• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2014 - Ride of the Valkyries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deques

I'm amazed how many steam people use that program for getting achievements (SAM?). With it being as obvious as it is, and pointless, and giving no advantages that I can see, except slight possibility of ruining own reputation somewhat, why? What's the point?

Cheating completionists that wants 100% in everything without doing anything

aww, bad luck
I somehow missed that MS was on sale too, would totally bought that. How much was it?

I bought the Limited Edition. It was 49 SEK ~$7

Arthea

Legend of Sword and Fairy is already greenlit! That was fast, no news on English language unfortunately

Eternal Forest still not greenlit! What's wrong with community! (><)

In other news 16 games were greenlit together with Legend of Sword and Fairy, can't say which ones, I will look more into it later though.

Deques

Doesn't the character design look very similar to Mega Man Zero?

249F5CFB10494ED2C548F1C138218AA4F07ED017

The game is called Dream Of Mirror Online and currently in Greenlight

Coreda

Seriously though, I'm baffled by how many people don't understand keyboard shortcuts these days...

This was where Opera Presto was excellent as it allowed users to add buttons to the toolbar for literally any function/setting (something no other browser offers), which was useful for setting up configs for both less advanced users and power users. Senseless move on their part to then wipe out the community and engine. /offtopic

Knurek

So, FC4 has technical problems on PC side?
Surprise surprise, Ubi Kiev just seems to go for a massive
fuck you
homerun every time they port a game.

BioWare is stepping up their game. My interest for Mass Effect 4 has risen.
Press F to spoon after sex.
Finally caught up to Witcher huh, DA.

Although the fetch quests are mostly boring, they do know how to make beautiful worlds this time around, so I'm excited for the next Mass Effect game.

Shadownet

Banned
So, FC4 has technical problems on PC side?
Surprise surprise, Ubi Kiev just seems to go for a massive
fuck you
homerun every time they port a game.
There's problems with FC4 PC port? Huh I haven't hear anything about it. But I guess the Unity debacle have completely overshadowed everything else.

It does, I've seen things.
Someone please get Varric a shirt that actually fit him.

derExperte

No, but I learned my lesson: don't even MMO, ever. :D

Almost unrelated: anyone tried Goat MMO?
I played it for half an hour yesterday but it left me kinda disoriented. Like, I've still to get the "MMO" meaning, as there were no other goat except me and some non-moving goats at spawn. The chat was wild though, with plenty of LF, WTB and WTS, giving me a lot of WoW Crushridge EU general chat back in the day.
Still, I've yet to learn how to write in non-general chat, and to do various basic stuff.

You know that it's not a real MMO and the chat is simulated, right? Riiiiight?

Shadownet

Banned
Looks like a dozen similar animu designs.
I was about to say this earlier but I didn't want to ruin his view of it. It look like a clone of Fiesta Online.

I reached that status much time ago, also we are not using that rule anymore, so it's pointless.
Whatever you say Mr.Snake. ;)

I figured it out only this morning, because when I played it yesterday I was really drowsy, and I was totally hoping no one noticed my previous post. :D
Silly cat, Goat games are for human.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
putinlaugh.gif
Not really though, it's good thing to have a buffer zone between those bloodthirsty Russkies and us (not counting Kaliningrad Oblast).
Well, isn't that something.

Goddam, I sound so American. This international community is something.

dex3108

Good morning SteamGAF :D Nobody claimed my W2 giveaway so if somebody wants it just take it now XD

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (dex3108, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

PGP3OVL.png
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings (GOG) -- MB-70BE215E08C69DBB

t1416433070z1.png

Miguel81

It is win 8.1 and latest drivers from amd site (not beta)

Did you do a complete uninstall of CCC? Also, running CCleaner after the reboot is a good idea if you haven't. After that you can install the newer drivers.

FYI, I'm still on 14.4 due to the GPU scaler doing fuckall in the newer versions.

Arthea

oi!
I just noticed that my completion rate is now 31%! 40% here I come!
no chances (><)

edited: I'm not sure it was posted or not already, that Shadow of Mordor will get another free dlc - The Power of Defiance.

edit2: it seems to make a game easier, tho?
wait no, harder or easier, your choice, if I understood correctly.

Stay tuned to activity feed.

Woah, you're that far in the game? I have 31 hours put in, and I'm still helping Josephine to deal her family stuff.

No I'm only about 6ish hours in, got spoiled by an image of a certain topless seeker on another forum.

Someone please get Varric a shirt that actually fit him.

I love the fact that the "card" that represents Varric when selecting your group is just a shot of his chesthair.

347f2c3f4b3ab33dbde1bedda31491c7.jpg

Shadownet

Banned
I was kidding :)
I'm in the same condition, in fact all games I can give away are bundle leftover games or stuff like that (well, at least Dream Machine was very good).
Can your plasma be used with guns, anyway? :D
I gotta ask. Do you know what plasma is? In this context.

Edit: that kind pink face... What lie below is pure evil. Cause he know what plasma is 0.o *gulp*

Miguel81

Watch_Dogs multi has been a strange experience so far. Half the guys/gals that invaded just started shooting at me.

this game is not greenlit yet the goat sim is a thing? the hell? what has the world came to?!

girls, you need this game!

lol. Bears just remind of that section in Condemned 2(the best part).

Chariot

this game is not greenlit yet the goat sim is a thing? the hell? what has the world came to?!

girls, you need this game!
No, thank you. One ultimately shallow Goat Simulator was enough. People can always make a bear mod for that game. No need for more of this.

Lain

i'm really hoping south park reaches that $15 sweet spot by winter sale

i guess it's pretty unrealistic but i'm watching the show a lot lately and now i kinda want to play the game

i just wanna play as butters! he's the best!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00ICSSO78/ ?
8,74£ (about 14$), even cheaper than 2 days ago when I bought it at 11,60 (fuck!) and it comes with the preorder DLC - TheUltimate Fellowship Pack - (well at least it did 2 days ago).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom