• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam | November 2016 - Rally to Restore Fear and/or Sanity in the Steam Community

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

def sim

Bummer abou Nioh. I still haven't played Dark Souls 3 or the Bloodborne DLC, so I'm not in any rush. If a PC version is announced at any point in 2017, I'll wait for it.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
yeah rebooted steam and all my ctegories are (temporarily I hope) gone

Nzyme32

Speaking of Steam Cloud, the latest Sunless Sea update finally put Steam Cloud in and also got the achievements up for Zubmariner

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
ModBot said:
Instructions for Rhaknar:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Rhaknar, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Hektor -- MB-6DC64191F547A004 - Taken by Purkake4

boo or something

rtcn63

I only recently learned that the original R&C was 60fps. The game looks fine at 30, apparently there's not frame pacing issues or something so it feels smooth.

Rhaknar

owlboy didnt stay in the top 10 long :/

Nioh definitely will come to Steam, just later. Sony publishing it in West is not a first for KT.
Nintendo published Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor Edge in West and Microsoft published NG 1 and 2 in West.
We all know what happened then.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Aight, I read the OT, but I need some impressions. Xandadu Next looks a lot like Ys. As a newly converted player to the Ys Series (I have only played Ys I+II and Origins, and have the others on my wishlist), I need some way to relate this to my expereinces.

The OT makes it seem very story-lite. Is it much like YsI+II where most of the game is running around in dungeons/overworlds and the story parts mostly just happen in town? Or is there even less story than that? Coversations with NPCs, etc?

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
So, uhm, I just started Steam to find that it has erased all my categories and my custom images. Since nobody is talking about it I assume that's only me?

Rhaknar

go buy Styx 75% off on bundlestars you heathens

Granjinha

owlboy didnt stay in the top 10 long :/

still there in Brazil

Nioh definitely will come to Steam, just later. Sony publishing it in West is not a first for KT.
Nintendo published Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor Edge in West and Microsoft published NG 1 and 2 in West.
We all know what happened then.

yeah we do, none of them came to pc

i mean you guys acting like this doesn't make it a LOT less likely to come to PC are in denial :p

Also lol at people still defending the W10 store or thinking it is gonna be good one day. I'm not sure how people just assume the best about it after all the stories.

Rhaknar

Don't do it, waste of money. Or do, but know I didn't enjoy it and refunded it.

Can't wait for the fall sale and hope it isn't Halloween Sale tier.

all you are doing is showing us how terrible your opinions are dude.

still there in Brazil

yeah we do, none of them came to pc

i mean you guys acting like this doesn't make it a LOT less likely to come to PC are in denial :p

That wasn't my point. Point was despite being published by 1st parties, they came to PS360 in the case of Razor Edge and to PS3 in the case of NG1 and 2.

Ganado

For those waiting on Nioh, I really don't think they will port it to PC. Remember, this is Team Ninja, who decided it was a good idea to port the arcade version of DOA5LR to PC with missing effects, maps and no lobbies/player matches. I therefore believe they are on Gusts side regarding PC ports and with Sony now as global publisher, they are more than happy to not make one.

Dr Dogg

Origin is working fine :p

Then again I have had a thing for Battlefield 1 as of late. Saying that Brexit Simulator 2017 releases tomorrow so Steam might have me in her clutches again soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom