• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

tumblr_miaqcnAtV31s37dv8o1_400.gif

There we go that makes up for the last game posted.
Still need to beat 3 as a matter of fact.

Jawmuncher

For people who have played Undertale.

How long does it take to get to
Muffet
?
Seriously on the edge of buying just because of that music.

Monooboe

Heh, so my plan to play AC: Unity at a low resolution to get it to run smoothly... well seems the lowest resolution I can have is 2560x1080 haha... BUT, I can max it now with FXAA and have it run 30-40 so YAY!:D So it gives me hope for Syndicate also.

Grief.exe

Game seems to perform fine despite all the gameworks stuff being maxed out. Yay.
Missing that one jump there when he was sabotaging the machines though, how shameful.

As soon as he went outside it dipped below 30.

Naruto's getting another damn game, meanwhile I'm still waiting for a game of what I want.

SHmbh2l.gif

What do you want from me Japan? Should I buy another bluray set?!

What game? That Ghost in the Shell shooter?

Lain

Naruto's getting another damn game, meanwhile I'm still waiting for a game of what I want.

What do you want from me Japan? Should I buy another bluray set?!

I have my copy of GitS: The Rising already preordered. If that doesn't sway them, nothing else will.

this gets posted every day in here

I don't blame you :p

first time I've used it...lol

Syndicate gameplay is starting to appear for PC now that it's "out".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e23RKPxfz4

looks alright to me...I have an AMD card (290X) so the Shadows I'd try won't be the GameWorks ones so they'd be dialed back a bit and I'll try the HBAO+ but may have to tone that down as well if it hurts performance too much...the AA I'll just put at FXAA and not try any multisampling like the person in the video

I'd like to see a comparison showing it "maxed" out with Gameworks options and then showing it with those options off to see how big of a hit they are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom