• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | November 2016 - Rally to Restore Fear and/or Sanity in the Steam Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hektor

Wow those are some bad interview questions.

SB: Would you ever consider adding a voiced protagonist to any RPG you’ve worked on?

alpha-protocol-sega-1024x534.jpg

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
"One last Fallout 4 related question. Bethesda, specifically the lead BGS writer Emil Pagularo, have taken some heat for multiple lore inconsistencies found in Fallout 4. For example, according to Fallout 4, jet was available pre-war and not created by Myron in Fallout 2. Also, there is an Enclave Power Armor suit at Nuka World that was also made pre-war (when it explicitly states in the game it was created post war), among other inconsistencies. How much is making sure all the lore in your games adds up and is consistent something you focus on in your games? And do you take issue with Bethesda at all for these lore inconsistencies?"

2kZlUyQ.jpg

Phawx

I'd avatar quote you but it wouldn't be the same. Looks like you are laughing directly at them.

Backlogger

So I was thinking about selling the GOW4 key that came with my graphics card. The thing is I know I won't play it right away with all the other games I have plus I wanted to play through its predecessors first (almost done with 1).

However it looks like the most I am going to be able to get from it on BST is $30 and once the Nvidia promos end it might be a while before I can get it again at that price point (digital copy anyway).

So now I am just thinking of keeping it.

What are some of SteamGAFs impressions on the PC version? Should I just hold onto it?

zkylon

zkylewd
a company that gets routinely screwed is probably doing something wrong and it's probably really demoralizing for the ppl on the groundfloor

it's a testament to the talent at obsidian that they made so many great games in spite of their bad luck at publishing deals

and like the fact that obsidian of all companies is doing a world of tanks type game just blows my mind

Jawmuncher

So I was thinking about selling the GOW4 key that came with my graphics card. The thing is I know I won't play it right away with all the other games I have plus I wanted to play through its predecessors first (almost done with 1).

However it looks like the most I am going to be able to get from it on BST is $30 and once the Nvidia promos end it might be a while before I can get it again at that price point (digital copy anyway).

So now I am just thinking of keeping it.

What are some of SteamGAFs impressions on the PC version? Should I just hold onto it?

I've enjoyed my time with it and as you said it'll probably be awhile until it hits that cheap again digitally. I would hold onto it. Apparently MP might be getting cross play that isn't only coop modes

Parsnip

Don't worry I'm sure a mod will merge our posts.
I was trying to remember the name of your avatar and do a non-avatar avatar quote, but while doing a google site search for morningbus avatar, google instead gave me a "Our systems have detected unusual traffic from your computer network" error.

Sounds about right.

neoemonk

Had one of those explodey EVGA GTX 1070s and it went down on Saturday night. All that happened is that power cut out on my PC though. No flames or anything. Still a bummer that I'm sans PC for about a week and a half while I go through the RMA process.

rtcn63

Had one of those explodey EVGA GTX 1070s and it went down on Saturday night. All that happened is that power cut out on my PC though. No flames or anything. Still a bummer that I'm sans PC for about a week and a half while I go through the RMA process.

Did you have an EVGA PSU by any chance? I keep seeing the defecting cards connected to those.

(I recently bought a 1060 SC I'm worried too)

EDIT: I recommend the thread title be changed to StEaM

Phawx

oof. I am truly sorry for your lots

JustLynx

Did they fix this? I've already got Titan Souls and Grim Fandango and they still want 6,86€ from me.

Edit: Alright I understand. It includes Day of the Tentacle and it's cheaper.

not sure it's a glitch, just the same bundle but without the tiers

neoemonk

Did you have an EVGA PSU by any chance? I keep seeing the defecting cards connected to those.

(I recently bought a 1060 SC I'm worried too)

EDIT: I recommend the thread title be changed to StEaM

No, I have a Corsair. If yours hasn't fried you may be able to get the thermal pad kit, but I only know they offer them for the 1070 and 1080 for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom