• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2014 - Ride of the Valkyries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knurek

Hmm...
header.jpg
vs
header.jpg

Wonder which is the better game of the two...

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Last Baron, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Metro 2033 -- MB-44065F1D8753AC3F

Annubis

Yeah I noticed that too, apparently it has actual sex and nudity in it. Downloading as we speak just to get the reward, I'm just doing it for the money I swear.

I've played 6 out of the 13 branches and only 2 of them had depiction of sex (same girl - just the Good and Bad branch; same scene). It wasn't really super graphic. It was one image, that lasted perhaps 5 seconds and even then, the genitalia were hidden with convenient censorship.

Now, I imaginine that at least 4-6 of my remaining branches will have depictions of sexual encounters given who the girls are (and perhaps weird if Miku has one). I'm still not sure what the last path is. I'm guessing it's either harem or 'roomate'.

As for the nudity, I've seen a handful of breasts. They vary between 'Barbie' to fully drawn with nipples.

Of course, all of those things appear because I've activated the adult content.

For those wondering, my current 6 branches are:
- Alone good
- Alone bad
- Slavya good
- Slavya bad
- Loli good
- Loli bad

Slavya is best girl

derExperte

Square Enix sale (EU only?): https://store.eu.square-enix.com/em...284|1414|1445|281|517|1411|1174|1171|210|1466

FINAL FANTASY XIII 6,49€
Thief: Master Thief Edition 6,59€

Umh, why that bundle costs 9 € here?
Anyway, I simply said I'm not interested on buying those docs/movies.
Of course there's a market for them, but I'm not interested in spending money in this sector.
Otherwise, if sometime I find a free movie, I'll give it a try because it could be interesting.
EDIT: Now the bundle is 6.75€ here too.

Maybe you accidentally deselected one movie which makes the bundle more expensive due to a lower discount.

Tizoc

Here's a 20% discount code for use on gamersgate, it'll be expiring today, if it hasn't already, so feel free to use it and get a game. Please post if you've taken the code, and quote to see it.

Ozium

The developer for Quest for Infamy is in the groupees chat and basically confirming that it will be in the Be Mine 16 starting in 1.5 hours.. preorder still up

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Hope we are able to pre-order GTAV soon, I want to see if it's cheaper where I live (happends with a lot of 2K games).

Maybe it will stop me from buying the PS4 version.

Thorgal

Got a question .

Can you move the directory of a game ( in this case Skyrim ) to someplace else (ex a External HD) have steam reinstall a "clean version of the game to mess around with and at a later date replace that directory with the old one and have Steam still recognize it ?

didamangi

Got a question .

Can you move the directory of a game ( in this case Skyrim ) to someplace else (ex a External HD) have steam reinstall a "clean version of the game to mess around with and at a later date replace that directory with the old one and have Steam still recognize it ?

Yup.

actually, with the last sale they started high and stayed relatively high during sales because of people crafting badges for the metagame. Here's hoping they do that again, because that was a sweet time for card selling. I've been sitting on +30 cards myself, including a foil, waiting for that volvo metagame

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Is http://www.neogaf.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2 broken? The top banner add doesn't show up so the page continues to work and transfer data continuously, which shoots up the memory usage for the browser and slows it down so you really can't browse multiple tabs.

Using firefox btw.

Other people seem to be having the same problem as you. Apparently it maybe related to certain advertisements that run on GAF. Try using the mobile site m.neogaf.com and see if that alleviates the issue.

Thread 1 | 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom