• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | November 2015 - Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty Never Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i finally made the switch to window 10, whos the dick head over at microsoft that thought it would be a good idea to make everything smaller than what it was in win8? font and icons are fucking tiny :mad:((

derFeef

Yay new GPU smell. Don't mind the dust, I cleaned it up afterwards :p

23069635536_e19e309986_z_d.jpg

22474468183_bef999c90b_z_d.jpg

It almost did not fit, phew, look how tight it is...

louiedog

This is the line for $1 burritos

I'd go to the closest burrito place charging full price to spend $7 more and enjoy a shorter than usual line for lunch.

I did happen to walk past the grand opening of a falafel place a year or two ago when they were giving out free sandwiches and waited in line for 12 minutes, with about 3 minutes of it being outside. That seemed fairly reasonable. All the way down the block? No way.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
so i finally made the switch to window 10, whos the dick head over at microsoft that thought it would be a good idea to make everything smaller than what it was in win8? font and icons are fucking tiny :mad:((

Windows 10 icons and font sizes were inspired by your dick size.
cb0c4999cb.gif

LOL
Expected a heart didnt you?

Strong doesn't like it either. Its like dude, these guys just tried to kill us and I can't pick their locks??
Strong generally hates anything that isn't very direct, so no lock picking, crafting, or hacking. He also hates if you use power armor or are mean to people. He totally digs kindness and violence though. I guess in DnD terms he's chaotic good.
Does Dogmeat care what you do at all? He's a dog.
Dogmeat doesn't have a rep or perk attached to it. I imagine it's because he works with the lone wanderer perk and there are perks dedicated to just him in the perk tree.

Sober

Why is the new release date for Arkham Knight now 16 November 2015? Or at least it's showing up again in the popular new releases chart for me for some reason.

Was this so they could flush all the bad reviews down the pre-release drain? Holy fucking shit.

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/zL1DGK8.jpg[/img]

(yeah I know I really should refund it off my library already)

Lunaniem

Why is the new release date for Arkham Knight now 16 November 2015? Or at least it's showing up again in the popular new releases chart for me for some reason.

They removed the sub that gave the extra game/TF2 item bonus and replaced it with a new one that changes the release date to when that went up (yesterday).

dex3108

Was this so they could flush all the bad reviews down the pre-release drain? Holy fucking shit.

Code:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/zL1DGK8.jpg[/img]

(yeah I know I really should refund it off my library already)

Yeap they changed release date last night and all reviews tagged as pre-release.

Dr Dogg

What DPI scaling level do you have set and what resolution is your display? Scaling options are a metric fuckton better in Windows 10 than ever before.

Has the dust settled on Windows 10? Any weirdness to deal with, besides using that tool to fiddle with the privacy settings?

For reference, I'm on Win 7 Pro and have no complaints with it, but I intend to upgrade during 10's free period.

Yeap they changed release date last night and all reviews tagged as pre-release.

That happened when they re-released it originally. They may or may not change how it displays reviews — iirc, Steam changed it the last time to change pre-release tags.

Either way, it reflects poorly on WB (as it should) — either it shows the original release was beta quality, or all the terrible reviews apply to the current version of the game (which they gave up on too! 🙌)

Sajjaja

Has the dust settled on Windows 10? Any weirdness to deal with, besides using that tool to fiddle with the privacy settings?

For reference, I'm on Win 7 Pro and have no complaints with it, but I intend to upgrade during 10's free period.

I upgraded during the first week and I never had any problems.

Tizoc

So I know there was that awful Dead Rising straight to DVD film but I didn't know there was a Prototype one. Must be shit as Alex is the star.

I'm waiting for the top 25 list of top 25 lists that RPS has done to limit my disappoint with the crazy amount of leagues that outlet must be keeping these days.

You just salty they didn't put A. Creed into their list, huh :V

What DPI scaling level do you have set and what resolution is your display? Scaling options are a metric fuckton better in Windows 10 than ever before.

i set it to 125% but some things are just too zoomed in now. Fuck it, I'll just go back to the default and increase the font size to 12 (default size is 9... WHO THE HELL READS WITH FONT 9!?!)

are you sitting 2 feet away from your monitor!? I switched it to 13, and now I'm a happy camper. I like to have a lot of distance between the screen and my eyes, my eyes start to hurt if i sit too close.
I mean yeah? It's a monitor, I have it on a desk in front of me, lol.

Options are there for a reason though, I like as much screen real estate as I can get though.

Dr Dogg

What on earth is this rubbish? It has nothing to do with the game Prototype, it's got a cast of chucklefucks I don't have a clue who they are. Instead of being set in the analog for New York it appears to be set somewhere in the mid west. Wasn't Alex and his sister research scientists? Certainly not warehouse workers. He doesn't even take a virus sample but gains 'powers' from a pair of gloves not far removed from a pair of Hulk Hands that have telekinetic abilities and they're a prototype Alex is working on hur hur. Seriously if you want an example of bad game films this is the contender for the number 1 spot.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00HFDJT2U/

i set it to 125% but some things are just too zoomed in now. Fuck it, I'll just go back to the default and increase the font size to 12 (default size is 9... WHO THE HELL READS WITH FONT 9!?!)

I only use 11pt on a 2560x1440 display. Then again I work with text and formatting all day long so in fact I'm probably all over the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom