's like saying valkyria chronicles doesn't look good cos it doesn't have a million antialiasing options -__-

When in doubt, add bloom!!!

Chariot

Союз Советских Социалистических Республик
Sojus Sovietskich Sozialistscheskich Respublik.

I don't know if that's correctly written, I just translated every letter. I can read russian letters, but not much more. And no, I don't know why there is a s in republik

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Also guys, I just got confirmation I'll be getting four keys for Congo: http://store.steampowered.com/app/317530/

So I have three keys to give out, BUT I need you to play Coop with me. I'm available at 11PM EST to whenever. And this game will be recorded , as I need to do a Let's Play on it. PM if you are interested and can play at that time.

I'm legitimately disappointed that this game has nothing to do with the Michael Crichton novel or it's 1995 movie starring Tim Curry and Ernie Hudson.

Sadly I won't be available to play at that time, but I'm looking forward to hearing the impressions.

Turfster

Humble Jostiq bundle
TIER 1: 1$
  • Beat Hazard Ultra
  • Intake
  • Dungeon of Elements
  • The Dream Machine (Chp 1-4)
TIER 2: 6$
  • Slender:The arrival
  • Primal Carnage
TIER 3: 15$
  • Costume Quest 2

Note that costume quest 2 by itself is like 6€ on the store today and tomorrow.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
any keys added today? stupid wiki never updated now :(

chronomac

Extra key:

ModBot said:
Instructions for chronomac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (chronomac, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Dream Machine, Chapters 1-3 -- MB-72D798E405DD8F3F - Taken by Scipius

jshackles

Is Dream Machine one key from Humble?
I miss only chapter 4, so I want to know if eventually I can give away other chapters.

One key for chapters 1-3, another for chapter 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom